Chapter 27: Well, This Is A Shocker
1.6k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belongs to their respected authors and owners.

'thoughts'

"Active skill name or magic spell"

'Active skill name or magic spell in thought'

"Activation phrase"

'Activation Phrase in thoughts'

"speech"

*action*

time*

noise*

Gaia/gamer system talking

[Skill Name] - Passive or Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: or none

Description: Info on skill

[Item Name] - Rank: F- to EX - Durability: 1 to Unbreakable - ATK: 0 to N/A

Description: Info on the item

[Title] - Info


Chapter 27: Well, This Is A Shocker

Year 12: Day 128: So Many Choices Part 2

(Unknown)

After sending all the pirates; well, the one I wanted to send away, then drop the [Kekkai] as the rate I'm going. I would run out of [Mana] in just a few minutes.

I send Whitebeard and his crew last, as I was still on his ship, afterward, I jump off and land at the edge of this frozen island as I send the last pirates away, that I wanted to send away from here.

Smiling at the presence of a certain pirate about to appear, then use [Shundo] to appear behind Blackbeard, causing the pirates joined Blackbeard to be shocked at my appearance.

I pierce Blackbeard's back with [Right Arm of Thievery] and steal the [Yami Yami no Mi], much to Blackbeard's horror at the loss of his precious [Devil Fruit]'s power. Then, I steal Blackbeard's heart afterward, along with the other Blackbeard's pirates as well.

Leading to the Blackbeard Pirates to drop on their knees, holding their left chest at the loss of their hearts. Just for a small mercy, kind of, I toss them their hearts, but it won't be much used longer once they out of their bodies. Plus, they don't have a method of their own to put their hearts back where they are in such a hurry.

To be sure the Blackbeard Pirates are killed off without a chance to return, I killed them all with my [Sword Intent], along with destroying their souls.

Honestly, I really didn't care about how much lives I saved by killing these guys, but mostly because I'm getting a lot of good karma out of the whole deal.

Of course, the destiny of this world would be pissed off that I killed one of their created enemies as a challenge for their chosen ones.

Sadly, the deities of this dimension are mostly close to fading at this point, but still somewhat alive.

Now, that I have two of the [Devil Fruits] I have the desire for. Also, unlike [Gura Gura no Mi]. I can actually use the [Yami Yami no Mi] without having the [Left Arm of Usage] activated and just use my own [Dark Matter] instead, but would be limited for a few uses.

Nonetheless, I can still use [Yami Yami no Mi] with [Left Arm of Usage] without having my [Dark Matter] consume to power the [Devil Fruit]. Of course, I could do both, to increase the power of the [Yami Yami no Mi].

Looking up at the sky, where more pirates are coming down. Then, send the ones that needed to be sent away from here as well. Meaning, Luffy, along with a selected few are sent to the same location I sent the Whitebeard Pirates away.

I started whistling as I close the notification window that showed me that I leveled up the [Right Army of Thievery] by 5 levels. Look like stealing other people of their [Devil Fruit]'s powers won't be enough to reach max level for the skill.

Going to take me a while to train these new [Devil Fruits]' power of mine, but I still got other [Devil Fruits] to grab before leaving this universe later in the future.

Be it good or bad, doesn't matter to me, as I continue searching for the leftover pirates and marines that ate a [Devil Fruit].

I disappear again with [Shundo], as I passed by Trafalgar Law and stolen his [Devil Fruit], the [Ope Ope no Mi]. Something that I think the other me would like to have if the other me origin is same as mine. Otherwise, coming to this dimension of the One Piece universe during the Marineford Arc and near the end is a blessing in a disguise.

I smile at gaining my third [Devil Fruit] and it hasn't even been an hour after entering this universe.

Also, seeing as there are powerful people here. It would be a shame if I don't grab more [Devil Fruits], who know maybe I can transfer them to my wives later on. So, I went after the few [Devil Fruits] I know could be useful.

First, I went after Donquixote Doflamingo, who glared at me with a hatred look once I've stolen his [Ito Ito no Mi] and even threaten me a few times when I trapped him again with a few multiple layers [Kekkai], for me to take his [Devil Fruit]'s power.

Much to my amusement when Kizaru tried to stop me and even trying to kill me, but continue to be stopped by Ryun.

Yeah, Ryun, not the others as Ryun finally found a good weapon to use after seeing my [King's Intrinsic Flying Sword].

Ryun decides to do something similar, after all, she had a golden staff that can fly and attacks using [Shinsoo]. So, she took up expendable throwing knives and use them like her golden staff, but with [Aura] instead. Also, after a long practice, Ryun can control up to 4 throwing knives with her [Aura] alone, but increasing the number of throwing knives would increase the rate of her [Aura] being used.

Furthermore, thanks to [Inventory], Ryun is able to carry around a massive amount of throwing knives, without a worry of the ones she is using being destroyed and can replace them right away.

Also, carrying around a multiple [Bone Loops] I created with the designs I got from the Katekyo Hitman Reborn universe. It was still in the prototype phase, but it was enough for me to create one to use [Aura] instead of [Dying Will Flame] to power.

