Chapter 9
164 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"‹Sigh›, this is just stupid" Piccolo complained while sitting on a pile of unconscious bodies.

'Bad news, I can't kill this person because there's a fucking group of high schoolers and since when is there a school near this area?'

He stood up and walked away from the pile of unconscious but one of the high schoolers got pushed into Piccolo.

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me," The kid said in a weak voice.

Piccolo looks over to the group of high schoolers that push the frightened kid. The group of high schoolers quickly ran away leaving the kid alone. He just sighed and looked at the kid in front of him that was shaking.

"Are you that afraid of me?"

"Y-Y-Yes"

"Follow me kid"

"O-okay"

They go to some nearby restaurant and take sit in one of the seats.

"W-Why are you taking me to this place?"

"I'm gonna treat you to some food"

"Why?" The kid looks very confused.

Piccolo smiled and put his hand up to call up the waiter to their table. When the waiter arrives at their table, she greets them with a smile.

"It's been a while since you eat here, Piccolo-san. You want the original right"

As Piccolo nodded, she asked the kid.

"What do you want kid?"

She gave the menu card to the kid who is still shaking.

"A-Ah..."

The waiter saw this and whisper to Piccolo's ear.

"What did you do to this poor kid?"

"I didn't do anything, he just got abandoned by his peer and by the look of it the kid has been bullied so many times in his school"

"Aww" The waiter feels sad for the kid but the kid finally picks up his order.

"I want this and this" The kid showed what food he wanted to eat.

"Pick again, and don't worry about the cost" Piccolo smiled at the kid.

"O-okay" 

......

After they finish eating their food, the kid finally has the bravery to ask questions again.

"Can I ask what is your intention?"

"Nothing, I just saw myself in you. So I decided to help you a bit"

"Is that all?" The kid can't believe Piccolo is doing this just to help him.

"Yes, that is all" Piccolo said.

With that, they separated away from each other. This creates hope in the kid after seeing Piccolo become so successful.

But, now Piccolo is walking while enjoying the futuristic city.

"It felt good helping people from time to time"

He is smiling thinking about that.

Suddenly, something caught his attention through his Ki sense.

'Why there is so many strong Ki in the City and who the fuck has higher Ki than me except Kami?'

"Tch, why do there always problems arise when I want to rest"

Piccolo camouflaged himself and flew toward the Ki that he sensed.

--------

The Lookout,

A sky-blue alien with pointy ears and green spots above his head. He has white eyes with small black pupils and he is wearing a fighting Gi similar to Kami.

This person is Garlic and he is the disciple of the previous Kami. He called out to his martial arts companion.

"Come out, Kami. I'm gonna end your life"

With that provocation, Kami and Mr Popo came out of the temple.

"Garlic, you finally have the bravery to take away my position as God after my master passed away" Kami mocks Garlic for being a coward.

"Heh, you are not strong like you used to be but now I'm gonna show you how strong I have become within this past month"

Garlic's body became bigger as his muscle mass increased even his forehead became muscular and this caused his cloth to be ripped apart.

"I'm far stronger than you now"

The increase in power caused Kami and Mr Popo to be shocked at seeing that happen in front of their eyes.

"This would be fun crushing you, Kami"

'Mr Popo gets in the temple, this will be dangerous for you' Kami said to Mr Popo through telepathy.

"I understand" Mr Popo quickly head inside the temple.

Kami removed the weight that he was wearing using magic and took a fighting stance. He is ready to end this quickly because he doesn't know how long he can last fighting a stronger opponent.

They stared at each other for a few seconds until the wind stopped blowing and the two of them rushed at each other.

Kami landed a liver punch but Garlic just smiled as he returned with a grab to the head and slammed Kami to the ground. It caused a crater on the platform.

Garlic smiled maniacally as he pummeled Kami with a left punch so many times that Kami created a sword in his right hand and stabbed Garlic's stomach.

"ARGH!!!" Garlic yelled in pain.

With this opening, Kami kicks Garlic's face and retreats away from the spot.

"KAMI!!!" Garlic pulls out the sword from his stomach and the wound starts to heal itself.

"He is too strong for me to handle alone" Kami mutters to himself.

As Garlic rushed toward Kami, he shot a white beam making Kami repel it with his Energy Cannon.

But this is just a distraction as Garlic appears behind Kami and he landed a double axe handle on Kami's head.

Kami fell to the ground while coughing up blood and before he could do anything Garlic picked up Kami's body in the air.

"I'm gonna break your back Kami" 

He breaks Kami's back using his knees and he throws Kami away to the ground causing another crater.

"Don't think this is over yet, Kami. I'm gonna pummel you to the ground until you begged for mercy"

Kami is struggling to stand up but he managed it thanks to his regeneration ability.

'I need to seal him away because this is the only way I can win this fight' Kami thought to himself as he thought of a strategy.

"For your information, Kami my subordinate is causing mayhem to the nearby city. If you don't win the Earthling will die"

----------

Back to Piccolo,

The city was already in flames after the destruction caused by Garlic lackey but they got annihilated by Piccolo Kamehameha.

He is still in Advance Form First Gear even after he finishes eradicating the Makyan race that destroys the city that he lived in.

"Garlic you are gonna pay for this" Piccolo said with such hate after seeing this in his eyes.

The last time he saw this was when people from his town get killed by a terrorist.

And there are a lot of Earthling dead bodies on the ground.

"I hate seeing this" 

He saw people panicking and crying as their dead family members were on the ground.

But a kid with hope in his eyes. He walked toward him after seeing Piccolo save the city with the intention of vengeance.

'I never thought this would happen' Piccolo is pretty annoyed and angry at Garlic for doing this.

"Will you punish the person doing this to us, hero?" The kid asked 

All of the people heard that kid as they look at Piccolo with hope.

"Don't worry he will pay for this but I'm not a hero. I'm just a person that trying to protect the city that I live in"

[ Power Level ]

Kami (Weighted): 950

Kami (Base): 1,000

Garlic (Base): 900

Garlic (Super Form): 

900 × 1.5 = 1,350

Piccolo (Weighted): 745

Piccolo (Base): 920

Piccolo (Advance Form 1st Gear):

920 × 2 = 1,840

6