Chapter 10: Working Progress
2.7k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belongs to their respected authors and owners.

'thoughts'

"Active skill name or magic spell"

'Active skill name or magic spell in thought'

"Activation phrase"

'Activation Phrase in thoughts'

"speech"

*action*

time*

noise*

Gaia/gamer system talking

[Skill Name] - Passive or Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: or none

Description: Info on skill

[Item Name] - Rank: F- to EX - Durability: 1 to Unbreakable - ATK: 0 to N/A

Description: Info on the item

[Title] - Info


Chapter 10: Working Progress

Day 48: Love Can Change People Part 2

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

After both Esdeath and I took a bath, with Esdeath being first since we still haven't installed the bigger size bathtub or even install one. Since this log house doesn't have a plumbing system install yet. So we pretty much just freeze the waste, then throw it into the sky towards the north, where I blast it with [Fireball].

"Now, that we got that out of our system. What should do first? Unless you want us to go another round?" I raise an eyebrow at my naked wife, who didn't bother to wear any clothes just yet. Not that I could blame her as she still waiting for the sperm to leak out of her. I may have overdone it.

"I don't mind if you really want us to go another round, but I won't be able to do much later on. Since I can't walk right at this moment and I'm a little sore too. Also, not all your sperm are leaked out yet. So you will be thrusting in some of your leftover sperm." Esdeath was all for another sex, but just to remind her husband about what would happen if they wanted to go for another round.

"Hmm. Nah. Having sex is great and all, but we shouldn't waste too much time any longer." I figure we could have sex anytime we wanted from this point on since it's just us two unless we wanted to go to a nearby town to restock on supplies. Besides those daily trips. We can pick any time for sex.

"Well, how about lunch? It's already afternoon and we did miss breakfast." Esdeath slowly gets off from the bed, where she already leaked a bit more sperm. Staining the bedsheet once more. Not that it matters anymore for her thanks to her husband being able to get rid of it in a matter of seconds.

"Alright." I've already picked up all the clothes on the ground and tossed them in the [Gate of Babylon] already, so Esdeath could get her clothes any time. Also, I just equip my clothes, after using [Dismantle] on them to clean it. Before wearing them again.

30 minutes later*

Esdeath and I finished our lunch, then just sit together on a couch and look out through the front glass window, where outside the snow are piling up. Esdeath still hasn't put on her clothes yet; well, more like she decided to only wear only her white button shirt, which is completely unbuttoned, and a white pantie.

In fact, she even plain outright told me she would wear only this unless she needs to wear other clothes, that requires her to. Since it would look like most of the time we would have sex at any moment. So, it would be better for her to dress like this for the time being.

"You know, I can get used to this." I said to my wife, as I held her closer, which she gladly move closer and adjust her head position on my left shoulder.

"Of course, you would. After all, you have me with you." Esdeath said in a prideful tone, causing me to snort at her, making Esdeath narrow her eyes at me before slapping my chest for my rude noise.

"I'm kidding. Of course, it's because of you. If I didn't have you, my world would be just awful." I sweet talk with Esdeath, who knew I was just messing around with her and give me a kiss on the lip for a brief moment.

"You're lucky, that you're my husband or else, I will punish you dearly." Esdeath changes her position to laying her head on her husband's lap. "In fact, maybe I should punish you after all." Esdeath sends a grin to me, as she starts rubbing my dick, causing me to get hard very quickly under her touches.

Before Esdeath stops and just look at me with amusement as she waits for my boner to go down before repeat what she just did a few moments ago, causing my boner to return and she waited once more. Doing this action repeatedly until I couldn't take it almost.

Sadly, Esdeath didn't allow me to as she even places my dick against her teeth, showing that she will bite if I try anything. Yeah, this cruel and unusual punishment is something I hate when Esdeath keep on doing this to me.

"How about we go train?" I quickly change the topic, but Esdeath wasn't going to allow that to happen on her watch.

"But, Ragna. Dear. We're training right now. We're training on your endurance." Esdeath manipulated my words and put it into her favor. "After all, you release too fast before I could. So, let's work on that, hmm?" Esdeath knew this was just a lie and clearly wanted to continue this punishment of her.

The next day*

Day 49: Got To Train Like No Tomorrow

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

After yesterday of 'punishment' from Esdeath, for an hour of agony, then we just choose yesterday, a day to rest and enjoy each other presence without doing much besides watching the snow, which got a bit boring as Esdeath start reading the books she got from the Black Order while she was still laying on my lap as I use the entire time to use [Meditation].

15 hours total from last night to today's morning. Where 6 hours into the [Meditation] yesterday before it was dinner time, then we returned back to the couch, where Esdeath resume back to her study on this universe's [Magic]. While I continue off with my [Meditation] to gain more [Mana].

However, I did have to move the couch near the window to open a little so I could eat the air outside the window without having to worry about Esdeath's lack of oxygen to breath.

Of course, last night Esdeath and I still had sex, but not too long like last time and this time. Esdeath wanted me to only either cum in her mouth or on her body instead due to not wanting to wait for more sperm to come out of pussy than she really wanted to.

Not even cumming inside her asshole was allowed, but I wasn't really complaining since we still do all kinds of sex positions, just can't cum inside her beside her mouth.

Though, seeing Esdeath licking off the leftover cum off my dick after I stick it in her pussy before cumming all over her face from all the licking felt a bit better than I thought it would be. Yeah, I think having Esdeath as a wife was the best idea ever and worth the trouble I may face in the future because of Esdeath. If she continues to act submissive to me during sex, then I have no regret with marrying Esdeath.

During the morning, we had breakfast and start off with a warm of workout exercises out in the cold. Where today is the last day before tomorrow the debuff disappeared. So I took this last chance to work out in the cold weather while adding some extra training exercise.

For example, climbing trees and climbing back down from the said tree, then repeat this progress two times before changing to a different training.

I continue to train pretty much the whole day before it's time for dinner, where Esdeath went off to hunt down some animals, to save us some meat and cooked us some good steaks for dinner.