However, it's mainly used as a shield and not to immobilize enemies like Hayato Gokudera could. After all, I didn't get the finished version and just the working prototype version instead.

Either way, Ryun possesses flying weapons, for offensive and defensive to control with her mind and [Aura]. However, she can only could 4 throwing knives at once, but no [Bone Loop], so she has to balance it out until she can control more.

So, Ryun is pretty much keeping Kizaru from getting me as [Aura] is similar to the effect of [Haki] in a way, and can hurt [Devil Fruit] users, which Kizaru learned the hard way by ignoring the flying knives, that caused him lots of injuries.

His yellow suit is almost red with how much blood he's losing. Of course, he tried to attack Ryun, but end up getting blocked by the [Bone Loops], two of them, and end up getting stabbed in the back, which Ryun aimed for most of the time.

Yeah, Ryun has great control and speed to manipulate four things with ease after practicing, mostly the throwing knives than the [Bone Loops], as she just got it. But, her previous experience with the golden staff was enough to help her.

It's amusing to watch my wives easily beating up the admirals, even with their [Devil Fruit]'s powers.

I did, however, find myself very confused when Tsuru, an old lady, literally continue to turn my [Kekkai] into flat and malleable like clothes.

As I walk up to her, who is breathing heavily and notice me, making her glare at me a little. But, didn't say anything as if she looking at a disappointment and a bit of happiness.

One quick scan again, to find out why, and I was very shocked to find out Tsuru is the other me's Grandmother, and not adopted, but actually blood-related. Wow, talk about a shocker.

So I decide not to take Tsuru's [Devil Fruit] and move on, but kept the special [Kekkai] to continue forming new layers to keep her in. Not wanting her to join the battle with me and the wives against the marines and the leftover pirates, while also protecting her from others.

As I walk around the battlefield, and notice one of the Shichibukai and find myself wondering if this a good thing or not. As one of the characters, the other me gave the [Devil Fruit] to, happen to be the Pirate Empress, Boa Hancock.

And she hasn't moved from her spot this entire time as she continues to stare at me with shock, rage, and happiness, during the time I send the other pirates away and stealing people's [Devil Fruits]' powers.

Much to my relief, the other me had a brother-sister relationship instead of a couple to marriage relationship. That would cause me a problem as in Katekyo Hitman Reborn universe, I just had to avoid Nana while Hancock here would be a bit more trouble, with her knowing how to fight and is willing to fight.

And much to my surprise, the other me was the one that helped Hancock and her sister return to Amazon Lily and gave Hancock her [Devil Fruit] while her sisters, on the other hand, was forced eaten one before the other me could get to them, with Hancock being the only left without having eaten her [Devil Fruit] yet.

Luckily, the other me found the [Devil Fruit] among the nobles he had killed. Yeah, the other me is wanted for killing the world nobles more than once, causing the other me to become the second most wanted man after Dragon D. Monkey himself.

I give Hancock a small nod before resuming looking for other people with [Devil Fruits] to steal. While taking Kizaru would be great, but having the [Pike Pika no Mi] isn't my style.

This included the [Hie Hie no Mi] that belong to Aokiji and the [Magu Magu no Mi] from Akainu.

After all, I already have the skills that are better than those [Devil Fruits]. Sure, all three are logia-type [Devil Fruit], to create, control, and transform into that element at will. But, still useless to me.

Stealing power from others will always cause them to rebel and fight back later in the future. If I were to leave them alive, that is, but I've already killed the Blackbeard Pirates. As for the other pirates, I honestly I wanted to kill them, but I left that to my wives.

After all, if I killed all of them, then my wives will get on my case. Nope, not because they're beneath me, but those people already consider dead in my opinion as my wives are literally slaughtering people left and right, with a few of them already trying to escape.

Those that I have no desire to live after today; I made sure to send them back with the help of my [Elemental Sight] and [Fundamental Force Manipulation].

While for those that I wanted to send away, but can't, not because of some unknown precious reasons, but because I know for sure they would try to come back here after I sent them away.

Currently, Esdeath is fighting both Aokiji and Akainu at the same time, and winning without much effort on her part. As she continues to use her [Teigu] to fight back, along with infusing almost all her attacks with her trump card, affecting the two admirals, making it seem like Esdeath is disappearing every time, but in reality, both are frozen in time for a brief moment, which Esdeath took advantage of.

Raven is facing Dracule Mihawk, a member of the Shichibukai and the current holder of the title: [Greatest Swordsman in the World]. And is almost equally match, almost being the key word. As Raven still in her base form and not using her [Transformation Semblance] or her second [Semblance].

Letting out a sigh as I sidestep away from Kizaru trying to slice my head off with his sword made out of his [Devil Fruit]'s power. As I watch Yuri fighting with Garp in pure raw strength, but Garp is on the losing end, thanks to Yuri's [Aura Shield] protecting her while Garp had to use his [Haki] to protect himself, but barely.

Alice continues to fight with whoever, causing a panic among the leftover pirates and marines trying to take her down.

Glancing south, where the Red Hair Pirates sail closer to this island, with another good chunk of my [Sword Qi] to send them where Luffy and Whitebeard, along with the other pirates are.

