Choice !
1.3k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/KvauybXZ

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ POV Change ]

Walking down the cold roads leading away from Lavender Town. Austin found himself in enjoying the zephyr that created a beautiful and comforting environment.

Pikachu wondered what his trainer was thinking since he hadn't tried to make any kind of lame joke which if Pikachu was honest he really liked.

The air about his trainer had changed and the look in his eyes his eyes made Pikachu nervous.

Austin suddenly stopped in the open meadow as he said," Pikachu use iron tail on the ground to create line."

Pikachu while a little confused obliged as he jumped from Austin's shoulders and with a backflip mid air tore a line through the ground with iron tail.

Austin pulled out all his pokeballs before through them upward as in a flash of light everyone appeared infront of him.

Fearow and Charmeleon were ready to battle but relaxed when they saw no one but their trainer infront of them.

Clefable and Munna frowned when they sensed the dark aura combining from their trainer's heart.

Ninjask suddenly stole Wortortle's glasses before disappearing causing Wortortle to dramatically cover his eyes while using Scizor's legs to hide his shame.

Scizor sweatdropped while Bulbasaur's eyes rolled at Wortortle while he took a step away from Shedninja who floated midair ready to receive is trainer's command.

Butterfree sat on Krabby who was enjoying cutting the grass around him.

Pidgeot frowned when she saw there were no trees around them for her to perch.

" Guys."

" Pidgeot !"

" And Gals."

Pidgeot nodded as Austin continued," Can everyone stand over the line ?"

Everyone looked down before adjusting themselves.

Austin patiently waited before placing everyone's Pokeball infront of them as he stood a few meters away.

"From today onward you don't have to listen to what I have to say anymore. You can go wherever you want."

Austin's words shook everyone to their chore.

Was there loving trainer abandoning them ?

" I am going to hunt down team rocket. It is not going to be easy. Many of you and I could end up like Raticate but I am willing to do it. And I give you all a choice, cross this line if you want to come with me and potentially endanger your lives or you can destroy your Pokeball and leave. The choice is yours."

The look in Austin's eyes told everyone that this wasn't some kind of joke.

Pikachu and everyone looked at each other as they silently gazed upon their trainer who had a calm look on his face but his hands were shaking.

Afraid that none would follow him in this path.

Pikachu and everyone smirked before charging towards their trainer.

Austin didn't need to know what his pokemon said but he was certain he heard their voices loud and clear.

They were in this together. Even if he walked through hell, they would follow him.

Austin wanted to tell them how dangerous their journey would be.

He wanted to say so many things but the overflow of emotions and tears caused Austin to lose his voice.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Lavender Town - Ainsworth family mansion ]

Agatha was sitting in the main hall, on a rather old-fashioned wooden rocking chair, her face getting illuminated on and off from the light of the fireplace. Despite it still being morning, the amount of sunlight entering into the mansion was feeble at best.

Agatha gazed upon the shiny alpha haunter who was talking to caesar and the others.

" You are leaving aren't you." 

Agatha asked her as she stared at her father's starter.

The shiny alpha haunter smiled mischievously as she rubbed her head.

The old crone pushed back into her chair. "You are going after that unusual trainer, Ash Ketchum."

Haunter didn't understand if the young man had just been complimented or insulted by her old master's daughter.

"It was a compliment." Agatha replied, as if reading her mind. "Most trainers are more… shall we say, pragmatic about pokémon?They consider them as tools, and… pets, if you want a better term. Those which they can easily trade when a better opportunity comes walking. But I can see that young trainer treating his pokemon like family, if that trainer is your choice then I can say you made the right choice."

Haunter smiled as she patted Agatha's head before disappearing into shadows as she left the Ainsworth family mansion.

A cruel, sinister look flickered on the old woman's face. "You found something interesting in that trainer, didn't you. Maybe it was fate that joined you two, a pokemon left alone under the rule of a cruel being, rescused by a kind and gentle soul whom they decided to follow through the path of hell, quite poetic "

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Sometime later, in a different office.]

The man in the shadows petted his Persian softly, making the cat purr at him lovingly, as he stared at the head of tech department Carr, in front of him, the other man's head down in shame.

"So… the infamous Executive Butch was defeated by a bunch of ghosts…"

The head of tech looked up, terrified... "Please… Please Boss, believe me. We received a transmition from the black box.…" Carr's face was blank. "And we received confirmation about the death of Executive Butch alongside Magmortar and Dusclops that you gave him."

"And yet, that didn't stop the men from capturing the Ghastly Population. Your story is… full of holes, I'm afraid, Carr."

"Boss… I'm speaking the damn truth. Believe me. Get a psychic, but whatever, just believe me. I have no reason to lie."

The Boss frowned. "As unfortunate as it is, you are speaking the truth. However, losing an entire fleet of our men along with an executive is a great loss for team rocket."

" All of Butch's captures, all the prisoners, all the remaining pokémon, will be transferred to Petrel."

Carr's paled. "Pet—trel? Why?"

The man in the shadows smirked. "You will find out soon enough. Contact Petrel immediately. He will tell you where to go."

Carr's knuckles were white. "Yes… yes, boss."

"Leave."

His head bowed, the man who was once an admin, turned away to get out of the room.

"Wait."

He stopped.

"Exactly how many ghosts were there?" The man in the shadows sat up, a little straighter.

"Endless…. Endless. Terrifyingly endless from what we have gathered from the black box before the transmission was fully cut off." Carr kept on stammering, as he left the room.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Omake Paragraph ]

It is rare for any species of pokemon to be universally loathed across cultural backgrounds, especially one which is not of the dark type and will not attack humans unless provoked. Nonetheless, Golbat have been demonized (quite literally, in many religions), used as a motif for villainy and terror (including in recent years by Team Rocket, which frequently handed out Golbat to its members) and become the subject of deliberate extermination campaigns. Their imposing fangs, wings, long tongue, and association with the night terrify people in a way which neither Zubat nor Crobat ever do, and humans have confronted this fear with bigotry and unthinking vengeance.

The environmental movement has made some progress in recent years at rehabilitating Golbat's image, but it is a long struggle with setbacks whenever a foul-spirited trainer uses a Golbat to commit crimes or puts one on their flag when conquering nations – never mind that virtually all pokemon are loyal to their trainers. Indeed, some have privately mused it would be easier to preserve caves if Golbat didn't exist; when they talk about the need to protect endangered cave pokemon, their opponents describe it as a breeding ground for Golbat.

Some would think that, because they can still be found in wide numbers in parts of some caves where most trainers fear to enter, this superstitious loathing has had little ill effect. This is not true, for Golbat did not evolve in caves, but were pushed there by human aggression.

52