Today result: A total of 10 STR, 11 END, and 9 AGI from a whole day of training before ending it by dinner time.

The next day*

Day 50: Sparring With The Wife

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

"Finally!" I shout in an excited voice of having my debuff removed today, but a little sad I don't have it to help me train my stats without having to go through extreme life and death training courses to increase the stats naturally.

Esdeath looks at her husband with a happy smile as she brushes her hair after finished taking a bath. "That's good, Ragna. Think you could use those spells you came up would work now with your current [Mana] reserve?" Esdeath knew how badly her husband wanted to create more spells for his [Slayer Magic]. But, couldn't due to the low amount of [Mana] he possessed at the time with the debuff still in effect.

"Maybe. Let's find out." Esdeath could see how eager I am to test out if I could use the spells I wanted to re/create for my [Slayer Magic] badly just because of the require [Mana] to cast them.

Coming outside the cold air; I took in a deep breath, but normal one instead of sucking the air around me to recover my HP and MP via [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic].

[Demonic Fire Creation Magic]:

Form: Fist - MP Varies

1st Effect: The user charges for a large quantity of flames for a brief moment - MP Varies

2nd Effect: Deal (Depend on 1st Effect) damage to the target - MP Varies

Target: Contact - 5 MP

Name: Fire Devil's Devastate Fist

DING!*

Calculating...

Form: Fist - MP Varies = 1 MP per 1-meter radius

1st Effect: The user charges for a large quantity of flames for a brief moment - MP Varies = 1 MP per second

2nd Effect: Deal (Depend on 1st Effect) damage to target - MP Varies = 1st Effect x 5 MP

Target: Contact - 5 MP = Blank Range

DING!*

Successfully in creating a spell for [Fire Devil Slayer Magic]!

DING!*

[Fire Devil's Devastate Fist] - MP cost: Varies | Minimum: 15 MP per second

I didn't bother to speak the name of my new spell as I activate it by speaking its name mentally. Inputting the minimum amount of MP and a small blood red color flame coat my right fist before I start feeling my [Mana] being drained at a fast rate.

Not wanting to waste any time. I just punch a random tree in front of me, causing it to light on fire for just a few seconds before turning into ashes instantly while the fire continues to devour everything in its path for a few more seconds before disappearing due to the lack of a power source to keep it alive.

Both Esdeath and I stare at the burnt ground that used to be covered in white snow, now it just burnt until it black and filled with cracks of red glowing heat, as if the flames from before wanted to survive by burying itself into the ground.

Sadly, after a whole minute later the red glowing that releases some heat die out, leaving behind only the burnt ground that's slowly being covered by snow once more.

"You're going to try another one?" Esdeath thinks her husband could do better, which made her ask this question. To see if her husband got a better spell for [Fire Slayer Magic] he could do with his [Mana] reserve back at its peak without the debuff holding him back.

"Yeah. Give me a second." I have a spell on mind that I was dying to recreate based on one of the anime/manga I saw in my universe and really hoped I could have got that into my [Fiction Adaption], but you can't have everything.

[Demonic Fire Creation Magic]:

Form: Seal - MP Varies

1st Effect: Place a [Demonic Fire Seal] on target - MP Varies

2nd Effect: Cause [Demonic Fire Seal] to explode by a trigger - MP Varies

Trigger: User snap their fingers once - 1 MP

Target: Anywhere the user hit - 1 MP

Name: Critical Blast

DING!*

Calculating...

Form: Seal - MP Varies = 1 MP per meter radius size of seal

1st Effect: Place a [Demonic Fire Seal] on target - MP Varies = Form x target

2nd Effect: Cause [Demonic Fire Seal] to explode by a trigger - MP Varies = Form x 1st Effect

Trigger: User snap their fingers once - 1 MP = 1MP per meter range

Target: Anywhere the user hit - 1 MP = 1 MP per [Demonic Fire Seal]

DING!*

Successfully in creating a spell for [Fire Devil Slayer Magic]!

DING!*

[Critical Blast] - MP cost: Varies | Minimum: 5 MP per [Demonic Fire Seal]

Upon getting the notification on the success in creating my second spell. I quickly activate it and felt my [Mana] drop a little before taking a step towards another tree.

Then, gently slap it the tree with my right palm, where a dark red [Magic Circle] with unknown symbols appear at the same spot I slapped with my right hand, but it's only 1-meter radius.

Taking a few steps away from the tree turned into a bomb, as I snap my fingers, causing the tree to blow up. Shattering the entire tree, where the ground shows burnt marks of what usually happens when you throw a grenade or some explosive devices on the ground somewhere before it blows up.

"Okay. Loud noise. Check." My [Gamer's Body] quickly restores back my lost hearing instantly, then got the back of my head smack by Esdeath, who pointed at her ears.

"Too loud." Esdeath seems like she already experienced with a loud noise similar to explosions already. "Anything else?"

"Hmm." I thought about it for a moment, then wonder if this would work. So I tried it out this spell idea next.

[Demonic Fire Creation Magic]:

Form: Ball - 1 MP

1st Factor: Multicast - MP Varies

2nd Factor: Homing Effect - MP Varies

Effect: Burn target on hit - 5 MP

Target: Fire in a straight line - 5 MP

Name: Multiple Seeking Fire Missiles

DING!*

Calculating...

Form: Ball - 1 MP = 1-meter radius

1st Factor: Multicast - MP Varies = Form x 2 MP per precast

2nd Factor: Homing Effect - MP Varies = 1st Factor x 5 MP

1st Effect: Burn target on hit - 5 MP = 1 second

Target: Fire in a straight line - MP Varies = 1 MP per 1 meter

2nd Effect: High-speed flight - MP Varies = Target x MP cost

DING!*

Successfully in creating a spell for [Fire Devil Slayer Magic]!

DING!*

[Multiple Seeking Fire Missiles] - MP Varies | Minimum: 20 MP per [Seeking Fire Missile]

I try with one [Seeking Fire Missile] and a small [Fireball] appear above me before I give its target via mental command at another random tree on my right, but the tree behind it.