After thinking about it for a while, I send Hancock away now before gets out of her shock. Now, that the marines are more focus on my wives and me, mostly my wives, I can just send her away without worrying these corrupted marines trying to do something against Hancock.

Once more I'm doing something out of the goodwill of the other me. Man, I really wish the [Karmic Sword Intent] doesn't continue to give me foreshadowing if I don't help a selected few out.

1 hour later*

I look around the place and see that pretty much 15% of the original island remain as the rest are destroyed in the battle between my wives and against everyone else.

As for me, I just created a [Kekkai] a couple hundred feet up in the sky, to monitor the battle below. And I wasn't surprised that only a few marines are left alive. With most of them are dead.

Of course, I would have grabbed those logia-type [Devil Fruits], to find a way to give them to my wives, but my wives killed them before I could.

Yup, all three marine admirals: Kizaru, Akaniu, and Aokiji are now dead. Way before their time, but it didn't matter to my wives if they have a purpose in the future. After all, fate, destiny, whatever it's call in this universe, will just replace new ones that similar to them, to fit them in the roles for the future of this dimension.

Or try to; as to create those main situations to happen for Luffy and his crew to experience in.

Now, with the whole battle is done, along with saving Whitebeard and Ace, both should have died today, but saved by me.

Looking around once more before I create another [Kekkai] next to me, but on a large scale to place an [Ark's Gate] inside, where I let my wives know we're returning back to the [Ark] and start planning what to do during our time in the One Piece universe. While I use my [Sword Intent] to teleport my wives into the [Kekkai].

A few minutes later*

(Ark: City)

"So, how was the fight?" I ask my wives, as I have just finished singing the [Fourth Fonon: Revitalize], that create a large glyph and heal anything within range by 12% per second and the duration of 5 seconds. So, all my wives are healed up to peak condition and I got [Fonic Hymns] to level up once.

"Decent. But, not that great, interesting, though." Esdeath replied to my question before she pulls my head and places it on her lap. As she stroke my hair, with a smile on her face.

"I just had to chase after my enemy. It's a good thing I've experienced in facing high-speed moving beings before or I wouldn't have been able to fight against the marine I killed off." Ryun started explaining how she feels happy to be able to gain as much experience she needs by fighting those monsters in the Super God Gene universe, then face her own husband afterward, to deal with all size enemies to humanoid as well.

"Faced the [Greatest Swordsman of the World] and I'm going, to be honest. If I haven't met you, darling." Raven point at me with a smile with a hint of envy, "Then, I'm willing to agree with the guy, but seeing as how the [Greatest Swordsman of the World] still haven't been able to use [Sword Intent] without a sword and apply it on other things. Yeah, a false title for me if none of arrived in this dimension of the One Piece universe."

All my wives nod their heads in agreement. After all, everyone has already seen me fight without a sword more than once and only so to make sure not to get rusty. Furthermore, [Sword Qi] applied to other things than a sword, which is considering making the person attaining the philosophical level of "swordsmanship without a sword". In other words, they can use swordplay techniques in combat without the physical existence of a sword.

"Fought an old man, who got a mean punch. Left him alive when I remember who he is. So yeah, almost killed the guy." Yuri talks about how she finds Garp someone interesting to know. And by an old man, she meant his old age appearance than actual age. With the people in Tower of God universe, age is just a number.

"Eh, I faced worse." Alice wasn't really bragging, but giving an honest truth. All of us know it's true, since we went as a whole family to the Super God Gene once before coming to this universe, and was one of the days we took as a break/extra time to train.

"So what's our next plan of action? Seeing how we pretty much either ruin the chance of the main characters doing the time skip for training or not. Unless destiny comes into play and make it so." Ryun asks everyone, mostly because of her experience of seeing the possible future outcomes and there are something will always happen no matter how much people wanted to change it.

"Well, the rest of you girls can become pirates, marine, treasure hunter, whatever, but I'm staying here with our husband. As I've decided to have a child. After 12 years of marriage. I wanted to become a Mother now. After having someone like a child of my own had me thinking for a while." Esdeath said to everyone as she gives me a smile, knowing it was us two alone before and the child she meant was Lenalee.

I guess Lenalee made a bigger impact on Esdeath than I thought if Esdeath took 12 years of thinking if she wanted a child or not. Also, maybe it's because she wanted to keep having sex and being pregnant wouldn't allow her to enjoy the full amount of pleasure during sex.

Yup, times like this. I'm glad to have [Elemental Sight] as I can use that to access the [Information Dimension] for other things beside combat-related things.

"Ah, being a former Zahard Princess made me forget all about having a child. You know, I think I want a child of my own as well." Yuri forgot about having the ability to give birth of her own child until Esdeath mentions it or mostly ignored at the time. As she was living an exciting life being with this crazy family she married into. She has no regret whatsoever.

"Well, that's two out of us that want a child of our own. Any other? Ragna here can get us pregnant on the first go, thanks to his [Gamer's Body]." Esdeath looks at the other wives.

