Yellow’s Day Out
901 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/h3kDw7ma

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ A Few Days Ago ]

As the sun set on the bustling metropolis of Saffron, the city began to come alive with vibrant energy. The towering skyscrapers that dotted the skyline were alight with the glow of thousands of windows, each one a little world of its own.

The streets were filled with people, rushing to and fro as they went about their business. Street vendors hawked their wares, the smells of sizzling meat and sweet pastries filling the air. Music spilled out from the open doors of bars and clubs, the beats pulsing through the city like the very lifeblood of Saffron.

As the night grew deeper, the city seemed to take on a different character. The neon lights of the storefronts and advertisements cast a garish hue on the streets, lending a frenetic energy to the crowds. Everywhere you looked, there was something new and exciting to see and do.

[ Saffron City - Pokemon Center ]

[ Communication Room ]

Silence filled the room as Austin stared at Bill in his Aerodactyl costume.

" So, is that a yes or no ?" 

" Let me think about it, Mr. Furry; I didn't expect you to suggest selling my combo Moves as TMs for money."

" Well, It's one of the more surefire ways to make a lot of money."

" What's the other way ?"

" Pardon."

" You said that's one way to get money, what's the other way ?" 

" Oh, it's to have lone out pokemon like Tauros or miltank to a  pokemon ranch since things like Tarous Fur and moomoo milk can be easily sold to get money." 

Austin released a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

" Now you tell me this." 

Austin whispered to himself as he could have played an Ash and given all the Tarous from the Safari Zone to pokemon ranches for a lot of money. 

Damnit

" Huh, Is something wrong ?" 

" No, continue; How I can sell my Combo Moves as TMs ?" 

" Before that, I have a question."

" Shoot."

" Aren't you worried that your combo-move TMs will fall into the hands of someone like your rival?"

Austin nodded at the question while he thought.

' Is Bill dumb or something.... if he thinks I am going to sell my most powerful combos, let's just sell some of the weaker combos while showing it from the hands or paws of someone who can amp that attack to be like some powerful godlike move, I could have Pikachu use his light orb or Bulbasaur with his Miracle Seed or even give any of the others a life orb. That should be enough to amp the weak combos into something that people want. Ho, Ho, how much money is that going to generate?!'

" Ash !"

" Sorry, I was just lost in my thoughts and to me, it doesn't matter, it's not like my combo Moves are anything special right ( pfft ) " 

" I guess you're right. I should be able to get you through all the nitty gritty processes for TM manufacturers."

" Really ?!"

" Of course, you're looking at the inventor of TMs." 

" ..... "

" Hey, what's with that look ?"

" No, I just didn't expect the inventor of TMs to be .... a furry." 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin opened the door to his room and he saw something he didn't expect.

Yellow sat huddled on the couch, her small frame shaking with sobs as she clutched a blanket tightly around herself. The Pokemon that sat in a circle around her looked on with concern, their eyes filled with sadness.

The apartment was quiet, save for the sound of Yellow's sobbing and the soft murmur of the Pokemon as they tried to comfort her. 

The only light came from a small lamp on the coffee table, casting a warm glow over the scene.

" Oh, look who decided to show up, monster," Lucario exclaimed while trying desperately to hide his enjoyment.

Austin ignored the aura pokemon and approached Yellow, he could see the tears streaming down her face and the obvious pain etched in her features. He knelt beside her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Yellow, what's wrong?" he asked softly. "Why are you crying?"

Yellow looked up at him, her eyes were red and swollen. "Ash, our baby is gone," she choked out causing Austin's mind to go blank for a second while everyone's jaw dropped to the floor Lucario burst out laughing.

" Pika."

" No, you dumb rat; a baby between these two is physically impossible," Lucario exclaimed poking his paw at Pikachu's cheeks.

Charmeleon seemed to be offended by Lucario's words as he stepped up to defend his trainer's dignity of having the ability to conceive a child.

Charmeleon's shout seemed to break open and close the gates of everyone as they began to shout if Austin and Yellow had or hadn't conceived a child as pokemon calls echoed throughout the room.

A tick formed on Austin's head as he shouted.

" Guys! That's enough! Either go into the other room or go into the Pokeball!"

The arguments stopped as everyone scattered.

Austin sighed and turned to Lucario.

" Leave "

" You got it." 

Lucario answered before he seemingly vanished.

Austin shook his head and turned to Yellow.

" Yellow, what do you mean by baby ?" 

" T, The ( sob ) pokemon egg we found in the canyon." 

" Oh, I gave it away to Professor Oak." 

Yellow suddenly looked up and for the first time, Austin saw a look of fury on her face.

" You what ?! Get it back and give me my baby back!" Yellow yelled as she grabbed Austin's collar.

Austin took a deep breath before pulling out a mochi bun from his pocket and presenting it to yellow who seemed to momentarily forget her anger and focus on the bun.

As Yellow ate, Austin asked her a question.