Instead of dodging or going around the first tree. It explodes on contact with the first tree and destroys the whole tree before disappearing. Showing that even with the homing effect. The [Seeking Fire Missile] won't be able to bypass the obstacles at all.

Trying one more, but use the multicast factor I placed into the spell, with five [Fireballs] appearing. Two [Fireballs] above me, two below me, and one a bit further on my right.

I lock on another tree, same as before, aiming for the tree behind the first one and all five [Fireballs] hurl themselves at the tree. Out of all five [Fireballs]. Only one managed to hit the second tree after the first four land on the first tree simultaneously, with the fifth one just a few seconds behind the first four. Where the fifth one had no obstacle in its path and land on the second tree.

"Hmm. Good, but not the best." I said to Esdeath, who nods in agreement as she stays quiet to see if I have any more spells to try out. Which I did.

[Demonic Fire Creation Magic]:

1st Form: Ball - 1 MP

2nd Form: Bird - MP Varies

1st Factor: Animal Movement: Bird - MP Varies

2nd Factor: Homing Effect - MP Varies

1st Effect: Burn target on hit - 5 MP

2nd Effect: High-speed flight - MP Varies

Target: Anywhere the spell land on - 1 MP

Name: Seeking Firebird

DING!*

Calculating...

1st Form: Ball - 1 MP = 1-meter radius

2nd Form: Bird - MP Varies = Change 1st Form into 2nd Form / 20 MP per 1-meter in size

1st Factor: Animal Movement: Bird - MP Varies = 1 MP per second

2nd Factor: Homing Effect - MP Varies = 1st Factor x 5 MP

1st Effect: Burn target on hit - 5 MP = 1 second

2nd Effect: High-speed flight - MP Varies = Target x MP cost

Target: Anywhere the spell land on - 1 MP = 1 MP per bird

DING!*

Successfully in creating a spell for [Fire Devil Slayer Magic]!

DING!*

[Seeking Firebird] - MP cost: Varies | Minimum: 34 MP per bird and 1 MP per second

Once I got the spell created; casting the [Seeking Firebird] with the shape of the bird comes to my mind for my spell to take the form of a hummingbird. Since that's the only smallest and fastest bird I can remember at this point.

Of course, this hummingbird made from my [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] is completely made out of flames and has no color, but blood red. Not wanting to waste any more time as I could feel my [Mana] going down fast by the second.

I gave it the mental command of hurling itself to another tree nearby, with the target being behind the first one. Also, I included another mental command for it to dodge or go around the obstacle.

Much to my relief; the [Seeking Firebird] easily go around the first tree in seconds before smacking itself against the target tree and turning the tree into ashes.

"Okay, that was a bit slower than the previous one." Esdeath comments on my [Seeking Firebird] and compared to my [Multiple Seeking Fire Missiles]. With the latter being a bit faster. Then again, the [Multiple Seeking Fire Missiles] don't have the ability to go around obstacles while the [Seeking Firebird] can.

"Well, that's the only fire spells I could come up at the moment without failing on me without having to go into too much detail on the spell structure and end up losing [Mana] after failing to create them." I said to my wife; well, they would work a bit, just only for a few seconds as I came up with the amount of MP adding up around a hundred or so per second.

These spells can be considered advanced spells, but I've no clue if I could control those spells at all. I rather have spells I can control and stop the spell from causing any problems later on than having to deal with uncontrollable spells due to my low [Mana] to control them.

"Going for [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] now?" Esdeath asks a little worried about using this [Magic]. Since it affects the air around us, which likely cause friendly fire. Getting the nod from her husband, she quickly rushes back inside the log house and closes the window before she gives her husband the thumb up to show he can go at any time.

After thinking about other spells for my [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic]. I keep getting some blockage due to finding some ideal that related to a dragon and I couldn't find any good ones until I gave up and just go something similar to [Fire Devil Slayer Magic].

[Sky Dragon Creation Magic]:

Form: Area - MP Varies

Factor: Air pressure manipulation - MP Varies

Effect: Increase/decrease air pressure - MP Varies

Name: Sky Dragon's Airspace

DING!*

Calculating...

Form: Area - MP Varies = 1 MP per 1-meter radius

Factor: Air pressure manipulation - MP Varies = Form x 10 MP per second

Effect: Increase/decrease air pressure - MP Varies = Factor x 5 MP per second

DING!*

Successfully in creating a spell for [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic]!

DING!*

[Sky Dragon's Airspace] - MP cost: Varies | Minimum: 50 MP per second

And just like that, I created an offensive and support type wind spell for my [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic]. Of course, I could have used the one word per 1 MP condition to make these new spells, but that would lead to some problems. So it's better for me to guess the amount of [Mana] needs for the spell to work instead.

At least, in this way, the spell could end up getting way stronger than I thought it would be or at least it works until I input more [Mana] to make it stronger.

With a thought, [Sky Dragon's Airspace] takes effect and I was surprised to 'see' a small air bubble in front of me. Just a few feet away from my head. Barely noticeable too.

I pour a bit more [Mana] to increase the size, but at the cost of increasing the rate of [Mana], the drain of the spell increased at the same time as well.

I notice the air around the area is being drawn into the air bubble and by on instinct alone. I manipulate the air bubble to the sky before canceling the spell, where a surprise aftereffect of the [Sky Dragon's Airspace] as all the air pressure sealed into a bubble. Pop due to the spell being dismissed, causing the air pressure to be released instantly and scatters throughout the entire area, with a boom of the thunder like noise.

Looking back at my wife, who is annoyed by the loud noise once more after the first one. I give my wife a sheepish smile, causing her to roll her eyes at me. Then, watch Esdeath come out of the log house and frown a little.

"Something wrong, Esdeath?" I notice Esdeath looking around the area for some reason.

"Well, whatever you did make me feel a little weird after coming out here." Esdeath doesn't know what this feeling in her gut that something is wrong after she came back outside.

So, I explain to Esdeath about [Sky Dragon's Airspace] and maybe it changed the air around us from the aftereffect. Which mean, that I wouldn't be able to use this spell often if this is the result. Plus, we're living here for a few years and rather not destroy the surroundings.

