Chapter 19 : Refreshing day
283 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 chapters have been uploaded on Patr3on, want to know the continuation of the story ahead of schedule, please join at the Patr3on link below

Patr3on link: https://www.patreon.com/Kamsurik_980

<<================================================ =>>

<Asian Pov>

'Hiro-san, I hope you are well I prayed from the bottom of my heart.

Even though I believe in the man who has always been my savior but there are still worries from me.

"Nee...Asia-san"Emi said which woke me up from my daydream.

"Ah...Yes?"I answered hastily.

"Etoo...You and Hiro-kun, are you guys dating?"

"Eh?...Ah! No Hiro and I aren't like that!?" I replied nervously, I'm a little sorry for what I said but the fact is that I want to express my feelings to Hiro-san.

And we could have been lovers, in general, had Hiro not been fixated on one thing.

Emi looked relieved after hearing that we weren't dating and that made me suspicious.

"What about Emi-san? I heard that you two were childhood friends right? But why do you two seem to be getting along?" My question made Emi gasp.

"Err...about that maybe I hurt Hiro's feelings...we were very close at first because our parents were friends and also I don't have any friends other than Hiro but ever since we entered high school everyone started praising me too much even I was offered became a Fashion Magazine Advertising Model and at that time I fell into it all...unbeknownst to me the distance between me and Hiro was getting farther apart.

And it happened." Emi told about how their close friendship was ruined.

"That day...when everyone, as usual, praised me somehow I looked beautiful or how good I was as a model, suddenly among everyone there was someone who knew how my relationship with Hiro was and at that time Hiro wasn't what he is now he used to be a gloomy kid. and Invrovet that's why other people don't want anyone to approach them."

My eyes widen when I know a bit about Hiro's dark past.

"Even Hiro's parents were influenced by outsiders so they ostracized their child...Hiro didn't seem to care about all that, to him, it was just an empty boast to corner him...I also at that time unknowingly cornered him" Emi said, looking at her tightly clenched hands and his body trembled.

"Emi" I saw Emi's current condition became pitiful because she must be very sorry for what she did that time.

"I said it in front of everyone...if I agree that Hiro is a disgusting Otaku and a gloomy person with no future, I'm also not acknowledging our friendship over the years," Emi said while shedding tears.

"Hiro unconsciously heard this...innocently smiled and stated that everything I said was the truth since then Hiro and I were no longer in touch until I heard the news that he was dying because of a speeding truck"Then I suddenly remembered something.

'So after Hiro was betrayed by Emi, she was immediately transmigrated to another world' I realized that Hiro was still mentally injured.

And subconsciously I was once again amazed by Hiro's determination, after being cornered by many people even his childhood friends and parents also cornered him.

He remained strong even though he was very hurt mentally, he did not show his weakness to others.

'As for me… would I be like Hiro if I were in his position?' I thought.

"Ah...*Sniff* Sorry I showed something uncomfortable," Emi said while wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"No... I'm fine" I said with a smile.

"Aren't you angry with me?" Emi said shyly.

"Hnn...I'm not angry anyway Hiro also knows that every human has the right to change themselves for the better"

"Is that so?...*Sigh* at least I'm very relieved now that I can confide in someone who can understand me" Emi said while cleaning her glasses.

"Hahaha~...if it makes you feel good then it's fine" I couldn't help but laugh to lighten the mood.

After that without realizing that we arrived at Hiro's simple house.

...

<Pov Hiro>

'Looks like they'll be heading here soon' I thought after clearing up the scars from our fight.

And after that, I accidentally found a dark blue gem.

'If I'm not mistaken…This gem that is attached to Vali's Armor isn't it?'It seems to be one of the gems that haven't been damaged and are still in good condition.

Then I looked at the Blue Jewel in my hand and felt the sensation of the remaining Dragon Energy.

Unbeknownst to me, I would see something unexpected when channeling my consciousness into this Jewel.

I was sent to all the pure white places there was nothing there and there was only a beautiful White Dragon staring at me.

Then I was pulled back to where I used to be.

"Looks like my choice to enter the 'Humanoid Dragon' state was correct," I said while feeling cold sweat running down my wrist.

'It's a powerful Dragon not comparable to a Dragon King class at least what I saw earlier was a Heavenly Dragon class' I thought.

I then remembered my comrade who is also a Heavenly Dragon named Lightning Dragon, Volte Kamui.

Then I felt something coming from the night sky…and it was a group of devils.

"I have to get out of here, "I said quickly opened the 'Gate' and disappearing from the place.

...

After a grueling battle, I finally arrived at my doorstep…with a few knocks I entered and was greeted as usual by Asia and another guest.

<Normal Pov>

Vali who ran away from Hiro immediately came to an empty building in an unknown place but still in the Kuoh Territory.

"Wow… looks like you got beat up by Vali!" A voice came from a man dressed as an ancient warrior from the era of the Three Kingdoms of China.

"Can you sympathize with him Bikou!" said a European man with a handsome face.

"Ara~ looks like I can get my prey this time Nyaa~," Said a mature-looking woman in a loose kimono.

"Etoo…Vali-san do I need to heal you!?" said a young woman in academy attire and a pointed hat like a mage.

"Yes...Please" Vali said weakly while sitting on one of the sofas.

While the magician was healing Vali… the European man asked.

"Seems like you underestimated him too much this time," said the man as he pushed his glasses up until they gave off a flash of light.

"Yeah, I underestimated him," Vali said honestly.

[I'm surprised…it seems he's more than we thought] A voice came from nowhere and metallic wings appeared from Vali's back.

"What do you mean?" Vali asked.

[I saw him enter my inner world] Albion's words immediately startled everyone in the building.

"What!? how is that possible!? apart from me as the Host no one should be able to enter your inner world other than me right?" Vali asked hastily.

The news about Hiro being able to enter Albion's inner world was more shocking than he lost to him.

11