"Sorry, but not for me. Not yet. Sure, I was up for the whole giving birth to an heir. But, the ancient families are thinking about changing a few things now that we no longer need to worry about our survival. Oh yeah, Esdeath. You, Alice, and I have to speak about a few things later. Some of the people in the [Ark] decide to want to start a new life, even if it means leaving us permanently. When we switch to a new universe." Raven said to Esdeath, causing a few of us to raise an eyebrow at the news of finding out that some of the family members under Alice and Raven wanted to leave the [Ark], forever.

Honestly, can't blame them as it would feel like a birdcage, to live in the [Ark] without the ability to leave.

"Alright. So anyone else, besides Yuri and me wanting a child of our own?" Esdeath agreed to speak with the Two Monster Lords later after this.

"I want to give birth to a child between my god and me." Ryun said in delight, as she waited for this a long time. But, Esdeath was the first one to be pregnant before the others can. Nonetheless, the only reason Ryun didn't try to ask a second time was due to how scared she was of Esdeath.

So, Ryun is very happy at the moment and can't wait to be pregnant with her god and finally have her dream of seeing children belong to her and her god running around the place.

"I'm surprised you didn't say anything before I did." Yuri smirk at Ryun, as it known fact that Ryun was the second out of Esdeath to have more sex with their husband than the others.

"Sorry. I was just speechless for a brief moment when Esdeath here just outright told everyone that she wanted to have a child of her own." Ryun gives Yuri a sheepish smile, since she knew that Ryun, and even Esdeath herself, expected her to say she wanted a child as well.

"No kidding. Esdeath dropping this onto out of nowhere and actually decide to do in this universe out of the other universes." Alice rolls her eyes, "And I'm same with Raven. Not that I don't want to give birth to a child of my own, but more like it's just too fast for me. I can understand the three of you. Since you, four, have been with each other for years. That's understandable. But, Raven and I haven't even been in this marriage for not even a year yet."

"Alright, so Alice and Raven. What are the two of you going to do while the rest of us, and by us, I mean Yuri, Ryun and myself, will have to stay behind due to being pregnant." Esdeath wonder what these two will do.

"Well, seeing how those guys wanting to start a new life. We're thinking of taking them to become our crew members for being pirates. After all, we already have experience in stealing and stuffs. All the difference is switching the land with the sea." Raven replied to Esdeath's question, and Alice agrees with her by nodding her head and mostly because neither of the two wanted to waste too much time recruiting other people to be in their pirate crew.

"Okay. Now, you two mind going out to speak with your future pirate crew members while the rest of start having our baby making sessions." Esdeath smile at me before looking at my crotch and slowly reaching for it with her right hand.

"Uh, do we have to? I don't mind a couple rounds before we leave." Raven looked at me, with a bit of drool showing and rubbing her legs together. "I'm in no hurry to become a pirate."

"You may as well, seeing as we won't see those two for a while." I spoke out before Esdeath could reject them, which got me some points with Alice and Raven, mostly with Raven than Alice, causing Esdeath to roll her eyes at me.

"Fine." Esdeath really didn't want to let those two in this whole sex thing, because she wanted to get pregnant and having more sex while she still can at the full before later she has to be careful in the next 10 months until she gives birth before she can continue having all the roleplay sex. And mostly just having a gentle and sometimes a bit of rough sex while she pregnant.

The next day*

Year 12: Day 129: I Really Shouldn't Be Surprised At This Point

(Unknown)

After getting three of my wives pregnant while leaving the other two a mess with a face filled with satisfaction. I watch Alice and Raven leaving on a giant pirate boat, that we stole from one of the nearby pirates.

Also, making sure they don't get lost or something, and by that, we cheated by using [Lighthouse], which I modified to scan the area and search for nearby island beside the one they just left.

So now, the [Ark] is empty once more with just Esdeath, Yuri, Ryun, and me, like before we enter the RWBY universe.

Not a single one stayed behind and went with Alice and Raven to become pirates. Then again, they were known to be bandits before due to low resources of where they live.

"You know, I never did ask what the name of their crew. You have any idea?" I look at my wives, where I see Esdeath just holding my left hand and hugging my arm as she rests her head on my shoulder.

With Yuri holding my right side and Ryun busy speaking with someone nearby about any interesting news. After all, with our current technology, it's kind of off compared to the One Piece universe. I mean, they are using snails as a way to speak to each other from a long distance.

No clue on how we are going to connect our [Lighthouse] with those creatures, so yeah, we're going to have to do it the normal way. Not that it won't be any problem after we find a few people in this dimension to work for us.

"Ironically enough, they picked the word: Unknown as the name for their pirate crew." Esdeath replied to my question, "We may need to find a Doctor or two soon. I don't know about you, love, but I honestly don't know if you ever helped someone give birth. So, you may want to find someone quick and someone that won't try anything funny."

"Hmm, I guess I could try to find a [Skill] that include medical knowledge. This way, I can perform the operation before it is time to give birth." I said to Esdeath and Yuri, not that I don't want to find a Doctor to do this, but I'm more worried that there would people in this universe would try to attack us the moment Esdeath, Yuri, and Ryun are giving birth.

As for the reason why we may need more than one Doctor; well, I did impregnate three of my wives on the same day, they would give birth on the same day too, maybe.