"That's a pretty dangerous skill that could affect ally and enemy, but still useful if you're by yourself while facing a group of enemy." Esdeath knew the pros and cons of this [Sky Dragon's Airspace] and could easily find when and how to use it.

"Yup. Now, did you figure out a way to recreate those trump from your prime version created?" I ask my wife, who stare at me for a few seconds before letting out a tired sigh, to show that maybe she failed or something.

"I only manage to create [Mahapadma] while the [Ice Cavalry] and [Ice Storm Commander-in-Chief] are still out of my reach right now." Esdeath looks like she ashamed of herself for not being able to recreate those three trumps for her Teigu, that her prime version created.

If other Teigu users were to hear this from Esdeath. I think they would fight Esdeath to the death because of this. As some Teigu users don't even have a trump card and need to create their own, but having a low chance of creating one while Esdeath's prime version created three trumps and all within a year too.

"So...how about a sparring match? I want to test out my [Profession: Contractor] before I decide to level it up." I still haven't used my 2nd profession since I got it.

"Alright." Esdeath said to me, then hurl multiple icicles at me without using any movements to use her Teigu. Showing that she continues her training with her Teigu. With the result of being able to use it without making any gestures as she usually does whenever she use her Teigu.

Activating [Charyeok: Sun Wukong] for the first time and summon [Ryui Jingu] from the skill: [Weapon of the Three Gods] belong to the [Legendary God Sun Wukong].

[Ruyi Jingu] - Rank: N/A - Durability: 10000/10000 - ATK: N/A

Description: [Ruyi Jingu] is a sacred weapon that is used by the [Monkey King] of the [Nine Kings]. The staff, together with the [Kinto-Un] and [Gourd], forms the [Weapon of the Three Gods], the [Monkey King]'s Weapons of Choice.

1st Effect: [Size Alteration] - [Ruyi Jingu]'s size can be altered according to the user's will. It can grow broader or slimmer and taller or shorter at will. It can reach incredible lengths.

2nd Effect: [Weight Alteration] - On command, the staff can become lighter or heavier.

3rd Effect: [Levitation] - [Ruyi Jingu] can levitate itself at a certain distance from the ground.

4th Effect: [Summoning] - The staff can be summoned to its wielder by moving at incredible speed, destroying anything in its path.

5th Effect: [Cloning] - [Ruyi Jingu] can make multiple copies of itself along with copies of itself as well. The clone's staff is vastly weaker, however, it can regenerate itself.

6th Effect: [Enhanced Durability] - The staff is incredibly durable, with a few of any attacks able to break the staff.

7th Effect: [Teleportation] - [Ruyi Jingu] can be teleported back to the user's location at their command.

The information on [Ruyi Jingu] pop-up the moment I summon before I dismiss as I twirl the staff in front of me to block the incoming icicles.

Thanks to [Pumba]'s 1st Effect: Gain [Basic Mastery] of all weapons the user's hand touches. I can use the [Ruyi Jingu] somewhat without ending getting badly injury due to not being able to use it correctly.

With the time limit of a minute before [Ruyi Jingu] disappear. I launch myself at Esdeath by using [Renewal Taekwondo: Bo-Bup]. A technique that allows the user to appear behind, next, to, above, etc. At the target instantaneously. Along with the support of [Shundo]. I appeared behind Esdeath before she could react, with [Ruyi Jingu] already in a striking motion of smacking Esdeath's back.

"Not enough." Esdeath spoke out as multiple ice spikes burst from the ground, where I am, forcing me to give up my counterattack.

[Pumba]'s 2nd Effect: Give the user the ability to bend the weapon in impossible ways. I change the trajectory of my attack from aiming to Esdeath's back, to the ground and use [Ruyi Jingu] to push myself off the ground while breaking some the ice spikes at the same time.

[Renewal Taekwondo: Hoe Grab] a kick used to grab an opponent in a lock position. The fighter faints a reverse kick with one leg and uses that leg to hold the arm of the opponent. It's mainly used to break an enemy's guard.

However, instead of that, I use a variation of it. Hooking my left leg over Esdeath's neck, who was surprised at this as I deliver a knee strike to Esdeath unguarded back, to the point of almost breaking her back entirely while choking her at the same time. As I use [Ruyi Jingu] to support my weight while doing this.

"GAK!" Esdeath let out a choking sound as she pushes her entire body to follow the same motion as my knee strike, performing a backflip while using her Teigu to freeze my left leg, covering it a layer of ice, which I use [Ruyi Jingu]'s 1st Effect: Size Alteration, to increase the length of the bo staff.

Pushing my right knee against Esdeath's back further, causing Esdeath to grunt at this and felt her back hurting from this.

Esdeath not wanting to give her husband the chance to win this, as she uses her Teigu to spread the ice from her husband's left leg to the rest of his body.

DING!*

Debuff: Player's left leg covered in ice, causing 5 HP to drop per second.

Seeing this, I let go of [Ruyi Jingu], causing both Esdeath and I fall to the ground, where I move my right leg to kick [Ruyi Jingu], spinning my whole body to the right as I move my left leg covered in ice, releasing Esdeath's neck, which she was aiming for and throw another icicle in my direction, where I was defenseless in the air.

Of course, I use [Shundo] to launch myself back to the ground faster while using [Time Alter] to help me pick the right time to use [Shundo] again to hurl myself away from the ice spike below me and use the momentum to break the ice on my left leg by landing back on the ground, with my left leg.

I lost 30 HP from this action of mine and did a backflip to dodge Esdeath's icicle raining down on me.

I was about to summon back [Ruyi Jingu] to me before it disappears by fading from existence. Showing the one-minute time limit is over and [Ruyi Jingu] returns back to the Monkey King. I try to summon [Ruyi Jingu] again, but got a pop-up instead.

DING!*

[Sun Wukong] only allow the user to use the [Ruyi Jingu] for 1 minute with a cooldown time of an hour, but could still use the other two: [Kinto-Un] and [Gourd] right now. With the same rules as the [Ruyi Jingu] applied to the other two weapons, where the user can only be used them for 1 minute before entering a cooldown time of an hour.

