Chapter 21 (volume 1)
2.2k 3 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So it's really like I imagined..." Ryusuke spoke while touching the ladder that connects the sixth and seventh floors. 

"Hey Ryusuke, could you tell us what you mean by that? You called us back to the sixth floor right after we cleared the way to the seventh floor..." Yae Sakura spoke expressing her doubts. 

When Kallen had just destroyed the Honkai beasts on the seventh floor and they were about to go down to the eighth floor, Ryusuke called them and asked them to return to the sixth floor. The two asked why they had to return to the sixth and Ryusuke said that he had some doubts about that place and that they could only be answered when they reached the sixth.

The two women had their doubts but decided to go to the sixth floor. When they were passing the stairs that connect the sixth and seventh floor Ryusuke went to the wall of the stairs and touched it while he closed his eyes. A few seconds later he spoke...

"So it's really like I imagined..."

Then Ryusuke opened his eyes and turned to Kallen and Yae Sakura. 

"So, what's going on? Could you explain to us, Ryusuke?" Kallen asked curious about Ryusuke's thoughts. 

"Simplely speaking, we are stuck in a Samsara ( cycle that is repeated ) and we are repeating this floor several times without us realizing that we were not going anywhere."

Ryusuke spoke with his arms crossed. Kallen and Yae Sakura were surprised by his words but soon they remembered how they went on the previous floors and how they experienced several cycles in these 500 years they quickly believe in Ryusuke's words. 

"And now, Ryusuke? Do you have any idea to get out of this situation?" Kallen asked.

"To get out of this situation, we all have two options..."

"First, keep going as we have done so far and hope that we can get out of that cycle. But honestly, I don't have much confidence in that choice." Ryusuke spoke with dismay. After all, that choice is almost certain to be useless. 

"And what would be the second option?" Kallen asked a little apprehensive as she could already imagine what the second option was. 

Ryusuke looked at Kallen for a moment and then took a sigh. 

"The second option is extremely risky. The second option is that I use my Herrscher of Binding powers to break that Samsara and so we can get to where the Herrscher of Corruption is." Ryusuke spoke seriously as using the powers of the Herrscher of Binding in this way will certainly accelerate the weakening of the cube and give the Herrscher of Corruption a chance to escape to the outside world. If possible Ryusuke does not want to use this method, but what other option do they have?

The three were silent. Both Kallen and Yae Sakura had the same thoughts as Ryusuke about how risky it was to use the powers of the Herrscher of Binding.

"It's okay Ryusuke, we just need to defeat Herrscher from Corruption before she can escape. Just have positive thoughts that everything will be fine." Kallen spoke with an optimistic smile that passes confidence. She knew that there was no time for hesitation and that they act now. Kallen with his natural charisma managed to calm them down.

"Okay Kallen, it's like you said Kallen. We just need to think positive and not hesitate to move on." Yae Sakura I agree with Kallen's words. 

*sigh * "Okay, it looks like we've already made our decision. So it's okay if I spill a little." Ryusuke spoke as he took a few steps towards the seventh floor room. 

Soon after Ryusuke stopped moving and closed, he opened his eyes that revealed a bright red. 

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

Ryusuke punched the floor with his right fist while using the power of the Herrscher of Binding. 

*crash*

Soon the floor, walls and ceiling of the room began to crack and break like glass. The floor on which they were leaning immediately fell and they fell. 

Kallen having great reflexes managed to catch Yae Sakura and Ryusuke in midair using the few fragments of the ground that were still left. 

They fell and passed two floors. 

********************************

"So they already understood my trick and are they coming straight here?"

"Hmph, but it doesn't matter anymore, after all the cracks are already starting to intensify in the black cube. In just a few moments I can escape from here, so all I need to do is resist long enough. That boy is not going to use his powers for now since he doesn't want to make the situation worse and let me get out of here."

Herrscher spoke with confidence, joy and contempt in the face of the current situation. 

At that time the black fog that makes up the body of the Herrscher of Corruption changed, the size of the Herrscher of Corruption increased and took the form of a fox. She totally changed shape and became a large 6-tailed light pink fur fox. It is 5 meters long. 

A few seconds after Herrscher's transformation from Corruption, the ceiling of the room opened and revealed Kallen that he was carrying Ryusuke and Yae Sakura in his falling arms. 

"ROOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!"

The Herrscher of Corruption did not miss the opportunity and spat a big fireball in their direction

68