"Hubby. I love you and all, but I'm not that sure I would trust you to deliver the babies without anything wrong happen. It's better if you got a professional Doctor to do it instead." Yuri tries to reason with me, not wanting to cause any problems to occur.

"Don't bother trying to argue. You know this is for the best. All you can do is find someone, who is experienced and make sure they don't do any stupid." Esdeath stop me from coming up with a better reason why I should be the one to do it, even if I have the [Ope Ope no Mi] now, doesn't mean I'm a master of it.

"Fine. But, we'll have to find someone that we know for sure won't try anything. Actually, I think a pirate crew may know to have someone that would help us out." I think someone in the Whitebeard Pirates would be a Doctor.

"Who?" Both Esdeath and Yuri ask me at the same time while Ryun continues to speak with other people nearby, but didn't go far away from us.

"Someone among the Whitebeard Pirates. With how strong these guys are, they must have someone that takes on the role of helping everyone else as a Doctor." I replied, but I wasn't completely sure if those pirates would help for free.

Not to mention that other me used to be alive in this dimension of the One Piece universe, where anyone would confuse me for other me.

"Well, until then. We should return back home. And just wait until it's time to give birth." Esdeath said to me, with Yuri wanting to argue about staying in the [Ark] for almost an entire year, but remembering about her unborn baby. It's better to play it safe.

3 hours later*

(Ark: City)

After a while, Ryun came back and shared what she found out a lot of marines are sent out, to send for me and the missing pirates I sent away yesterday. It's going to take a while for the news of my so-called return.

Afterward, Esdeath and Yuri share what we were talking about and how we would look for Whitebeard Pirates or someone else after making sure to do a research on them, to find out what kind of relationship between the other me and with them.

"So, what're you going to do? I know you'll stay with us and help around, but won't you need to go somewhere else to work on [Skills] that can't be used on the [Ark]?" Esdeath asks me, as she and her fellow sisters wonder what I would be doing while we wait for the babies to arrive.

"Well, I'm going to focus on my [Sword Mastery], even if my [Sword Intent] is already considered very high in many universes. But, I got the feeling, that I'm close to reaching to the end. But, I can't be too quick on this. So, I'm just going to spend most of my time with all of you girls. And who knows? Maybe you girls would do something that helps me out. I'm thinking about resting and not focus too much on leveling up my [Skills]." I replied to Esdeath, Yuri, and Ryun as I explain to them how I need an enlightenment on how to get to the next stage for my [Sword Intent].

"Alright, but first, we should go meet up with Repellista. Maybe she can use her [Lighthouses] as a way to monitor the world, to help us gather more information in this world." Yuri was the one that spoke up next, picking what we should do now.

A few hours later*

"Even after seeing it with my own eyes. I still can't believe you managed to make a world map of this world." I couldn't believe my eyes that it only took Repellista a few hours after being asked if she could make a world map, and a real-time radar to keep track of Alice and Raven's movements.

"Heh, this is nothing. And just letting you know, this world is a lot smaller than you think. In my universe, the Tower is bigger than this world. Trust me, I even did a quick scan on how large this world is and it's not even a third of the Tower." Repellista felt insulted that she couldn't do something so simple. She even scans the entire Tower with her [Lighthouse: Opera] before.

"Huh, thought this place would be bigger." I mumble to myself, which Repellista snort in amusement.

"Even if I don't get the basic knowledge of this universe. Doesn't mean I'm clueless about everything around us. I can just use my [Opera] to find out what each universe has to offer." Repellista raises her chin a little, to show that with the [Opera], she can gather information easily, not to mention it has been upgraded to work outside the Tower from the Tower of God.

"Right." I said dryly, then glance at Esdeath, who's going through her [Inventory] for some reasons, while both Yuri and Ryun started asking Repellista if she has any knowledge in raising children, along with the whole pregnancy as well as giving birth.

I just know this going to take almost all my time for the next 9 months, then years of raising my newborn children.

The next day*

Year 12: Day 130: The Hell? Isn't This Too Fast?!

(Ark's City: Garden)

After yesterday, the girls and I spent together hanging around in the Garden, which was the middle of the City. And with Alice and Raven taking their families away to be pirates, leaving the [Ark] almost lifeless. And that's how we like it, making this place our own personal domain. Even if Repellista somewhere within the City, doesn't mean anything as we got used to her presence.

Pretty much normal, then after sleeping without sex for a change, nothing out of the ordinary.

Until first thing the morning, where everyone was shocked that Esdeath, Yuri, and Ryun's stomachs grow, showing that they're already at the stage where they could give birth any time now.

All of us could think of this was that the Gamer ability may have caused this, which is likely the possible lead we got. Where all the girls I impregnate will be giving birth to our children so fast.

"Okay, I think we may need to find a Doctor quick." I said to the girls, breaking everyone's shocks. "Because I have no clue what side-effects would affect the babies and you girls." I, for one, wasn't really in the right mind, even when I'm forced to be calm. Being calm doesn't do shit when I have no clue what to do at this point.

A few hours later*

(Unknown)

It took some time, and by that, I had to get Repellista to find a Doctor, an experienced one and know what they're doing, after making sure nothing wrong with Esdeath, Yuri, and Ryun due to having a large stomach, where I've already used [Elemental Sight] on them and the babies, to see if there's anything wrong.