DING!*

Would you like to spend 1000 MP to extend the time limit to use the [Ruyi Jingu]?

[Yes/No]?

Reading these two pop-up windows of notification. I close the first window and selected no for spending 1000 MP to extend the time limit.

Rolling to my right, as more icicles raining down from the sky at me thanks to Esdeath, who standing on top of an ice tower she created from the ice spikes she used to stop my first counterattack. Watching me with amusement.

Once more I use [Shundo] to appear in front of Esdeath, and she already knew I would do this as multiple ice spikes coming from her ice tower.

[Shundo: Bo-Bup], where I appear on Esdeath's right before appearing on her left, then in front of her, leaving behind an afterimage of myself on her right and left, where she created two ice walls to protect my attacks, where she found me in front of her.

[Renewal Taekwondo: Baekdu] is a knee attack delivered to the opponent, where is used to lift the opponent into the air in order to chain more combo strikes.

Which Esdeath end up getting kneed in the stomach, lifting her off her ice tower and to the sky once more. As I follow her with another [Shundo: Bo-Bup], but appearing behind her this time.

Using a variation of [Renewal Taekwondo: Dragon Catcher], where I was supposed to use while on the ground first and instead using it right away from the sky. As I use my right leg to hold Esdeath's neck once more while spinning at high speed, then throw Esdeath and myself back to the ground while using [Shundo] again for the extra momentum.

A crater formed the moment we crashed, but I wasn't able to drop Esdeath onto the ground head first as Esdeath use the moment I hooked my right leg over her neck to freeze my right leg like she did with my left, causing me to change my approach once more.

Where I release Esdeath's neck by placing my right hand on her back for me to remove my right leg. And using the same method to break the ice, with losing twice as much of HP than I did the first time using this method due to the momentum I had to release to the ground, with my right leg being used as the medium to do so.

Esdeath didn't get off this injury free as Esdeath still crashed into the ground badly, but not too bad with the way I'm aiming for.

Before I could follow up with another attack; my feet are frozen to the ground and the moment I looked down is when Esdeath appear in front of me, where she punched me in the stomach, lifting me off the ground before spinning around to slam me back to the ground with a full circle of a roundhouse kick to my back.

Esdeath kept her left foot on my back and apply pressure, causing me to grunt and notice my HP falling down fast.

"Do you give up?" Esdeath asks me with the same tone of voice she used whenever she know for sure she got me beat.

"Yeah. I give up." Esdeath took her foot off my back, so I could get up. Then crack my neck and stretch my body before casting all three healing spells: [Healing Wounds], [Healing Fatigue], and [Healing Body Stress] on Esdeath and myself.

Where I notice there some tears on Esdeath's General outfit and her hat is missing as well.

"So how come you didn't use either [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] or the [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] in the fight?" Esdeath wanted to know why her husband didn't use those two or the other skills he possesses.

"Wanted to see if I could beat you with only using a few skills together without resort to using the other skills of mine. Also, I would run out of [Mana] by the time we go past the 10-minute mark into the fight." I said to my wife, as I dismissed the windows of notification that I leveled up [Shundo] by 3, [Renewal Taekwondo] by 7, [Time Alter] by 1, [Pumba] by 2, and [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] by 1.

"How about the [Ulimate Eye] or [Hundred Gauntlets]?" Esdeath knew those two could be very dangerous and would help her husband by a huge amount.

"[Ultimate Eye]. I didn't use it, because I forgot about it until you mention it and I don't know if I could use without the debuff holding me back now. So I have no clue if I could handle its power without getting a bad headache." I honestly did forget about the [Ulitmate Eye] at this point and don't know if the INT stat I have right now would be enough to help me use the [Ultimate Eye] longer than a minute.

"And the [Hundred Gauntlets]?" Esdeath knew her husband could have used this to stop her Teigu from landing a hit on him.

"The [Mana] to use that skill would be massive if I was to use it against you and the time to come up with all the words for it would be too late for me to use it. As by then, I would be pierced by multiple icicles." I knew how much the [Hundred Gauntlet] would drain my [Mana], even with the one word per one point of [Mana].

"Hmm." Esdeath doesn't know if she likes these answers from her husband or not, but let it go for now. "Well, how about we rest a little before we resume our sparring?" Esdeath is looking forward to facing her husband's other skills besides the one he used just a few minutes ago.

"Alright." I don't see the problem with this; well, maybe Esdeath is a bit tired and wanted to use this time to rest while I could just eat the air to be back at 100%.

30 minutes later*

"This time. I'll use my [Ultimate Eye], [Time Alter], [Pumba], and a bit of [Hundred Gauntlets] to repair the sword I'm going to use." I took out one of the countless many common swords from the Empire.

"Hoo. Then, I'll only use swordplay against you then, with a bit of my Teigu." Esdeath creates an ice sword similar to the one her prime version use, but I could see she still working on making weapons out of her Teigu as well due to how the ice sword's blade width is a bit shorter than the first time she created one.

Then, I remove my eyepatch and toss it in the [Gate of Babylon], causing Esdeath to narrow her eyes at me due to the unconscious killing intent coming from me once the [Ultimate Eye] is shown.

Just looking with my [Ultimate Eye] seem like it activated just by removing the eyepatch alone. As I can see the world going in a slow-motion compare with my left eye. But, I know I haven't activated the skill just yet.

"You ready, Esdeath?" I draw out the sword from its scabbard, tossing the scabbard away as I take my stance, which was just standing straight with the sword on my side. Like a complete amateur who doesn't seem like they wanted to do this, but this is a stance I could use for all my [Basic Movements of Sword Skills] with ease.

"The question is. Are you?" Esdeath starts off first with a charging thrust of her ice sword, aiming towards my heart.

