Outstanding Genius
39 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"En!? What's the matter… Chiba, have you injected your Chakra!?"

Uchiha Yue asked with some confusion.

Because, at this moment, the Chakra paper in Chiba's hand has not changed in any way.

Chakra paper, as the name suggests, it can detect the attributes of Chakra possessed by ninjas.

Chakra is divided into five attributes.

Fire, wind, lightning, water and earth.

Different Chakra properties will react differently when injected Chakra into the Chakra paper.

Fire attribute, the Chakra paper will burn.

Wind attribute, The Chakra paper will be split in Half.

Thunder attribute, The Chakra paper will become crumpled.

Water properties, The Chakra paper will get wet.

Earth properties, The Chakra paper will shatter.

If all five attributes are possessed, then it will appear that one area is on fire, one area is split, one area becomes crumpled, one area becomes wet, and the last area becomes shattered.

However, when the Chakra paper arrived in Chiba's hands, there was no change at all.

"No, Uncle Yue, I have injected my Chakra…it didn't respond!"

Chiba was stunned, Uchiha was stunned for a month.

"What's going on!? let me see—"

Uchiha Yue took Chiba's Chakra paper and poured it into his own Chakra. Then, the Chakra paper burned.

"The Chakra paper is okay… It seems that the problem lies with your Chakra. If the Chakra paper doesn't work, then just trya ninjutsu…"

Although the Chakra paper cannot detect the Chakra attributes of Chiba, considering Chiba's weird Chakra, it seems reasonable that ordinary methods cannot detect it.

Uchiha Yue looked around, there were forests. Obviously, he wanted to use Fire Style ninjutsu, but…this environment.

Chiba saw through Uchiha Yue's thoughts at a glance.

"Uncle Yue… come with me, there is a pond over here, let's go over there!"

Uchiha Yue nodded.

"That's good, but I can teach you the Great Fireball Technique at most. Although the Uchiha clan should have the Chakra with fire attributes, your Chakra is too special. It's better to test it! "

"Well, I understand, Uncle Yue!"

Chiba nodded, and then took Uchiha Yue to the pond where he usually bathed. It was not so much a pond as it was a stream.

There is also a small waterfall in the upper reaches!

Chiba was also a little excited, but this was his first experience with ninjutsu.

"Of course, I don't ask you to learn it all at once, after all…you are only five years old, and you didn't even go to ninja school!"

Having said this, Uchiha Yue paused for a while. He remembered a genius. It was said that he had easily learned the Great Fireball Technique by just looking at it!

And, like Chiba, he has never attended a ninja school.

"Okay, Chiba…you look good!"

Coming to the bottom of the waterfall, Uchiha Yue gave a cold snort.

While humming coldly, his hands quickly formed a seal. After a while, the seal was over, and he opened his mouth and vomited lightly.

"Fire Style! Great Fireball Technique——"

In an instant, a huge flame was ejected from Uchiha Yue's mouth, at least ten meters in diameter, burning the air.

After five or six seconds, the huge flame slowly disappeared under Uchiha Yue's control.

After all this was done, Uchiha Yue turned around.

"Listen, Chiba… The order of the Great Fireball Technique is—"

Uchiha Yue is preparing to hand over the seal order of the Great Fireball Technique to Chiba. After all, Chūnin's seal speed is too reluctant for a child who does not yet have a Jōnin school.

Moreover, Chiba probably doesn't even know which seals there are.

However, this sentence just came to the lips, and it was deeply blocked back.

because–

Shoo.

This was the sound of a quick imprint, and immediately after that, Uchiha Yue's gaze was astonished and surprised.

Chiba, who had perfectly memorized the order of the Great Fireball Technique formation and completed the formation, opened his mouths and spit lightly.

"Could it be…!?"

A touch of disbelief appeared on Uchiha Yue's face.

"Fire Style Great Fireball Technique!"

A calm voice came from Chiba's mouth.

Then a huge flame was spit out from Chiba's mouth.

The size of the flame is no smaller than Uchiha Yue's, and the range of power and spread is also very impressive.

He  almost perfectly used the ninjutsu of Great Fireball Technique.

The flame roasted the air and the water vapor rippling under the waterfall, and the surrounding temperature became a bit hot at the moment.

"This, this, this…"

Uchiha Yue's pupils suddenly enlarged a little, and there was a deep shock in his eyes.

Two words popped out of my mind!

genius!

Fuck, he is definitely a genius no less than the rare Uchiha Geniuses that came out of that clan in a century!

At this moment, Uchiha Yue's heart was full of shock.

He didn't expect that the little devil who was hated by the clan, and often played strange things, had such a talent.

Just taking a look, he didn't even know which seals he had, and he had completely learned this ninjutsu.

Uchiha Yue has no vocabulary to describe this kind of talent.

The huge flame continued to bake air and water vapor.

Uchiha Yue's face also showed a strong surprise.

But in the next second, this surprise was replaced by a black line on his face.

because.

The Great Fireball spit out from Chiba's mouth immediately began to change shape.

In the air.

It will become an S for a while, and it will become a B for a while!

Uchiha Yue didn't know what to say.

He looked at Uchiha Chiba and suddenly had such an evaluation.

The Uchiha Yue clan is a genius that has never been met in a century.

But unfortunately-it's a funny comparison!

However, this is fine.

He looked at Uchiha Chiba who was playing with Great Fireball, with a loving smile on his face.

Your son has grown up, and… is an out-and-out genius. You should feel at ease wherever you are!

Uchiha Yue has a hunch that Chiba will become extremely powerful, even surpassing Uchiha's ancestors like Madara.

0