Chapter 56 (volume 2)
2.7k 8 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"teacher Welt, what are you doing here?!" Theresa asked surprised when she saw Welt there.

A few weeks ago, she hired him and in that short time she saw how reliable Welt was. The students really liked him and his history classes. Theresa investigated Welt's curriculum and she found nothing too much about him, the only thing that caught her attention was the fact that he had the same name as the Anti-Entropy Sovereign, but she didn't take it seriously, after all, there was no way the Anti-Entropy Sovereign could decide to work as a history teacher at her Academy.

But now that teacher was here, at Ryusuke's house. She was naturally shocked, and she could not understand what was happening.

"Good afternoon director Theresa. It's good to see you around here." Welt spoke with a professional smile, but he avoided looking into Theresa's eyes.

"Theacher Welt why are you here in this house of all places and moments?" Theresa asked a little nervous. She couldn't understand why Welt is here.

Welt hesitated for a moment but soon he looked at Theresa with a resolute look.

"Director Theresa, first I would like to apologize to you. I lied about my real identity for you when I went to work as a teacher at St Freya Academy..." Welt spoke without any further hesitation.

"I am Welt Yang the first Herrscher, the Herrscher of Reason, and I am also the Sovereign of Anti-Entropy." Welt spoke while he created a badge with the Anti-Entropy's symbol and put it on his coat. He had a calm and serious expression but also full of conviction.

"What? But ... what do you mean...?" Theresa was in shock and incredulous. She was still trying to process what she just heard from Welt. She couldn't believe that the man she believed to be just an ordinary history teacher was actually the leader of Schicksal's enemy organization, she couldn't believe he was the first Herrscher.

"My goodness, I could never imagine that the two of us would see each other again in this way. Much less that you would be working for my dear granddaughter, you sure know how to surprise people." Otto spoke with a confident smile. Even though Welt's presence is completely beyond his predictions, he has not lost his composure.

"It is a surprise to see you again, young leader of Anti-Entropy. Can I know why you are here?" Otto-sama greeted Welt.

"Simply because I couldn't leave Ryusuke alone with a madman like you." Welt spoke calmly gazing at Otto.

Although Otto on the outside doesn't seem to care much about Welt's presence in the house, inside he was thinking about various strategies and scenarios in his head.

'Judging by the way Welt is acting, there is a possibility that he is on Ryusuke's side, if so then it is possible that Ryusuke could have used the powers of the Serenity Gem to heal Welt's injuries. Now there is no way to know what his current state is, but there is another possibility that Welt is completely cured... this can make things difficult depending on how the situation is going to develop.' Otto thought of all the future possibilities he could imagine with the information he currently had.

"Very well folks, I know that some of you have your differences and accounts to settle between you, but I want you to not make a mess at my house. If you want to fight do it outside the city." Ryusuke spoke.

In fact, Ryusuke didn't even need to say that because Welt and Otto wouldn't even start a fight. He just said that to attract everyone's attention.

"Well, Otto. I think it's better to skip the presentations and get straight to the point." Ryusuke said as he approached Otto.

Theresa remained on guard while she was prepared to pull out the Oath of Judah at any time. Of course, Theresa's actions were perceived by Welt, Yae Sakura and Fu Hua. There was a small increase in tension in the room.

When Ryusuke came near Otto he held out his right hand to him.

"Just take my hand and you can see Kallen again." Ryusuke spoke with a neutral expression.

"Ryusuke do you really want me to touch the person who can use the Steam of Serenity and disintegrate anything alive?" Otto asked with a slight frown and an ironic smile.

"Hmph, as if something like this would make a difference to you, I know that your body is made of Soulium and that even if you die here, you still left a copy of yourself with all your memories before leaving Schicksal headquarters." Ryusuke snorted at Otto's words.

"Now hurry up and take my hand so we can start what really matters to you." Ryusuke spoke with a little impatience.

"Well then..." Otto took Ryusuke's hand. It was like Ryusuke said. Otto had already prepared a backup if he was killed here. That copy had all of Otto's memories, even now Otto continued to synchronize his memories with the backup he prepared at Schicksal.

Even if Otto died here, there will be another Otto with his memories to continue fulfilling his wish, Kallen's resurrection. He was already determined to do this no matter what cost he had to pay.

After Otto took Ryusuke's hand he arrived at an old village in the Far East.

'Is this place a mental space?'

Otto was momentarily surprised but in the next instant he analyzed the situation around calmly. Through Void Archive Otto is able to create a replica of the eighth Divine Key, Fenghuang Down, he studied this replica for a long time and because of that he had a strong mental resistance against mental attacks.

Otto quickly understood that this mental space was not trying to trap him in here, he could leave whenever he wanted. He began to observe the place around him with a little interest as this was a very well-done mental world.

He noticed the presence of a person later on and looked at her, he froze, and his mouth opened wide... At that moment tears began to fall from his eyes.

In the real-world Otto's current body was a robotic body made of Soulium, hence he was not able to cry.

But here in this mental space he is able to shed tears.

When Otto looked into that woman's eyes he understood. It is as the old saying says "the eyes are the window of the soul" he just needed to look her in the eye to understand that it was her.

Otto spoke the name of the woman in front of him, the woman he wanted so much to meet...

"Kallen..."

Otto spoke Kallen's name while his knees touched the floor.

*******

(Author's note: I'm sorry for the short chapter. These past few days I'm not feeling well. I will need to take a few days off to relax. Thank you for reading the chapter.)

 

55