[Weapon Technique Creation]:

Weapon Focus: Sword

Core: [Basic Movements of Sword Skills]

1st Form: [Parry Sword Form]

2nd Form: [Sweep Sword Form]

3rd Form: [Shave Sword Form]

4th Form: [Curve Sword Form]

5th Form: [Wave Sword Form]

1st Form + 2nd Form + 3rd Form + 4th Form + 5th Form = [Sword Barrier Form]

I recreated one of my defensive sword skills I created back in my universe, where it mostly used against a single opponent by continue moving my sword without stopping in motion where I change the trajectory of my opponent's attacks away from me and ready for the next attacks.

However, this would only work against physical attacks and with me being a step ahead of my opponent, and faster than my opponent as well. This would be useless against Esdeath since she would a step ahead of me, but with [Ultimate Eye] and [Time Alter]. This weakness is overcome temporary.

"Come on! Fight back!" Esdeath shouts at me, as she continues attacking me with multiple fast swings of her ice sword, pushing me back with each step and Esdeath matching those steps.

Parrying, evading, and pushing is the three parts of the cores belong to the [Sword Barrier Form]. But, this is just mainly in a defensive manner and could counterattack as well. Using the [Shave Sword Form] part of the [Sword Barrier Form], where I took the time to slice a thin layer off of Esdeath's ice sword's blade edge.

Chipping away the sharp edge, to make the ice sword duller until Esdeath found out her ice sword is almost an ice rod instead. Much to her confuse until she realizes I was slowly breaking down her weapon while defending at the same time.

"Interesting." Esdeath grin at me as she uses her Teigu to regrow back her ice sword's sharp edge and resume her fast attacks.

[Weapon Technique Creation]:

Weapon Focus: Sword

Core: [Basic Movements of Sword Skills]

1st Form: [Flick Sword Form]

2nd Form: [Wave Sword Form]

3rd Form: [Intercept Sword Form]

4th Form: [Sweep Sword Form]

5th Form: [Jab Sword Form]

1st Form + 2nd Form + 3rd Form + 4th Form + 5th Form = [Lockdown Prison]

I switch from [Sword Barrier Form] to [Lockdown Prison]; from a defensive/counterattack to offensive/control. One of my favorite [Sword Technique], where [Lockdown Prison] is more advanced of the [Flash Cut], but slower than the latter.

One that is also used against a single opponent, where I use fast sword strikes to force the opponent to block, parry, or evade to where I want them to. Furthermore, this is to trap a single opponent in place while making to follow my flow of the battle.

As I use my sword to aim for fatal points, causing Esdeath to stop her multiple fast strikes, to block my attacks before she discovers most of her counterattacks end up being intercepted by me before she could even begin her next move.

Switching from fatal points attack pattern to aiming to cut Esdeath's limbs off, causing her to frown a little before her battle manic smile replace it as she picks up the pace to parry and counterattacks mine.

With the support of [Ultimate Eye]; I can see all of Esdeath's nature, strengths, and weakness, along with other things for me to take advantage of once I activated [Ultimate Eye].

Slowly, [Lockdown Prison] begins to show its effect on Esdeath, where she had to use up more energy to regrow back her ice sword that's being chipped away from having to be used to block some sword strikes she couldn't parry away fast enough at those times.

As for the sword I'm using; the time it almost being destroyed by the amount of time I use my [Sword Techniques] are already passed the hundreds. Ignoring the countless number of notification windows that show the [Hundred Gauntlets] leveled up with how fast I continue to prevent the sword from breaking.

The fast sword strikes between us got to the point where I had to use [Time Alter: Triple Accel] to keep up with Esdeath, showing that even with the power of the Gamer's ability. Esdeath could easily overpower me still.

Before I could use [Pumba] to recreate another [Sword Technique] of mine. The sword broke and [Hundred Gauntlets] didn't take into effect, which means I ran out of [Mana] or don't have enough to use it again on my sword.

Luckily, I still have [Ultimate Eye] activated as my [Time Alter] deactivated as well after a few seconds into the fight, and back off quickly with one [Shundo] and start feeling a big headache coming in.

"Well, that's a disappointment. It's only been 5 minutes or so." Esdeath didn't look tired at all, but she is sweating a bit and there multiple tears on her outfit even more than the first sparring we had before this one.

"Out of [Mana]." I shrugged my shoulders, as I eat the air for a single to use the restored [Mana] to use [Hundred Gauntlets] to repair my sword before walking over to the side to grab the scabbard, replacing the sword back inside the scabbard before putting it in the [Gate of Babylon].

"And that 5 minutes was great before the [Ultimate Eye] started giving me a headache. So that's 4 minutes more than I started out for the first time. Also, I gained 7 levels in [Hundred Gauntlets] and one level for the [Ultimate Eye]. [Time Alter] didn't level up sadly." I reported my progress to Esdeath, who at least look happy at my progress, even if the battle didn't last that long.

Taking the eyepatch out of the [Gate of Babylon] and place it over my [Ultimate Eye] as I deactivate the skill before the headache gets worse.

"But, isn't 5 minutes too short for a fight, if you could only use the [Ultimate Eye] for that long. Also, you may want to use a better sword than the one you just used, even if you have to use your Teigu." Esdeath said to me, clearly not liking how long I could use the [Ultimate Eye].

"After all, if you have to keep on preventing it from being destroyed just by using your [Sword Techniques] alone, then it's not worth using it. Therefore, it's best you figure out a way to either make any sword's duration stronger than it already is or uses a different one instead of using [Hundred Gauntlets] on it. After all, you can see how fast the rate your skills are consuming your [Mana]. If you had the debuff placed on you at the time. Then, I'm not even sure you last a minute." Esdeath finishes explaining my weaknesses. Mainly my choice of weapons.

"Yeah, I guess. But, I rather not use the Teigu unless I really have to." I may own a powerful sword, but it's more like a cursed sword that may bite me whenever it got the chance. Right now, [Korosu] hasn't done a thing to me yet. Yet. But, there always a time it will later on.

"Well, either way, let's just try to find a way for you to overcome this weakness. Until then, you may want to rely only on your unarmed skills." Esdeath said to her husband and hope he finds the sword he wishes to use for his sword style if he's not planning to use the [Korosu]. Not that she could blame him, with a life force sucking living object that could kill you at any moments.