" Yellow, what do you think we are doing ?"

" Traveling," Yellow answered while eating her mochi bun.

" We are going to war with Team rocket, if I let that baby pokemon stay with us the baby could have gotten hurt or worse." 

Austin's words caused Yellow to look down in shame.

" I, I just wanted us to be like a family," Yellow whispered to herself as Austin smiled and answered.

" Aren't we all just like a family ?" 

Austin's words were met with a shout from the other room as the duo heard multiple groans while Lucario shouted out.

" Ha, take that; I win the bet." 

Austin turned from the room back to yellow who was left a blushing mess as she asked.

" A, Are we like a family ?" 

" Yeah, of course; you, me, Pikachu, and everyone else are all like a family."

" Mew Damnit, No !" 

Austin heard from the other room while Yellow smiled at Austin's " oblivious words"

" Yeah, we are like a family."

Lucario popped his head out from the other room and asked.

" Hey, what's my role in this family?"

Austin looked at Lucario and answered with four words.

" The gay emo cousin." 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Tomorrow morning ]

" Ash, we got a problem," Yellow exclaimed anxiously while Austin was choosing what he should wear since he was going to the Silph Co.

" Ash !"

" Huh, Yellow did you say something ?"

" Yes, we have got a huge problem."

" .... "

" .... "

" Aren't you going to say something?"

" Oh, we have run out of Pokefood!"

" All of it ?"

" Yes."

" Even the hidden stash."

" Yes."

" ( ~Sigh~ ) Why now ?" Austin pinched his nose as he knew the meeting with the Sliph Co. would take a while.

Seeing Austin's visible frustration, Yellow suddenly had a bright idea.

" Ash! I can go shopping for the food while you can do what you were doing ?"

" ... " Austin looked up and then down at Yellow.

" No."

" Come on, I can do it. Just trust me."

" .... " Seeing Austin incredulously look at her, Yellow stomped on the floor.

" Ash! I can do it."

" Fine," Austin said as he didn't have any time to argue. Taking out his wallet, Austin gave Yellow a few thousand pokedollars.

" You are now on shopping duty" 

" Yay !" 

Yellow said while raising her hands in the air.

" Now please get out, I have to change."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Shopping… It was one of the things that Misty loved to do. She would drag Brock and her to a big department store while Ash would somehow manage to slip out every time.

Yellow thought with a melancholic smile.

She missed Brock and Misty.

" Where are we going ?" Lucario said while holding Wartortle who was struggling to get out.

Broken out of her thought, Yellow pulled out her Pokedex while Scizor approached them with a struggling Ninjask in his claws.

" Dexy, how close is the nearest Pokémon Mart?" Yellow asked while flipping the Pokédex open.

The map showed 16 blue dots that marked the locations of different Pokémon Marts in Saffron City.

Yellow whistled while Clefable hopped towards them alongside a grumpy Charmeleon who was carrying Magikarp, Charmeleon's face showed that he didn't want to be there.

A Pokeball on Yellow's belt opened revealing Iny, the Dratini who wrapped around her neck as they went on our way to find the PokéMart.

Yellow was curious how it would look but when they found it she wasn't really surprised but to Lucario, it was a shock.

Such a huge building was available to the public and not just the nobles.

The Pokemart was placed in the middle of a shopping area and had a big blue roof with the Pokéball symbol on it, underneath was written: Pokémon Mart

The storefront was filled with all kinds of posters, announcing discounts on certain items, a battle between Lance and some random dude, a new tv show, and one that encouraged people to become Pokémon trainers.

Yellow entered the store and discovered it was a very roomy building from the inside.

A large blue counter with a man standing behind it filled the left part while the walls were filled with shelves that colorfully displayed the items that could be bought with special baskets for discount items.

Large blue couches were placed in the middle of the room, backs to each other so they were forming a square together.

Computers were mounted into one wall and one guy with raven black hair was swiping away at the screen, he wore a black belt with 3 Pokéballs attached to it so Yellow assumed he was a Pokémon trainer as well.

It was a very big but neat place that perfectly combined professionalism with style and comfort.

Yellow suddenly stopped as her eyes glanced at a Mochi poster.

Oh, they have an oran berry mochi and Peca berry mochi, and even the limited edition mago berry mochi.

Yellow's mouth watered as she thought about the mochi meanwhile Scizor was showing the star-eyed Lucario a gumball machine but they had forgotten one important thing.

Wortortle and Ninjask had practically disappeared while running into the Pokémart.

Clefable and Musharna flew after the duo so they won't cause any trouble. 

Yellow meanwhile shook her head.

' No, Yellow you didn't come here to buy mochi, you came here to buy pokemon food.'

Yellow walked over to the pokemon food aisle that held shining bags of pokemon food on display and yellow stopped in front of it to study them.

Suddenly her mind had gone blank when remembering which brand she should buy.

Iny was a bit slower, taking the time to give everything a good look.

