First Home (1)
175 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though I did everything faster, I was still late when I got back home. I open the door slowly without making a sound. I take off my shoes and go inside as I lock the door behind.

"You are late." A voice came from the hall room as I almost reached the stairs. I looked back and saw it's my mother. She is standing there with her hand crossed.

I replied awkwardly "sorry mom. It took longer than I expected." She came towards me and pat my head and said "it's okay sweetie, but don't stay late outside. You know what can happen to a handsome young man like you, outside, if you are not careful."

I nodded as this is a reverse world. She then asked "did you eat anything?" I shake my head as I really haven't eaten since I came to this world. And I am kind of hungry too. 

She smiled and said "come, I ordered pizza." Ah, yes I remember that none of them can cook. But it's okay. Unlike the original I got all the memories. Besides, in my original world I used to cook when I was alone.

We go to the table and she gives me a slice of pizza. I started eating it. 'Something didn't change at least' I thought as I ate the pizza.

Mom smiled watching me eating with a smile. She then said "London already told me that you didn't get any serious injuries. But if you don't feel well you can stay home for a few more days."

I nodded as I didn't mind resting. It will instead help me with what I want to do faster. 

After I finished eating she told me to go to bed and rest. But I have some other thoughts. I looked down and said "mom, I want to talk to you about something."

"Yeah sweetie, what?"

I looked up and said "not here." She looked around and nodded. We both go upstairs. But I didn't go towards my room but walked into moms. She looked confused but didn't talk much and walked inside her room behind me.

I look inside her room, and it's not clean obviously. I can see her panty and bra on the bed and some clothes on the chair. 

She smiled awkwardly and said "hahaha.. sorry for the mass." I walk inside and sit on the bed. I gestured to her to sit beside me. 

She smiled and sat beside me. I look down as my heart beats faster. According to Yuki I am truly her son as my avatar replaces the original only my soul is from another universe. Which is the same for everyone as humans go through the cycle of reincarnation. Get born with another parent everytime they die.

"Mom, can I see your chest?"

"You want to see my tits?" Her expression immediately turned weird.

I nodded my head lightly.

"Here you go, sweetie."

Without a moment of hesitation, she reached down and lifted her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were big and impressive. They sagged a bit with time, but they were still incredible for a woman her age. My mother and sisters were all very beautiful women.

Staring at her chest, I tried to keep my chin from falling. They are beautiful even at her age.

"Hehe… Do you like them? They're much bigger than your sisters, right? That's because I'm older. They'll get big ones like these once they pop out a baby… or seven, haha."

"Right…" Her nipples are brown and also pointy.

"You want to touch them? They're soft." She shook them in my direction.

I didn't decline and nodded my head as I touched her big breast. They are soft and squishy like cotton. 

"Haha… you used to suck on them when you were a baby…" she said with a smile as she saw me touching her breast.

She then asked me teasingly "Hehe… I know when boys turn your age, they start to get curious about girls. It's okay for you to admire big womanly chests."

I didn't deny her about that. She then asked "is this all you wanted to say?" I almost forgot about everything seeing her big boobies. 

I shook my head and said "no, but it's related." She looked at me and nodded. I then continued, "mom, I want to lose my virginity." 

Her face finally changed and said "you should do it with someone you love. I don't want you to regret your decision in future."

I nodded and said "that is why I want you to take it." She looked at me in shock. Her body tense up as I can feel that from her stiff body. She asked "w..what are you saying? Stop joking?"

I grabbed her hand and put it on my hard dick and said "do you think I am joking about this?" Her body vibrates when her hand touches my dick. She didn't move her hand from my dick or didn't advance too. 

She asks "but I am your mother. Don't you feel gross about it?" My nervousness calmed a lot after I did that. So with new courage and knowing her true feelings I touch her pussy over her pants. I then said "that is why I want you to take it. Besides I was her before I saw the outside world. I just want to return to my first and original home."

Mom looks at my eyes and I also look at her eyes seriously. My hand is touching her pussy over her pants and she is touching my dick over my pants. 

Next second we both move closer and kiss. She said "this is a mistake." She kissed me again and I said "yes, but I would love to make this mistake."

3