"I guess. You do your thing for a while Esdeath while I create more [Sword Qi]. I really don't feel comfortable having such a small amount of [Sword Qi] right now." I said to my wife, who just shrugged at me before entering the log house, to maybe study the [Magic] of this universe and see if she could use it.

The next day*

Day 51: Training On Our Own

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Yesterday creating [Sword Qi]'s result: 50 [Sword Qi] before going back inside to have dinner with the wife. Before resuming to [Meditation] and creating [Sword Qi] for half the night outside the log house, then come back at 3 AM to sleep with Esdeath.

Grand Total: 250 [Sword Qi] and 5 hours of [Meditation]. Giving me 10 MAG stat.

Instead of sparring with Esdeath like yesterday; both of us did our own separate training. With Esdeath staying inside the log house to study the [Magic] of this universe and sometimes come outside the log house to get some advice from me.

Since I can use [Magic] and have some ideas on other [Magic] as well. While this is true, but I have nothing on this universe's [Magic] and could only give Esdeath some idea tips on it and leave it to Esdeath to figure it out.

As for me, I continue using [Meditation] and creating more [Sword Qi] until it was time for lunch, then dinner with Esdeath. Afterward, I would go back outside and sit back on a wooden chair on the front porch of the log house.

Total Amount: 900 [Sword Qi] and 18 hours of [Meditation]. Before calling it a day and sleep with my wife.

The next day*

Day 52: Slow, But Still Going

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Morning, Esdeath and I had a quickie before we get too into it and waste an entire day for sex. Neither Esdeath or I complain about that, but we still have things to do. Though, we did think about it and see how it goes. But, afterward, we discarded that thought.

I mean, if we did that, then, later on, it would make sex feel normal and not special; well, depend on Esdeath's sex drive at that point. But, either way, Esdeath and I decided that since we're living out the wildness and in this universe for a few years. We may as well enjoy while it last. Also, adding some training until we need to go out to earn life experience to put those trainings into practice against the enemy.

Instead of [Meditation] and creating more [Sword Qi]. I worked on [Renewal Taekwondo] with [Shundo] and [Time Alter] for the whole day.

Total Amount: 3 levels in [Renewal Taekwondo], no level for [Shundo], and 1 level for [Time Alter].

I already know the answer why I didn't gain any level for [Shundo] when the skill level is already at 40. So at this point, I need to use it against another living being instead of practice using it.

Same for [Time Alter], but not to the point as [Shundo] just yet. Still can level up through training for now.

It's getting harder to raise the level of some of these skills, but I may as well train them to the point where I have to fight another being. Maybe other than my wife later on at a higher level for my skills.

The next day*

Day 53: Still Going, But Steady

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Still no [Meditation] today or creating [Sword Qi], but Esdeath and I did have an hour of sex just to release some of our sexual frustration, and to calm down Esdeath's sex drive before she ends up going crazy again.

Same as yesterday for training.

Total Amount: 3 levels in [Renewal Taekwondo], 1 level for [Time Alter], and no level for [Shundo]. Again.

Also, [Time Alter] is slowly getting closer to same as [Shundo] due to the fact that I gained the level for the skill near night time after using it together with [Renewal Taekwondo] for almost the whole day.

The next day*

Day 54: You Can Never Have Enough

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Switching over to [Meditation] and creating [Sword Qi] today due to the result from yesterday of having to take some breaks on using [Time Alter] and [Shundo]. Seeing that I won't be able to last much longer in a fight if I was to rely on the support of both [Time Alter] and [Shundo] if my [Mana] won't last me that long.

Of course, I could just eat the air around me, but I can't rely on that when there could be a chance in the future where I'm underground and need those air or Esdeath or someone else important may die from the lack of air underground because I wanted to recover my health and [Mana] at the time.

Total Amount: 800 [Sword Qi] and 16 hours of [Meditation].

The amount of [Sword Qi] I created at the time is limited because of how much HP I have and have no way to increase my END stat besides stat points at the moment. But, it will have to do for now. Since I can create 50 [Sword Qi] per hour without any problem. As long as I don't have anything interrupting me.

Honestly, having [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] was the best skill I could ever get just for the 3rd Effect: Recover HP and MP x (level/2%) per second. Yeah, no worry of having to wait on my MP natural regeneration; well, as long I'm outside that is.

It's just too bad my [Slayer Magic] won't gain any EXP just for eating the element.

The next day*

Day 55: Rest Day

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

No training today; as Esdeath and I spend the day together. This included sparring with each other, where we knew if we keep going at this rate. We may burn out sooner or later; more with Esdeath than me, but we still picked today as a rest day.

So we went out doing something boring like ice fishing at the frozen lake nearby.

Well, it was a bit boring until I made a mistake of using [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] to melt us a small hole in the frozen lake for ice fishing. Instead, I end up melting a bigger hole and with me dropping in the said hole.

While Esdeath easily moved out of the way before this happens. Lucky her and end up getting completely wet. Also, it took me a few minutes to come back to the surface when I didn't get a good grip until I use [Shundo] to give myself a stable foothold for me to climb out.

Esdeath laughed the entire time this happens. At least, Esdeath looks happy at this, but then again, with Esdeath being a sadist and all. I'm surprised this was something that would cause Esdeath to laugh.

Either way, Esdeath and I fish for hours after I use the [Dismantle] on my clothes before putting them back on. Of course, Esdeath enjoyed the sight of me being naked for a few seconds.

Even after hours of fishing; neither Esdeath or I caught a fish the whole time. So we called it quit and went back home, where we have warm ourselves up with a hot cocoa. Surprise Esdeath's universe had one, which I grabbed plenty enough to last us for a while.

The next day*

Day 56: A Relaxing Day

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Morning, both Esdeath and I enjoy a relaxing breakfast before we just walk around the forest and enjoy the views of the surrounding area. Neither Esdeath or I have really scouted out the area since we started living here.

So, we picked today another rest day and start looking around the area to see if there any treasure at all. Not like we're expecting to find one, but knowing my LUCK stat at 30. There could be a case of a hidden treasure. We just have to look around and test out our lucks.

