Ch. 64
222 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since it was night time, it was the perfect moment for the fireworks to show their appeal.

With them facing the front of the building, Kanae saw a firework go up in the air before exploding, it then formed a series of words.

"If you're seeing this, Kanae. Then you must have accepted my proposal."

Before Kanae could react, another Firework went up before exploding, and forming another words.

"I just want you to know how much I love you..."

Once it faded out, this time countless fireworks with different colors went up before exploding loudly.

Instead of words, an image shows up, showing Kanae with her eyes closed, while Kenji was hugging her from behind, while a series of letters were beside them.

"Because of that, I created a song just for you."

Once it faded out, guitar sounds, started sounding behind her.

When Kanae turned back, she saw Kenji standing in front of her while fingering a guitar.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her tryin'

She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday."

Kanae just stared at him wide eyed, she was shock at hearing Kenji's beautiful voice, after all, she hasn't even heard him sing, and if he did sing, he only sings happy birthday or something like that.

"Yeah, I know, I know

When I compliment her, she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"

I say...."

Kanae started tearing up at the lyrics of the song, she felt like she was the luckiest woman in the world, even though there are still many girls out there, and she was lucky to be chosen by Kenji.

"When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

Yeah..."

And just like that, Kenji started singing a song from his previous life, Just the way you are, a song of Bruno Mars, Ellie's favourite singer.

Even he started to like Bruno Mars's songs, after all not only his voice is good, even his songs has contains emotions, unlike other songs that are full of craps.

After 3 minutes, Kenji finally finished the song, and he was now being hugged by Kanae while kissing him on his lips.

He could even feel her uprising lust, bubbling within her.

'Is this the day? The day I'll finally lose my virginity?' Kenji closed his eyes and said to his mind.

"Hmmphh" He was caught by surprise when Kanae started touching his bulging pants and suddenly forced her way towards his mouth.

'although I hate being dominated, but it's not that bad.' Kenji just shrugged it off and decided to enjoy the kiss.

For the next 5 minutes, they kept kissing before going home, by flying. They both really enjoyed flying together, as they felt free and nothing would stop them.

After they arrived home, they both just cuddled on the couch while Kenji told her what his mom said earlier.

"Mom said she wanted to be the one to cook this time."

"Of course! I really like Auntie's cooking." Kanae immediately agreed and nodded her head.

Kenji just chuckled at her reaction before telling her.

"Though don't forget to not call her auntie, okay? Remember what she did when you called her that?"

When Kenji said this, a flashback rang through her mind, as if she was remembering her time during WW2.

The cold voice of Hana, the creepy glare she has, and last but not the least, the pain she felt when Hana 'playfully' smacked her head.

"Y-you're right, I shouldn't call her that." Kanae gulped in fear before agreeing with him, while Kenji just sighed in relief.

*Ring!*

"Oh. Looks like they're here!" Kenji stand up and walked towards the front door before opening it.

It reveals Hana and Chikashi who were smiling happily. Hana was the first one to step forward and hug her son.

Because of the passage of time, both Chikashi and Hana already has white hair on there heads, showing that they cannot escape the power of time, and would soon grow very old.

Not only they have white hair, but you can even see their oldness on their face, as it shows wrinkles.

*Smack!*

"You're thinking something bad, aren't you?"

It turns out it be his mother, Hana who was squinting her eyes on him, as if she knew what was on his mind just now.

"N-nothing, mom." Kenji gulped and said. He didn't expect that even her mother has a woman's instinct, well obviously since she's a woman.

While Chikashi was quietly laughing on the background. Chikashi was wearing glasses, as his vision was slowly blurring.

Sometimes, there are things that even magic can't solve.

Even though Kenji has asked them if would they like to have immortality, and Kenji didn't expect them to say no.

"Although we would like to see you grow up into a fine man, but if it is time, then it is time, there's no need to stop the nature from taking it's course." Was what the both of them said, which made Kenji tear up.

Kenji knows that he's gonna be immortal, unless killed, and he wanted to have his parents by his side, but since they don't want to, then he'll have to respect their decisions.

Luckily, Kanae agreed to be immortal with him, much to Kenji's happiness.

It looks like he won't be alone now. He'll have someone to join him in his journey.

Soon, they all went inside and had a chat, later on, the doorbell rang again.

*Ring!*

When Kenji opened the door, as he expected, it was Shina and Gun-Hee, who was outside.

"Come in. Make yourself at home." He stepped aside and welcomed them.

Once they have seated on the couch, both Kenji and Kanae was in front of their parents, as if they were kids in the principal's office.

"Mom, Dad, Shina-san, and Go-san." Kenji called then and nodded at Kanae.

Who in turn, put her left hand upwards, to show them the diamond ring.

Both Shina and Hana's mouth was left hanging open, while Chikashi on Hana's side, smiled happily.

On Shina's side, Go Gun-Hee, was crying in years. He just became Kanae's father again, but she already had to marry. He didn't even get the chance to fully adapt to her as a father, and now she's about to be taken by another man.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

3