Much to my and the girls' relief that nothing wrong, besides that they are showing the signs of near the end of the pregnancy for some reasons as the babies are already developed to the point of being ready to come out.

Afterward, I went to find a Doctor after talking with all the girls and decide it should be unknown Doctor that has no knowledge about me, the other me before he die and I came into the picture.

"Well, it looks like these fine ladies are going to give birth around this week or the next from the look of it." The Doctor we found explained how this is normal, but wasn't really informed how they got to this point over a single night and that it looks like the babies will arrive soon then we thought.

The girls and I shared a look, and wonder if this was a good thing or not. Then I remember how none of the girls are technically human. Even Esdeath may be a subspecies of the human race, not to mention her Teigu being her own blood too. No clue if Esdeath's blood is even turning her own body into something closer to a Danger Beast, but keeping her old appearance.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have to leave for my next appointment." The Doctor didn't seem to care about us and left without another word said.

None of us found this unusual. Seeing how I used [Ninjutsu] to cast an illusion over the Doctor, making it seem like they in a dreamlike state, but still, function like normal. All I did was make it so that the Doctor won't ask any unwanted questions and only the one that's important is spoken.

Afterward, the Doctor will walk away once the girls and I got what we wanted, then the Doctor's subconscious will erase this event from his memories. Dismissing it as a useless dream to remember.

"You know when the Doctor said around a week or the next." I start off, with the rest figuring out what I meant in the end.

"It means either today or in the middle of the night with how things are going." Ryun is the one that continues off where I left.

"Should we get the Doctor to return, along with others to help the Doctor perform the delivery?" Yuri looks a little worried as if she about to give birth any second now, which wasn't too far from the truth. Also, she rather not think about the worst possible outcome of this entire event.

Esdeath looks at her big stomach, where she had to start wearing different clothes than her General's outfit, same with Yuri and Ryun with their signature outfits.

"Do it. Better not risk it." Esdeath knew a few things about births thank for doing a bit of research along with those books on love.

The next day*

Year 12: Day 131: Is This Going To Be A Common Thing?!

(Unknown Island)

Well, we were correct when it should be around a week or the next, but it's actually yesterday or in the middle of the night. And it was the latter, luckily, we didn't move too far away from the Hospital. Of course, we could have to use the [Ark's Gate] to get there quickly.

But, none of us wanted to risk something bad to the babies from having to experience the space-time shift. So the moment the time where all three having their time arrive was the very moment we rushed to the Hospital; well, more like I got the Doctor and anyone else to help the Doctor to come to the Loghouse I placed somewhere close by.

Even after gaining possession of the [Ark]. Neither Esdeath or I have any desire to throw the old Loghouse we lived in together. As it holds the happy memories between Esdeath and me as our time in D. Gray-man universe.

Anyway, I wasn't able to sleep at all throughout the entire night as I had to keep the [Ninjutsu] active while making sure the babies are fine. And all the babies are girls. Which made me feel lots of troubles coming in the future and it's mostly trouble for me than the girls.

After making sure everyone was okay, then I sent the Doctors and their coworkers away once they finished their jobs.

Of course, I was worried when they mention how the babies may need to stay in the Hospital for a few testings until a few minutes later, my baby girls started growing to the point of being in the infant stage than a newborn stage.

Well, that's what the Doctor told me while under the effect of [Ninjutsu], finding out that my baby girls are already considered around the age of one.

This just made my head spin, that my new Daughters are growing up so fast. Like really fast, as I just got Esdeath, Yuri, and Ryun pregnant only recently, really recently, and they gave birth already. Sweet mercifully Karma, I have no clue what's going on at all!

And the Gamer ability isn't even giving any notification, and I just checked the log, where I really wished I check more often. As it's explained how I got Esdeath, Yuri, and Ryun pregnant, then a time limit pop up on how long it takes for the babies to develop and ready to be birthed.

Maybe turning off the pop-up notification wasn't a good idea, but then again, it tends to get annoying a lot. And I sometimes forget to turn it back on. No wonder I didn't get anything. Since I would turn it back on the first thing in the morning, but with the whole having big stomachs out of nowhere, kind of make people forget the thing that's important.

It was near the end that almost caused me to faint. As I found out that my newborn Daughters are all [Reincarnators], who have the memories of their past lives from what my Gamer ability is telling in the log.

The child between Esdeath and me, contain the [Soul] of Kaori Kanzaki from Toaru Majutsu no Index. I had no idea how to react to this big news. As I have a former? Maybe? [Saint] and was one of the most formidable [Magicians] in the series.

The next child, which is between Yuri and me, who contain the [Soul] of Chifuyu Orimura from Infinite Stratos. Another person that strong in their own universe, I think. And a [Sword] user.

Looking at my third child, from Ryun, who contain the [Soul] of Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail.

At this point, I realize the pattern here, where my Daughters use [Swords] as part of their main fighting style. So yeah, I have no clue if this was due to my LUCK stat or what. Because this would be a little weird, seeing how my wives use [Swords] too, kind of. With Ryun is trying out different weapons for her main weapons.