Too bad, we didn't find any treasure or maybe it because neither of us has the skills to tell what is a treasure in this universe. Even a plant could be considered a treasure in some people's eyes due to the plant's effects on internal and external usage after mixing it with something together with it.

Either way, both Esdeath and I enjoyed the walks, where we could spend the time together as well. Though, I do wish Esdeath would stop laughing at me when a pile of snow falls on top of me too often.

Instead of heading back to the log house, after we just scouting out the areas. We decide on heading to a nearby town to see if we need to buy anything.

Of course, it took only a few minutes to find one, miles away from our log house. I say minutes, it's because of [Shundo] while I carry Esdeath and with the help of [Eagle Vision] activated along the way, which give me a good level up by 5 just from this alone.

However, this didn't come out without a cost of having to waste so much [Mana] using these two skills together. At least by leveling up [Eagle Vision], the range increased more, making things easier for me.

Surprisingly, Esdeath and I found some things we could buy from a nearby town, but wasn't the same one we visited to get the crafting tools to build the log house. Which was a good thing, because I had the feeling Esdeath would threaten once more unlike the one we just visiting right now.

The stuff we got, which Esdeath paid from the money she pickpocketed a few times from the first town and got us some more books to read, along with things we find interesting.

Afterward, we return back to the log house, where Esdeath begins cooking for our dinner. Of course, Esdeath had to do it outside with the portable stove we bought, which is why Esdeath wanted to try out cooking with it. As she never saw and used a portable stove before.

I made sure Esdeath read the instruction manual before using it. And happy that I did or else Esdeath would have burnt the food due to using the portable stove wrong.

"Hmm." I hum to myself, as I stare at Esdeath's butt while thinking about if I should level up my 2nd profession or not, to extend the time limit for using the [Weapon of the Three Gods] or not. Also, any other way to increase my physical stats similar to the skill: [Meditation]. After all, as the higher level, I go. The harder it would get to level up.

Furthermore, I don't know if there is a level cap in the first place, but didn't let it bother me. Since I'm long away from reaching that point. So until then, I wanted to think about if leveling up [Profession: Contractor] or not. Thinking about it for a moment. I decided to go ahead. I give the mental command to bring up my status list.

Status List:

Character Name: Ragna D. Mercer

Alignment: Neutral - Chaotic

Lvl: 21 - EXP: 12,200/209,715,200

1st Profession: The Gamer

2nd Profession: [Contractor Lvl.1] - EXP: 0/100 [2:1 Exchange Rate]

Title: [Husband of Esdeath D. Mercer] - Have the ability to teleport to your wife location instantly per 24 hours. Title effect will still be in effect even if it's not equipped.

HP: 540/540 - Regen: 1 HP per hour

MP: 2500/2500 - Regen: 6.9 MP per minute

DM Tier 1: 10%/100% - Regen: 0 per minute

Tier 2 Requirement: 0/100 Lvl: 1 [Akuma] or 0/1 Lvl: 2 [Akuma]

Sword Qi: 2043/0 - Regen: 0 per minute

[100 HP + 100 MP = 1 Sword Qi]

STR: 45

END: 54

AGI: 38

INT: 54

WIS: 69

MAG: 250

LUCK: 20 (Contractor: +10) = 30

RES: [Dark Matter]: Tier 2: 40% (Can't add points into this stat)

Point: 59

Money: 0

Age: 19

With a single thought, I pour in all the EXP I have from 1st [Profession: The Gamer] into the [Profession: Contractor] until I don't have enough EXP to level it up.

DING!*

[Profession: The Gamer Lvl.21] - EXP: 12,200/209,715,200 - 200 EXP

[Profession: Contractor Lvl.1] - EXP: 0/100 + 100 EXP (200/2 = 100 EXP)

DING!*

You have level up [Profession: Contractor] to level 2!

DING!*

You have level up [Profession: COntractor] to level 3!

DING!*

You have level up [Profession: Contractor] to level 4!

DING!*

You have level up [Profession: Contractor] to level 5!

DING!*

You have level up [Profession: Contractor] to level 6!

Status List:

Character Name: Ragna D. Mercer

Alignment: Neutral - Chaotic

Lvl: 21 - EXP: 6,000/209,715,200

1st Profession: The Gamer

2nd Profession: [Contractor Lvl.6] - EXP: 0/3200 [2:1 Exchange Rate]

Title: [Husband of Esdeath D. Mercer] - Have the ability to teleport to your wife location instantly per 24 hours. Title effect will still be in effect even if it's not equipped.

HP: 540/540 - Regen: 1 HP per hour

MP: 2500/2500 - Regen: 6.9 MP per minute

DM Tier 1: 10%/100% - Regen: 0 per minute

Tier 2 Requirement: 0/100 Lvl: 1 [Akuma] or 0/1 Lvl: 2 [Akuma]

Sword Qi: 2043/0 - Regen: 0 per minute

[100 HP + 100 MP = 1 Sword Qi]

STR: 45

END: 54

AGI: 38

INT: 54

WIS: 69

MAG: 250

LUCK: 20 (Contractor: +60) = 80

RES: [Dark Matter]: Tier 2: 40% (Can't add points into this stat)

Point: 59

Money: 0

Age: 19

And just like that; I leveled up the [Profession: Contractor] 5 times now, giving me 60 LUCK stat as a bonus to the profession at level 6.

Even with the increased LUCK stat; I have no clue how this would work. After all, Esdeath and I tried to find a treasure somewhere in the area, but came up empty. Not to mention the other day I fell into the cold frozen lake.

"Ragna! Dinner ready." Esdeath called out to me, as she finishes preparing the food and even got the table and chairs on the front porch. Really glad to make the front porch really big.

"Coming." I said to Esdeath, standing up from the chair I'm sitting while watching the snow falling as I waited for Esdeath to finish cooking, and staring at her butt as well.

As both Esdeath and I enjoy the food Esdeath cooked herself by using the new portable stove we got from the town we went to today.

44