Ch. 62
245 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[hey guys, here's the volume two, so in this chapter, there will be a some timeskips until we arrived in the canon.]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

For the next few months, Kenji's life has been a bit dull, waking up in the morning, cuddling with his girlfriend, clearing out some S-rank dungeons that has been frequently appearing around the world.

Not only that, Kenji was now promoted to World Rank hunter, and so far, he's the only hunter with that kind of rank.

There are so many benefits that he could get, that Kenji even felt like a president.

Yes, his position is now equivalent to the president, since he's basically now the guardian of the whole world, not just Japan.

Then, he could also now fly around the world without getting permission from someone, or being sued for trespassing, which is what Kenji liked, since he always wanted to circle the world, and see how fast he is.

Will he be as fast as the normal Superman? Or will he surpass him and go beyond ultra?

And that is what he did during his free time, and during that time, he asked for someone to create a magical speed measuring instrument that could resist light speeds.

That day, he discovered that his speed, was faster than light. While Superman could go 186,000 miles per second, then he could go 300,000 miles per second.

Unfortunately, before he could go much faster than that, the measuring device was destroyed under the pressure of light speed.

'Hmm, maybe I should keep it glued to my body?' After all, the measuring device was a device that he has to hold.

"I should have definitely asked for that." Kenji scratched his head and muttered.

After the measure of speed, Kenji asked for another one, but instead, it is glued to his body, and can withstand a speed that surpasses 300,000 miles per sec.

Now, you must be wondering, why didn't he just create it using his creation powers.

You see, Kenji wanted to use this as his trump card or some sort, he didn't want some Monarchs Vessels, or Ruler's Vessel, to know about it, right?

Who knew how will they react when they knew that I had this power, perhaps the war that would raze upon earth, will come much sooner than it is supposed to be.

And Kenji wasn't ready for that. Not because he's weak or something, but because he wanted to make sure that Kanae is strong enough for it.

Maybe when she's as strong as the Superman, but definitely not now, when she just acquired her powers.

Also, during this passing months, Kenji finally decided to bring some movies here, and as expected, they became as famous as they were supposed to be.

One of the movies that he brought, was the DC movies, and he starred there as literally Superman.

With his powers and the supernatural in this world, there's no need for CGI's or edits, since magic could solve that.

So, his movies were more realistic and more beautiful than the original.

Thanks to that, the Akano family rised up in the ranks, as one of the richest family in the world.

That is not the only thing that happened, Kanae's father, Go Gun-Hee retired from his position and decided to go back to his family.

Since Shina forgave him, but with a rule that Gun-Hee will have to start over her again, meaning he has to court her again, and get his blessing from Shina's parents.

Getting the blessing was the hardest to him because Shina's parents are so old that they don't remember him anymore.

So far, Shina haven't forgave him yet, but he could now go on dates with her again.

As for Kanae, although she was a bit mad at her mother for forgiving him, but with Kenji by her side, she calmed down and also decided to give him a chance.

But she placed a condition that Gun-Hee would never buy milks. Funnily enough, Kanae also placed this condition to Kenji, who just shrugged it off and agreed.

It's not like he needed to buy some milk, after all, he could CREATE the MILK!

Anyway, after that, Iroh's son, Lu Ten, finally joined Asaho Guild, as a D-rank fire magic user.

With him, joining Kenji during his A-rank raids, Lu Ten quickly got stronger fast, and was also promoted to B-rank by the end of 3 months, since joining.

Meanwhile, Kenji was also being invited around the world to clear out some Dungeon Breaks, since most countries doesn't have the luxury of S-ranks.

Though there are some countries who have an S-rank hunters, like the guy in the Philippines, a famous S-rank boxer, Manny Pacquiao, who uses his fist to defeat monsters.

There is also one in Thailand, Tatchakorn Yeerum, better known internationally as Tony Jaa. A famous celebrity, Muay Thai fighter, and an S-rank hunter.

There are also many more.

So far, Kenji has cleared out 13 dungeon breaks outside Japan.

Even though he was given the benefit to trespass any countries using his flying ability, there are still some countries that doesn't like it, for example, North Korea, and Russia.

North Korea is obvious, since they don't want someone like Kenji, meddling in their country.

Kenji understand that, but even though they didn't allow him to trespass, Kenji still did it sometimes, just to annoy them, after all, even if he trespass, what can they do to him? Unless they would like to have a war with both America and China, since Kenji is friends with Thomas Andre and Liu Zhigang, as both of them are the national hunters of their country, not to mention he himself.

So, the only thing North Korea could do, was to give him warnings, but they didn't make a move. They're smart enough to know the consequences after all.

"Damn, my status is really great, not even a country could offend me. Is this what the prince and princesses felt during medieval era?" Kenji who was out of space, and was bathing in the sun, muttered to himself.

To be honest, even though the Monarchs and Rulers haven't made their move yet, that doesn't mean Kenji will slack off.

So during his free time, he baths in the sun along with Kanae, while also training his creation powers.

So far, he could also create or produce elements, like fire, water, rock, and air.

Not only is he Superman, but he also became the avatar.

Thinking of this, Kenji chuckled to himself, before squinting his eyes just to see Kanae flying around, circling the sun.

His progress with Kanae can be both good and bad. Good, because they sleep in the bed naked, while doing some oral sex before sleep.

So far, they haven't sex yet, since Kanae wanted to do it after their marriage, and Kenji isn't some horny guy, who is greedy for sex, so he agreed with her.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www. patreon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

4