But, I know Ryun can use a [Sword] no problem at all. Just that, maybe my wives and with my [Sword Qi]. I got the feeling it's because my newborn children would carry the [Souls] to someone using a [Sword] at one point of their lives and is an expert at least.

Yeah, at the rate this going, if Alice and Raven give birth to children that are also [Reincarnators] and carried those [Souls] that in their past lives use a [Sword]. Then, this entire family will become a family filled with [Sword] users.

And seeing how my family or Clan back in my own universe, that mainly specialize in pure speed and include anything else to go with it. I feel like this will become a new branch from the main Clan, if I ever return, that is, then it becomes a completely different Clan.

Instead of specializing in pure speed, it would be in [Sword] related instead.

But, what made my head spin so much is that my Daughters are technically older women, who have died and managed to reincarnate into the bodies of my newborn children.

In fact, I don't even know if these girls died at a different time in their canon version or just unknown. No clue if they are technically the same or a different version from other parallel dimensions of their universe.

Not to mention how almost all these three Daughters of mine... are reincarnated of women that very strict in some way.

And I can easily tell with the way they look at me, then look around the room the moment they open their eyes. Letting me know that these Daughters of mine have already gained back their past life's memories and not having to wait for a while to regain it back or require a trigger of some sort to unlock those memories.

Also, another thing that made the whole event difficult for me is the siblings' situations in the future, where these Daughters of mine may fight each other on who older than the others. The thing is, was that all three were born at the exact same time, even the log even displayed the time of when they are born just to prove it.

So I did the most reasonable thing to do at the time like this when I don't sleep. Train.

But, I stop myself before I do. As I promise my wives that I'll stay with them. Then again, I never mention for how long, but I quickly stop myself before I find an excuse to go back to training like a madman.

Letting out a tired sigh, then glance at my Daughters, where they are looking at each other and already making baby noises to each other. No clue if they understand each other or not. But, I rather not think about it for now and just help taking care of them until the wives wake up from their sleep.

It's a good thing I did a quick explanation to my wives before they go to sleep after the operation. And they were too tired to argue and just use their past lives' names. But, had enough mental strength to only use the first name only while naming their middle name with the wives' last names before marrying and Mercer as all their last name.

So, it's Kaori Partas Mercer, Chifuyu Ha Mercer, and Erza Hwa Mercer. Furthermore, if we ever return back to one of my wives' universes or my Daughters want to make their own branch of a family. Then they kind of can, as my wives named them their Heiress of their family in name only, though.

With Kaori being the Heiress of the Partas Clan, but need more member, though. Chifuyu being the Heiress of the Ha Clan. And Erza being the Heiress of the Hwa Clan, where the wives will teach them their family's [Skills]. Well, the basics at least, and if they want to know the advanced ones, they have to be officially the Heiress of their Clan, not just in name only.

Looking at my baby girls, where they now continue to look at me, with eyes of intelligence and showing me, that they are trying to find out what they could quickly get from me based on what they saw so far. Which wasn't much by the way.

"Hmm. I wonder at what age I should start their training." I mumble to myself, but the babies heard me and I could tell by looking at their character sheets, where it shows me their current emotions. Which are a surprise, curiosity, and a bit of happiness.

"Well, I can think about this later. Better feed them. Man, can't believe they grow up this fast, to the point of being able to eat solid food already." I shook my head, causing my Daughters to look at me with either a confused look or looking at me as if I was stupid, and have no idea how to take care a newborn.

The next day*

Year 12: Day 132: So Far, So Good

(Unknown Island)

Well, I fed the babies and was a bit relieved that they didn't cry like normal babies. Thank Karma for such small mercy.

Of course, there was time for the diaper change, which I have almost to zero experience in. It's a good thing I can just use [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] to block the smell, which made things easier for me. And I just use [Wisdom of The Sage] together with [Elemental Sight] to access the [Information Dimension] to find the correct method to do the whole diaper change.

Afterward, I use [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] to burn the dirty diapers and don't have to worry about the smell either. As I did this before when it was just Esdeath and me alone, where we were in a forest, where no way to dispose all the waste, which I just did the same with the diapers, burning it away with [Fire Devil Slayer Magic].

Really a lame way to use such a powerful [Magic], but I'm willing to do this instead of searching for a good place to throw it away.

The look on my Daughters' faces was amusing when they saw me cast an abnormal color flame to burn away the dirty diapers. Mostly for Chifuyu than the other two, as those two have experienced [Magic] in their lives. Unlike Chifuyu, who only experience with high tech types of equipment.

On another note. I managed to get [Ninjutsu] to level 30 in a single night after using it to make my presence lower to the point of making me feel like the common civilian, no threat shown to anything. Like a nice person next door or something.

I think I freaked my Daughters and wives a little when they feel how different I am by my presence alone after a while to find what made things feel out of place while under the effect of [Ninjutsu].

So far, raising Kaori, Chifuyu, and Erza wasn't that hard, then again, they are pretty much adult mentally. So, I guess they have a bit of pride in them still, that stop themselves from acting like regular babies.

