CH-16*
810 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as the door opened I pushed her in and pinned her against a wall, I leaned in and kissed her, her hands rubbed all over my chest before they slowly went up and wrapped around my neck.

She tried to fight for dominance, as our tongues pressed against each other but she understood she wasn't going to win that and gave in.

She slowly pushed me towards the glass on the side, one could see the whole city from here. She smiled as she noticed me gazing at the view, I smiled in return, I pinned her back against the glass and dwelled back into tasting her lips.

I moved my arms down below and grabbed her ass, she got out of her heels as I slowly lifted her, her smooth bare legs wrapped around my waist, the beast inside me wanted to claim her right there and I didn't stop it.

My fingers slipped into her underwear and sensually started to roam around her clit, she moaned at every little touch, I kept my mouth on her neck and sucked them till I found her bedroom. It was dimly lit from the lights coming through the glass panels.

I didn't mind and slowly dropped her on the bed. She moved back to the end in anticipation with a hint of exhilaration. I didn't let her go and pulled her towards me and removed my clothes

Her eyes widened noticing my raging manhood and she unconsciously bit her lips, I took her hands in mine and kissed them before laying them over my chest as I removed her dress. 

She knelt on the bed and moved closer as I threw her dress at the floor, she leaned against my chest and started to kiss my neck.

I pushed her onto the bed, her legs immediately going around my hips as her clit rested against my hard dick.

She was soaking wet, I could feel her wetness even with her underwear on, she slowly moved back as I took a look at the woman I'm going to spend the night with and she was beautiful. She slowly put her hands behind her back and with a flick she removed her bra. I looked above and grabbed her breasts.

"Hmm~.. Zen." She moaned my name as I began to fondle them, she bit her lips trying her best to control the moans. she slowly began to move up and down, grinding her sensitive clit along my length.

"Susan." I growled, my patience was slowly running out, I grabbed her waist with my hands. I pulled her down by an inch, allowing just my tip to stay in the beginning of her lips, holding it in place as her juices began running down.

"Zen." she whispered. I stopped and looked her in the eyes. "Make me forget everything, I want to remember nothing but this."

"Don't worry gorgeous, you are not going to think of anything else." I grinned and began to suck her breast, she let out a muffled whimper as she shivered in excitement.

I reached over and bit her neck, making her gasp as I pulled her down. She moaned into my ear as I felt myself fill her.

I slowly began to move in and I felt my dick enter her, the moans turned into silence as she began to shiver, the deeper I went, the more she shook. Until finally, I sheathed myself whole inside of her.

"Y-Y-You are big!!" She moaned in pleasure, I moved close and silenced her moans with a kiss.

I pushed her down on the bed and began to move faster and faster, her tits bouncing as I moved.

"Zen. Zen!!" She screamed my name every time I went in and out, soon she let out a cry as she climaxed and fell back.

"That was… great." She said cupping my face, while my eyes brows twitched, great? I have yet to finish even once, I grew annoyed, I grabbed her arms and pulled out, keeping her cunt right over head, she looked confused.

"Zen?"

In one swift movement I plunged fully into her core, Susan threw her head back and cried out in shock and pleasure as I began to take over, the woman bouncing harder and harder as I kept going.

"We have a long night, Susan." I whispered into her ears as she gave a look filled with surprise, shock, excitement and exceeding all of them, lust.

She cried out with each one of my trust. She yelled on top of her lungs each time she climaxed. I didn't care about her yelling, we didn't have to be quiet. No, we could be as loud as we wanted.

"Fill.. me up Zen! Fill me up!!" She yelled in the air with her tongue out, I didn't mind her and climaxed inside her cunt at the same time she did.

"Ha.. ha.." Her breast heaved high and low as sweats trickled down her neck.

"I'm not done yet." I grinned and turned her around with her back facing me. She twisted her waist and looked at me in shock. I covered her chest with my arms and captured her lips. Her eyes went wide in shock as I began to trust her from behind.

We changed forms every ten minutes, the woman's cries of joy every time I plunged into her made me all the more determined to make the next one even louder.

I had her against the wall when she climaxed, wrapping her legs around me and her arms around my head, clutching me tightly as her legs shivermed from the act.

