11: WAA
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•~•~•~•~•

After a few hours, we arrive at the dock.

There, my grandfather and I saw a huge boat.

...

At the entrance, a man was wearing a black suit with a long red fabric hanging from their neck.

"Is this for the World's Awakened Academy?" asked one of the Union men.

"Yes, do you have the confirmation slip?" the man replied.

"Here it is," I tell him.

"Understood. But, this is as far as the non-students can go," he informed us.

"Sigh. Well, too bad, Shinji." smiled my grandfather.

...

"Thank you for bringing me here, grandpa. I'll visit you guys every summer!" I exclaim as I wave my hand.

...

I put my luggage in their storage and my bird in their animal section.

...

As I looked around for my seat, there were already tons of children here...

Only a few kids were Korean...

...

Anyway,

I found my seat. I sat on it and beside me was a white-haired girl and, on my right, was a drooling boy.

Oof.

I turn to the girl and greet her,

"Hey, I'm Shinji Lee, nice to meet you."

After I say that, she looks at me with an emotionless face which turned into a disgusted one.

"Don't talk to me, trash."

Oi, did this b*tch really do that?

The f*ck?

D'ya wanna go!?

Even when I tried to be polite to you?

...

{General POV}

The girl then walks away with a face like she swallowed something sour, without telling her name.

'F*cking b*tch.' thought Shinji but suddenly, something plops on his head.

...

"Oi, how did you get out of your cage?!" he shouted in a whispered voice, which the bird just replied with a squawk.

{[Scotus, why did you get out of your cage?...]} asked Shinji.

[A/N: Scotus is the Roman Primordial God of Darkness]

{[I'm not allowed?...]} replied the bird with a tilted head.

{[Dunno yet, but I don't want to get in trouble!]}

{[I see f*ckers with animals...]} stated Scotus.

{[Oh well, then you can stay... Damn... Scotus, I didn't fuc- Ahem, fricking teach you how to speak properly just to say curse words! You're still too young to curse! Where'd you learn that from, anyway?]}

[A/N: Scotus is 3 years old...]

{[I learn from you... But, you do it too?]}

{[That's different! Sigh...}]

...

"*Snort*, Oh!.... Hello..." yawned the guy beside Shinji, as he woke up.

"Hi..."

"Wait... Did the cute girl leave...?" the boy asked in a disappointed tone.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I was going to charm her... Anyway, that doesn't matter now. I'll just do it later. The name's Thorne Grimland." he told me as he raised his hand for a handshake.

I took it and replied, "Shinji Lee. Also, I wouldn't bother with that... wench. She's very... catty."

...

"Right, right. So what's your Awakened Ability?"

Hmm. What do I say?... We put Hydrokinesis in the information we sent to the school...

"Cryokinesis. Yours?" I reply, summoning a small icicle.

"I can summon and manipulate wood. It's pretty cool if I say so myself."

"Pft. Yeah right."

"Sigh. I thought you would be a cool loner type of guy but turns out, you're just an ass..." he says with a hidden smile.

"Really? Well, I thought you'd be a kid who's unaware of things happening around him sometimes, but it turns out, you're that, but dumber and worse." I reply with a smirk.

"Hah! I can tell we're going to be good friends," he exclaims with a wide smile as he wrapped his arm around my neck.

...

After a few minutes, someone sat in front of the two.

"Hey! Finally someone new! What's your name, bud?" asked Thorne, as he got closer to the boy.

"Caspian Loden..." he replied in a quiet, depressed tone.

"Dayum... Ahem, my name is Thorne Grimland."

"And I'm Shinji Lee, nice to meet you," I say.

"Ditto." responded the boy as he put his head down.

...

As the two boys laughed, Thorne suddenly stopped and asked Caspian...

"Hey, Caspian. Wanna sit with us? There's an empty space over here."

As if contemplating things, the boy raised his head and turned to them.

After a few moments, the boy finally said,

"Sure..."

...

"So? You got any interesting stories, Caspian?"

"Hmm... No... Oh... There was this one time when I almost died... Hehe, fun times..."

The f*ck?

"Uhhh what?"

Took the words right out of my mouth, buddy.

"No, don't worry. I was just floating around a pool and I almost drowned..."

"Uhh... Okay, moving on. Have you guys ever seen a boob? 'Cause I have..." asked Thorne as he almost jumped out of his seat with a blushed face.

"Nah, haven't seen one. Oh, wait. Now that I think about it... I do see one every day..."

"Yeah, just as I thought... Wait... Really?!" shouted Thorne with a face of disbelief.

"Yeah, I'd show it to you, but it'd be kinda gay..." I reply, pointing to my heart.

As he finally realized what I was talking about, he lowered his head in shame.

"You damn trickster!..... What about you, quiet guy..."

Caspian responded, "No... I haven't seen-. Wait... I think I also saw one... In school..."

"N-no way... Come on, details!"

"Yes... Our female teacher showed it to us..."

"A-A-A teacher did that!?"

"Yeah, she was teaching about the human body. She showed a picture to us..."

"Oh. It was just a picture..... I freaking hate you guys..."

...

After an hour, the ship finally started moving.

...

8 hours pass and they finally arrive at an island. And on that island was a huge infrastructure.

On the entrance, were the letters WAA, meaning, World's Awakened Academy.

"We're finally here! And man, the food they gave us was heavenly..." told Thorne.

"I agree..." said the quiet boy.

"As expected of the World's Awakened Academy..." I sighed.

I finally arrived.

****

What did you think of the chapter?

1