No clue if the girls and I should be grateful for this or feel a little weird about how we're literally taking care of babies which they could be around our ages or older. I'm leaning to both than picking one.

Three months later*

Year 12: Day 222: This Is More Interesting Than I Thought

(Ark's City)

Three months went by and it looks like the wives are getting the hang of taking care of our babies. I know I am, with how many times I have to feed, change, and others for them. Whenever the girls require to go out and leaving me behind.

And by leaving, I mean they left to meet up with Alice and Raven, to help them out in whatever they're doing out in the world while I'm stuck as a house husband.

Nonetheless, this didn't stop me to start off my training with my [Devil Fruits], mostly using [Ope Ope no Mi: Shambles], which allow me to switch places of anything inside the space [Room]. [Room] being the requirement to use the [Ope Ope no Mi] by creating a spherical space around the target, with me included, and I can manipulate anything I want in a variety of ways.

[Shambles] just being one of the many [Techniques] that Law has created and it took me a few tries to be able to do the same.

As the reason why I picked this [Technique] out of the other ones for the [Ope Ope no Mi] and using this [Devil Fruit] out of the ones, I have stolen. Is because it has many usages and helps me take care of the babies easier.

Need to reach for a paper towel due to a spill your baby made, but too far away? Use [Shambles] to grab it from afar.

Now, you're thinking, why can't I just make a paper towel with [Wisdom of The Sage]? Well, I need to work on my [Devil Fruits], that's why.

Also, I can use [Shambles] on the babies from going near something they shouldn't. Which is too many to count whenever they wanted to find anything interesting.

If I didn't know any better; they would be normal curious babies, but I got the feeling my Daughters wanted me to do this to find out what type of world they reincarnated into.

On another note, they stopped growing at an alarming rate three months ago and now growing up like normal babies. Who am I kidding? I got the feeling they will grow up very fast at some point later.

Currently, I'm letting my baby girls playing toy blocks, which they completely ignored, and watching them trying to stand on their feet. Showing that they were trying to learn to walk already, but failing to at the moment.

Of course, I made sure they don't end up getting hurt every time they fall. Where I use [Nenshi] from [Kekkaijutsu], to create a flexible, thread-shaped [Kekkai], as a way to make sure my baby girls don't fall too hard.

Sure, I could use [Ito Ito no Mi], but the thing is, that I don't have enough control over it to create a non-razor sharp string, in the same way, to use as [Nenshi]. At least with [Nenshi]. I have practice with, but [Ito Ito no Mi]'s strings are just too sharp for my taste when taking care of my baby girls.

Now, I just have to wait for my wives come back with Alice and Raven to have their turn watching over the kids while Esdeath, Yuri, and Ryun get to play pirates. And it's almost time for me to test out an experiment of mine too. If it works, I'll be able to break another restriction placed on my Gamer ability.

12 days later*

Year 12: Day 234: Temporarily Overpowered To The Max!

(Ark's City)

DING!*

You have used [Bypas Restrictions] to bypass the requirement to make [Bypass Restriction] at level 100.

DING!*

You have used [Bypass Restrictions] to bypass the requirement to make [The End - Gamer's Version] at level 100.

DING!*

You have used [Bypass Restrictions] to bypass the requirement to make [Meditation - Negima's Version] at level 100.

DING!*

You have used [Bypass Restrictions] to bypass the requirement to make [Touki - Gamer's Version] at level 100.

DING!*

You have used [Bypass Restrictions] to bypass the requirement to make [Magia Erebea] at level 100.

DING!*

You have used [Bypass Restrictions] to bypass the requirement to make [Power of The Void Kings] at level 100.

DING!*

The skill: [Bypass Restriction] has entered a long period of cooldown and can be reused by Year 12: Day 237.

Well, my experiment worked, but the duration was still the same as if it was still at level 1.

Nonetheless, I managed to max out six [Skills] in the given amount of time frame. And it looks like I can use [Bypass Restrictions] to make any [Skills] at max level instantly. The moment [Bypass Restrictions] is activated.

Too bad, I didn't manage to get the other [Skills] to max level, but with [Bypass Restrictions] at max level now. I only have to wait for 3 days from now to use it again, instead of having to wait for a year to use it.

It's a good thing I have the [Gamer's Mind] or I may have gone mad; well, madder as I gain all the knowledge from maxing out these [Skills], which crammed into my skull without any warning once the [Bypass Restrictions] was deactivated.

Rubbing my forehead for a while before going back to the living room, where my family is. With Alice and Raven there as well, to play with the babies.

Thanks to [Bypass Restrictions]; I no longer have to continue trying to level up my [Skills] manually and can just cheat my way into maxing its level instead every three days. Well, if I have any [Skills] that need to be maxed out.

If not, I got other ideas of what to use with it.

"Ragna! Hurry up! We need to go!" Esdeath shouts at me, as she and everyone else wanted to spend as a family time together in the Garden.

"Coming." I didn't bother to shout, as I walk out of the room, I just used to experiment with the [Bypass Restrictions] [Skill].

Now, to put all the thoughts about the [Bypass Restrictions] and spend the rest of the day with my lovely family, even if Alice and Raven still aren't quite completely in love with me all their hearts.

29