"I'm coming," I whispered into her ear.

"Fill me up." She whispered back. I stood up straight and trusted inside her.

I smiled when I was done. I looked down and Susan was trying hard to not get knocked out. I slowly removed myself from her and immediately her legs gave out, I caught her before she could fall and carried her to the bed.

I laid her down, moved beside her and hugged her from behind. She turned around in half-asleep and wrapped her hands around me. I smiled as I noticed her satisfied face while I was pretty satisfied with tonight's fun.

She lasted longer than Felicia, must be the experience she had before but she lacked technique unlike the natural one Felicia has.

I sighed, shaking those thoughts out of my mind and closed my eyes. 

—--------

[Susan Storm Pov]

"Ahrrgh." I grumbled opening my eyes as a ray of light fell right on my face. 

I groaned as I fell back in bed, a headache was on its way and I could already feel it, suddenly I blinked remembering Zen. I looked beside me and he was not there.

I scoffed at myself, well what did I expect, he left after he woke up, I shook my head in silence. I tried to get up but my legs didn't give in. I bit my lips as a smile formed on my face as the memories of last night resurfaced. 

"Fuck." I muttered unconsciously, that was the best sex I had yet, the night didn't start well but I enjoyed the end. I couldn't really blame Zen but I was slightly disappointmented in him. But anyway we both knew it was a one night thing. God, I hope he is not a creep and stalks me around.

As I was to stand up I heard footsteps approaching and I was flustered. Shit! I cursed and tried to get up but my legs were still a bit numb and I couldn't move immediately. 

"Hey, You are awake." I blinked as I heard a familiar voice, I turned around to see Zen at the door. He had a plate and a steaming cup in his hands, he walked to me with a smile on his face and as he got near I noticed I was still naked, so I swiftly wrapped the blanket around my shoulders.

"You.. didn't leave." I said, he blinked as his steps halted, then it hit me, 'Stupid.'

"Sorry, I thought you left, what's that?" I asked.

"I made you breakfast." He answered with a pleasant smile. "And some hot milk."

"Oh you didn't have to." I mumbled, he sat next to me, kept the plate on the table beside and passed me the milk. 

"Thanks." I wished and took the cup, I took a sip regaining some of my lost strength. After completing the drink he passed me the plate, I smiled as I noticed the waffles with honey on top. 

"Thanks again." He didn't take his eyes away from me till I finished everything on the plate, his gaze was like a dad making sure his daughter ate everything and did not leave any leftovers. I chuckled as I formed a mental image of that. 

He took the plate from me and leaned forward, giving me a quick peck on the lips before walking away. I blinked in surprise at the sudden move but I didn't feel like it was a bad thing. I wonder why.

After he left I stood up and moved towards the bathroom to take a shower and to calm down my mind at the variety of emotions lagging around. 

As the hot water began to fall on me, I became quiet, ordering things around my mind, how Reed had been using me like a pet, the night I had with Zen, is it a mistake, I kept telling myself it was a one night thing but for some reason my heart didn't seem to take it in, the night I had with him even before the sex was all I ever wanted from Reed, just to spend time with me, is it really a mistake? I don't know.

I couldn't get an answer for any of the questions I had in mind. I sighed in defeat as I stopped the shower and wrapped myself on a towel. As I was about to leave I stopped and took a peek outside, making sure Zen was not there. 

Once I was back in my bedroom, I took a black suit out of my wardrobe and wore it. I stepped out of my room, straightening my hair, my eyes moved to the corner.

Zen sat on a sofa or more laid there while watching the view. he eyes followed the multiple planes in the air, I didn't know exactly but he seemed to be fascinated by them, I chuckled as he acted like a kid, turning his head to the far side once the plane was out of sight, just to get a peek.

"Susan." He stood up noticing me.

"Hey." I waved back.

"You look good in this outfit."

"Thanks." I shrugged. Suddenly the clock on the wall next to him caught my attention, '8:50'. "Shit!!" 

"What?" He blinked.

"Oh my god I'm late!!" I yelled, dropping the straighter and running back to the bedroom, I picked the files from my drawer, made sure to get the car keys, house keys and ran back to the living room. Zen kept blinking at me as I ran around the house, getting everything I needed. 

