7: Progress
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•~•~•~•~•

It is our birthday today, everyone!

"Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, to you!" sang everybody.

As of today, I am now 9 years old (8 in Western).

And, man! There are so many people I don't recognize... This is like a mini family reunion.

...

The party was alright. I found out that there weren't even that many family members.

The others were only guests brought by them...

And damn. They didn't even have subtlety in kissing up to my father. The guests even "introduced" me and Subin to their children.

...

Anyway, other than that, the party was okay.

...

\A week later the twins' birthday...\

Alright. It's been a year since I started focusing on my Gyrokinesis Force Control and... I have finally developed it into a stage where I can use it with my Cryokinesis!

Let me show you... whoever you are...

...

After summoning some icicles using my Cryokinesis, I point them to the ground and use the strongest force of the Gyrokinesis to push them down.

In just a second, the icicle made contact with the ground. Once it hit the cement floor, it broke into pieces.

...

So yeah. Pretty cool right? It's very lethal if it isn't blocked! Just what I wanted... If the old men have the ability to kill me, it's only fair I have something too, right!?

My thoughts were broken by Subin coming into the room.

"Oppa, I want to spar! It's time I break the 24-0 scorings!" she shouts.

"So, you've made this monthly, haven't you." I sigh and then laugh afterward.

"Of course!"

"Alright then. Let's go to Seongha's training room..."

...

After arriving there, we could see Seongha with his hands raised and breathing heavily.

"We're here again, Seongha!" I exclaim making him aware of our presence.

"Sigh. You're interrupting my training again, Shinji, Subin... Am I the referee again?" he asks.

"Yeah! But this time, I'm going to win!" shouted the girl beside me, to which Seongha just sighs.

...

"Alright, get ready," he tells us as he conjures ice above us.

"3"

"2"

"1"

...

{General POV}

After Seongha counts down, the ice he conjured falls to the ground and once it breaks, the children raise their hands.

As Subin summons icicles, Shinji conjures water, and using it, he forms a wall.

Once Subin launches the icicle towards Shinji, he turns the water into ice, making it a wall of ice.

After that, Subin quickly materializes a huge chunk of ice. But in doing this, she doesn't notice the blunt icicles forming above her.

She launches the chunk of ice.

The chunk of ice breaks Shinji's wall but he wasn't affected since he rolled to his left.

When Subin saw this, she prepares to attack him but was stopped by the blunt icicles attacking her from above.

She falls, and then water encompasses her. The water then freezes, trapping her in ice.

...

"That should be my win again, right?" Shinji tells them with a playful tone.

"T-tch."

"Shinji wins..."

"H-hey, p-please get m-me o-out of he-here, Op-Oppa..." says Subin.

...

After Shinji got Subin out of the ice, Seongha then wraps her in a warm towel.

"I'll beat you next time, Oppa!!!" shouts the shivering Subin as she gets out of the room.

"Sure, sure."

...

After Subin was gone, Seongha turns to Shinji and asks,

"So, have you already told Master and the Former Chairman your decision to study high school abroad, Young Sir?"

"No, not yet... I'll tell them later..." Shinji replies, waving his hands.

"Sigh."

...

"What time is it, Seongha?" asks Shinji.

"It's 3 p.m. Why?"

"Oh, nothing..." replied the boy.

'There's still time to walk around the city...'

"Anyway, talk to you later! Bye," said Shinji.

"Alright, Young Sir. I'll get back to my training..."

****

In an undisclosed location...

"When will the "Weapon" be ready?" asked a fat man in a smiling humanoid pig mask.

"They said in two years..." replied a man in a dog mask, fiddling with a coin.

"Bwahaha! So, where are we going to start? America? The United Kingdom?" laughed a muscular in a scarred tiger mask.

"Since we still need to test the "Weapon", I recommend somewhere a little smaller." stated a long-haired man in a snake mask.

"If darling were here and he heard you say that, he would have plummeted you to the ground..." said a woman in an endearing voice, wearing a goat mask with the horns forming into a heart shape.

Suddenly a teenager appeared in the middle of the room, yawning.

"Sorry guys, I didn't know we were going to have a meeting," he said, putting a monkey mask on his face.

...

After a few minutes of talking...

"So, it's concluded. We will recruit the unofficial ranker, Kayden Break, and once the "Weapon" is ready, we'll test it on... Korea." said the man in the dog mask.

"Okeh, see you guys... in two years." yawned the teenager in the monkey mask before suddenly disappearing.

****

What did you think of the chapter?

1