Something Important!
2.1k 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys, Alice is here. I know I didn't update for a long time; something happened to me that stopped me from writing this story. I lost my apartment thanks to a stupid fire [Losing 23 chapters of this story and my outline for Naruto Fanfic], and now I had to move into my boyfriend's house.

I will probably rewrite this story in the future - Maybe early next year or something. My boyfriend wrote a DxD fanfic, so I will probably publish his story in my scribble account cause you know that guy is too lazy. He only writes on Webnovel

I promise that I will try to remake this story with a clear outline that reaches Dressrosa Arc before publishing it. Luke's personality probably going to be rewritten by me because many people hate him, including my friends.

Ace and Luffy will remain as gender-bend characters, and Ace (Anne) will remain the main heroine. Sorry for those who hate gender-bend, but I have no desire to change this. Also, note that other characters are still of the same gender except for these two.

About the System being sentinel, I dunno. Do you want me to change it? Cause the System and Makino are just me self-inserting myself into this story.

The System will still work like a Gacha because this is the novel selling point, and I'm a Gacha addict; this month alone, I spent over $5200 for my NIKKE account and $17000 on my Genshin Impact.

I should just buy a new laptop instead of this Gacha BS.

For the Devil Fruit, Luke will have the same one and can only eat one fruit. I don't want Luke to be too OP compared to the likes of high-tier characters because I want him to struggle and make his win feel so satisfying to read.

 

 

16