Aoki vs Surge-2
135 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The referee was shocked to see Bagon and Electabuzz tie.

'Seems like he was some qualities, not bad' thought Surge.

Lt.Surge was getting bored after fighting trainers who could not even beat his first Pokemon.

Misty who was recording the fight with Aoki's Pokedex was formulating a battlefield in her mind as to what she would have done if she was in his place.

First Misty thought of giving up the gym but realized that she would never be able to grow if she didn't take challenges and fulfill her dream.

Moreover, she didn't want to let Aoki's expectations of her get down.

*********

"Good match brat! let's get to the second round " said Surge as he released his second Pokemon into the battlefield.

~Magnaton~

A Magneton appeared on the field releasing sparks from its three heads

"You have done good Bagon, leave the rest to others"

Aoki called back Bagon and released Clefairy.

~Clefairy~ she did a cute dance on being called for the battle.

"Let's show them your true power Clefairy"

[Leave it to me Master! ] sounded a voice in his head.

The referee announced the start of the match

"Magneton electric terrain "

"Clefairy calm mind and gravity"

Electric sparks emerging from Magneton filled the entire battlefield with sparks making it its domain.

Clefairy who was floating with gravity was immune and got Calm mind done instantly.

Aoki had to be careful against the steel-type moves of Magneton as it would be super effective against fairy typing.

"Mangeton electro ball"

"Clefairy dodge and use work up "

Balls of lightning were shot at Clefairy while she dodged and hovered all over the field with gravity.

"Celfaity use light screen"

"Magneton discharge "

A large amount of electricity was released from Magneton aimed at Clefairy. Due to the effect of electric terrain, the electric type moves had gotten a large boost in attack power.

"Clefairy disarming voice "

Magneton was a species that was sensitive to sounds and vibration so when Clefairy's disarming voice reached it, although it did some damage but stunned Magnemite for a few seconds.

"Burn him Clefiary! Use flamethrower"

"Magneton snap out of it and use protect"

Magneton could not use any move in time and took massive damage from the flamethrower due to being steel type.

Magneton came to his senses due to pain and attacked Clefairy with flash cannon which Clefairy dodged by moving out of the way even if the move was very fast.

The match went on for another two minutes when Magneton took massive damage from the flame thrower again and was in his last legs but against giving up whereas Clefairy didn't have a single scratch on her.

She kept on using a calm mind and work-up, to increase her Power energy turn while not giving Magneton any chance to power up.

Surge saw the determination of his Pokemon to win and called for the last move

"Magneton uses hyper beam "

Aoki also knew that it was Magneton's last move so he asked Clefaity to use her special move.

"Clefairy special move all-mighty push "

Clefairy pointed her hand forward and a terrifying amount of psychic energy gathered at the palm of her hand.

This move was a combination of gravity, psychic, and confusion which Clefairy and Aoki had trained very hard to create.

The full-powered hyper beam of Magneton shot towards Clefairy like a cannon but the massive repulsive energy burst out from Clefairy's palms breaking through the hyper beam and crashing into Magneton which crashed it into the gym wall creating a dent.

"Second round winner: Aoki "

By the time Surge realized what happened, his Magneton already fainted.

'Allmighty push …what the hell was that. From when did Clefairy bring out so much power

While Surge was in his thoughts, Aoki patten Clefairy's head for winning.

[Master I won without taking any damage hehe. I need dark chocolate in return ]

"I give it to you when we go back to the hotel "

[ yay! Master is the best ] Clefairy cheered happily and returned to her Pokeball.

******

Author note :

Updates may not be stable from now on as I will be starting university from tomorrow.

7