Uchiha Chiba
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Konoha Village, looking around, is suddenly a peaceful scene.

PENG

With a loud sound, a corner of the village got destroyed.

"Cough cough cough cough…"

coughs came from the room, Chiba hurriedly opened the window and  black smoke floated out of the window.

along the black smoke was a little child! his little head was completely dyed black!

After opening the window, Chiba breathed a sigh of relief, and a puff of black smoke  suddenly came out of his mouth. If this scene was seen by others, they would laughed to death.

"Fuck, i almost killed myself…  and I failed again. Is it necessary to carry out such fine manipulations now?"

Chiba wiped his small face, revealing his charming face.

"It seems that the amount of my Chakra is not enough".

You probably asking who tf is he , well he is Chiba

Uchiha Chiba, is his full name.

he is actually a traverser from the planet earth.

Both of his parents are dead.

Chiba looked at his house that he built himself.

Chiba raised his head, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and looked at the clear sky.

"It looks like another happy day…"

He immediately took off his dirty clothes and came to the stream where he usually fetched water!

Squat down and gently dip your palm into the clear water.

Uchiha Chiba chuckled, then the corners of his mouth moved slightly.

"Get up!"

In an instant, something incredible happened.

With him saying the word "qi", the water in front of him rose up, slowly floating in the air, forming a water ball with a diameter of one meter in front of Chiba.

The water ball gently bathed his body as if the water understood what he wants, and in an instant it washed away the stains on his body.

And, by the way, the clothes were washed again!

A refreshing feeling came, Chiba twisted his neck and made a crisp sound of rubbing between the bones.

Immediately afterwards, he put on his wet shirt without hesitation, and then he snapped his fingers lightly.

The clothes, trousers, and body that were originally wet went dry in an instant.

And under Chiba's body, there are floating water droplets that were still on his body!

After Chiba left with a whistle, the suspended droplets fell to the ground under the action of gravity, and finally merged into the earth.

This scene is really weird.

Of course, although it is very weird for others, for Chiba, it is simply commonplace.

This is not to say what ninjutsu Chiba used. Just kidding, Chiba hasn't even attended a ninja school, nor is it a bloody limit.

It's because of Chiba's Chakra!

Chakra is different from others!

An absolutely manipulated Chakra.

Chakra was extracted when Chiba was five years old, and since then he has discovered what makes him different from others.

His Chakra can be attached to anything, and once attached, he can manipulate the attached things.

And it is absolutely manipulation!

Somewhat similar to Gaara's manipulation of sand, but Chiba's manipulation is not limited to sand, but any non-living creatures!

Chiba once tried to invade his Chakra against creatures, but found that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't manipulate half a point.

Although Chiba doesn't know why his Chakra is so weird, but-this should be the legendary Cheat!

But… doesn't seem to be too strong!

Chiba thought so.

"You can't think about it like that… the strength is not in this ability, but in the person who uses it!"

Chiba has such self-confidence, although the ability of Chakra, which can manipulate any object, looks very tasteless.

However, if the development is good.

It's very powerful, and its potential value explodes.

Although Chiba is very thoughtful, but the amount of his Chakra is too small to allow him to do too many experiments.

However, he was not in a hurry. All of these could be done slowly. He was still young, now only five years old, and he didn't even go to ninja school.

Uchiha Chiba, what he lacks most is time.

Going back to his house, Chiba tidied up and tied a leather belt around his waist.

Then a dark thing was stuck on the belt.

If there were modern people at this moment, I would be surprised by the five-year-old kid in front of me.

Because-he is nothing else left on his waist.

It's a…a small pistol!

"En! It's time to prepare the materials… The gunpowder is almost used, although it can be replaced by the explosion talisman, but-the power is not strong enough !"

While speaking, Chiba walked towards Konoha's bazaar after closing the gate.

Here, I have to talk about Chiba's past life.

He has a pistol here

because–

On the earth , Chiba was a genius, no, a monster!

He was only twenty-five years old but he mastered mathematics, physics, biology, medicine and other fields  !

So Weapons manufacturing is not hard for him and it is not as hard as the large as an atomic bomb, he has made.

In the past world, it was said he has have surpassed Einstein.

Although he passed, his mind and knowledge were brought over without reservation.

The Chiba of the previous life, together with the current life, is crowned with the title of the Uchiha clan.

and so–

There is only one sentence that can describe him now.

A super genius like no one before!

0