Next to yellow stood a young girl with green braided hair, she held a potion in her hand and was discussing with another boy around her age.

The boy had green hair too, too short and curly. He seemed rather annoyed by whatever the girl was talking about.

A woman with blond hair stood in front of the Pokédex with her back yellow, and in her left hand, she held a book.

Yellow picked up a bag and weighed it in her hand, giving it a studying look.

Honestly, she was just trying to look like she knew what she was doing but honestly, this bag looked the same as every other bag.

Next to the shelf was a poster plastered on the wall detailing the instructions for catching Pokémon and all that other thing.

"Iny, what do you think of this one?" Yellow asked as she knelt to show Dratini the Pokémon food he just picked up, "Don't you think this one is perfect?"

Dratini looked confused.

" Excuse me miss but are these your pokemon ?" A red-haired clerk asked.

Yellow didn't turn at the clerk's question as she stood there with the pokemon food bag in her hands.

" Excuse me." The clerk asked again as he tapped yellow's shoulder who suddenly jumped up scaring the poor man.

Yellow yawned and outstretched her hand while the clerk thought.

Did this girl just wake up from a nap?

" Huh, what is it ?" Yellow asked the clerk who looked confused before remembering what he came for.

" Miss, are these your pokemon ?" 

Yellow turned to where the clerk was pointing as she saw Lucario trying to get gum off his fur with Scizor helping.

Wartortle and Ninjask were whistling to the side while Charmeleon glared at a blank-eyed Magikarp who had pieces of some kind of berry around his lips.

Musharna and Clefable looked down in shame.

" Yes." Yellow trailed off as the clerk handed her a bill.

" This is for the mess they caused."

Yellow absentmindedly nodded before looking at the bill.

Her eyes almost popped out of her socket as she looked at the bill.

1950 pokedollars.

Yellow helplessly chuckled as she looked towards the group of troublemakers who suddenly felt ashamed for their actions as they looked down at the floor.

" Well, here you go," Yellow said as she hand the necessary amount to the clerk before turning to the group.

" I am telling Ash," Yellow said causing the group to freeze except Lucario.

They knew their trainer wasn't going to let this slide which meant extra training.

" But " Yellow's sudden word caused the group to look up hopefully.

" I won't tell if you help me raise enough money to get the pokemon food."

Lucario curiously asked," How ?" 

" By pokemon battles," Yellow said happily as she skipped to the door while the group of pokemon looked at each other.

" Doesn't she know that she would have to win 70 or so battles to even make what Austin gave her? " Lucario asked while everyone sighed.

" Carp !" Magikarp happily said before Charmeleon threw him towards Scizor's face.

" Char, Char, Charmeleon," Charmeleon said grumpily.

" Then I guess you are a coward." Lucario taunted back causing Charmeleon to stop and turn.

" Char, Charmeleon, Mellon?" 

" Coward!" Lucario said causing Charmeleon to glare back as he said, " Charmeleon !" before the small dragon followed after Yellow.

I'll show you.

Lucario suddenly smirked before Scizor handed him a Magikarp.

Magikarp looked at Lucario before bursting out crying.

Lucario looked up from the crying Magikarp as he saw everyone flowing after Yellow while he was left behind.

Lucario sighed and looked back at Magikarp.

" How much can I get if I sell you? 10, 20 pokedollars."

Lucario's question caused Magikarp to look at him in the offense as if the fish was offended that Lucario had him at such a low price.

" Carp !"

" Yeah, I doubt you're worth that much."

" Carp."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Omake Paragraph ]

It is often believed that Cubone is the child of a female Marowak and that female Marowak does not survive childbirth. This is with few exceptions false; Marowak are usually infertile and most Cubone is the children of Kangaskhan who die in this manner.

This has a traumatic effect on the newborn pokemon; Kangaskhan is a pokemon with stronger family bonds than even humans and is poorly equipped to be raised by any others or survive alone. Absent a pouch to grow in, Kangaskhan joeys will take their mothers' skulls to shield their head, and another bone from their corpses to protect themselves from predators, and the skulls will fuse with them as the head hardens until it can no longer be removed. The ghost of a dead Kangaskhan mother remains bonded to the skull it had in life, watching over their Cubone children as they grow: if seen by one spiritually attuned it takes the shape of a Marowak.

Tragically, no Cubone can hear it or sense its warmth. They are a species of pokemon who are forever crying inside. Most seek a mother's love in the shadows of the moon and stars or by watching other families from afar. Some become so overwhelmed by desperation and grief that they kill the children of other species of pokemon (or even people) dress themselves in their skins, and present themselves to the horrified mothers as their new children: the mothers are never fooled. Most trainers who possess Cubone to blame them for their parent's death and abandon them into the wild. This is perhaps the saddest of all the sorrows surrounding Cubone because the closest thing to a happy, well-adjusted Cubone is one reared with a trainer's love.

37