Once I made sure I had them all, I ran back to Zen. "Zen, I'm sorry but we should leave, I'm super late for a meeting."

"Ok." He nodded and walked towards the door, hmm that was simple, I shook my head and followed behind him. 

We both took the elevator and got down to the parking lot. I ran toward my car as he followed me. Once I sat in, I gestured to him to come in but he didn't.

"Zen, come on." I called again.

"No problem, I can walk back." He leaned against my door and smiled.

"Please, just get in, I will drop you." I pleaded.

"It's fine Susan." He smiled again. "Just make sure you show that bastard what he lost." 

I smiled at that, oh yeah Reed and I are over, no compromise on that, "Thanks for everything Zen,"

"It's alright." He shrugged like it was no bigge but to me it wasn't a small thing, I feel like I'm letting him down and I don't understand why, so I did one thing I thought was right. "Zen, give me your phone."

He blinked for a moment before passing a phone to me. I typed in my number and gave myself a call, "That's my number."

"Ok." He nodded, taking his phone back. 

"See you later Zen." I said as I started the engine.

"Susan." I turned around and he slowly moved forward, I closed my eyes waiting for the pressure on my lips but he turned his kiss to my cheeks. "Bye."

Saying that he turned around and started to walk towards the exit, while I blinked for a second before regaining my senses, I stepped on the pedal as the car raced forward.

Maybe I'm feeling something that I just can't express in words, all the men on my life were weird ones, My father was a alcoholic, my brother is a adrenaline junkie, Reed is a nerd, Victor is a narcissist, Ben might be the only one who comes close to normal but he too has his negative points. 

I look at the mirror reflecting the image of Zen walking back, maybe it's time I open up more to the normal side, somebody normal like Zen may just be a start.

I want to speak a lot with him because I feel like he is the only one who will understand me but I don't want to feel like I'm giving him an open sign, knowing I just want somebody I can talk to. For a time period I don't want to think about a name for my relationship with him.

"Fuck.." I need coffee and some alone time to get everything in order. I'm overthinking things, again.

—---------------

[Zen Pov]

I walked back home with a satisfied smile on my face. Last night was very productive. The moment I saw her face I used All Seeing Eyes on her and what I saw was not what I was expecting.

[

Name : Susan Storm

Level : 4

Title : Queen of Biochem {Shared}

HP : 800/800

Chi : 0/0

STR : 19

INT : 29

AGI : 18

WIS : 28

LUK : 16

STA : 25

]

[Talent: Queen Mother]

[Potential: Multiversal Chaos]

[Bloodline : Locked ]

I chuckled thinking about her talent, I never expected it to pop up again, at least not this soon, it took me so many years to kill the Death Blade clan.

The Death Blade clan was not a clan that affiliated with a sect but rather a mercenary clan and this clan was a headache for me to deal with when they sided with the Orthodox. It was because of one woman, she called herself the Queen Bee and basically she is a whore.

She had a weird ability or a trait, whoever's son or daughter she gives birth to, will be many times stronger and powerful than their father. 

When the clan understood this, she was forced… maybe not, she had sex with every elder and gave birth to many offsprings and then had sex with her own sons, for offsprings better than themselves and it continued for 12 generations, before I killed them all.

Unfortunately or fortunately her daughters didn't had those traits, so the Death Blade Clan either sold them as slaves or killed them if they deemed it, many females tried to escape their fates and a few succeded and one of them fell under my banner and claimed the life of her own mother.

Basically if I have a child with Susan I might get a brat more stronger than me, which is a big if as I have infinite potential of growth but still a strong offspring can be brought up as good champion on your behalf if you train them well.

I sighed calming down, it was too soon for all those things, first I need to get Felicia ready for whatever catastrophic event that is coming for New York.

Before I could figure out how, I was already standing in front of the house, not bothering about it so I opened the door and walked in. 

I saw Felicia on the couch and as soon as she noticed me, she darted and jumped at me. I didn't bother to hold back as I welcomed her with open arms.

"Where the hell did you go?!" She punched me in the shoulder, she kept her face on my chest and hugged me tightly.

"For a walk."

24