CH-18
310 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So.. you.. got out for a walk.. in the middle of the night and.. went to a bar?"

"Yes." I dropped some sandwiches on her plate and sat opposite to her.

"Hmm.. you don't look like you are drunk." Felicia slowly stood up as she said that, carrying the plate in her hands, she slowly walked towards me and sat on my lap.

"Nothing on this planet can get me drunk-." I took a long breath. "As much as I would like to forget that fact, that is the cruel reality I have to live with."

'Maybe I should search for a drink in the Golden Library.. yeah it is a priority.'

My eyes shifted down as I felt the bread touch my lips, Felicia was trying to stuff some into my mouth, I shook my head as she took it away.

As a sigh escaped my mouth I stuffed my head into her bust, she put the sandwich away and wrapped her hands around my neck, pressing me into her.

"Can we just stay like this all day?" She whispered into my ears.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" I said but it came out as a muffle.

"I would love that." She sensually said and bit my ear.

"I'm not going to fall for this and let you get away from training." I pushed myself out with a frown on my face.

"Pleaseee!!" 

"Nope."

—----------

"Focus your breathing and clear the mind." I pressed her shoulders down, correcting her horse stance.

"Atleast give me real training, this is pure torture!" Felicia yelled, I sighed as I moved behind her and delivered a smack to her ass.

"Ammhh!!" She moaned in pain as her legs shivered.

"Stop speaking and concentrate." I laid back on the couch and closed my eyes while spreading Chi all over the floor, I felt Mr.Freckles crawl towards me, just as it tried to jump on me I kicked it away. I took a deep breath and waited till Felicia's leg became stable.

"Felicia, close your eyes and try to feel the energy, remember the feeling when you took the pills, try to recreate it."

"Fuuu." She let a long sigh out and gently closed her eyes.

She was slacking for a few seconds but then in wisp she caught it, I felt her Dantian slowly swirl up her Qi, adding pressure to her legs and abdomen, burning the intoxication in her. 

It was a slow refining process, it may take hours to clean out all her toxic waste but this is better than I expected. 

At first I was worried about her body type limitations, then it hit me, the people of modern age have long forgotten their prime nature. All the people are just blank fat asses, they are nothing more than pigs that would sacrifice their honour, pride and body for comfort. People here want nothing but comfort.

Which became a advantage for me, because only blanks can take anything you throw at them, which means their limitations are decided by nothing but their idiotic minds.

"Golden Library." I muttered.

I opened my eyes at the eerie silence once again, back at the long library of loneliness, as I thought about moving towards the comics a screen popped up.

[Hunter's Talisman is Active

 Current Preys: 1

 Active Marking: Y/N ]

"Well this makes it easy." I tapped yes and a red arrow formed in front of me, it was pointing towards the specific set of comics of this universe, I walked forward as the arrow led me through the vast hunks of knowledge.

With every turn I took I felt like this multiverse is ever expanding and I need to make my sect through all of them, which is not simple at all. 

A sect is a structure of power, it's like a machine, working with compromises and promises, nothing is free and nobody is selfless in that, loyalty is brought through strength, trust is formed through experience, no one wants a weak idiot near them nor do they want a powerful oppressor.

Trust and loyalty are two different but same things, if one is weak, both fail.

[Click!]

I blinked out of the thoughts as I heard a chime, the red arrow was green, I looked up and it was pointing at a specific section.

"Earth 2800." 

The books were arranged all throughout this section, they had a bunch of different names written at their sides, they all had at least five books for each name. 

I stretched out my hand towards a one named 'Spider-Man: The Death of Gwen Stacy'. I took it in my hands and opened the first page.

"Peter Parker residence." I read the first line out loud but as soon as I did, the whole page turned black, I blinked at the unexpected surprise, I turned to the next page and the next one but everything had turned black.

"Hmm.." I pondered in doubt about this weird phenomenon. I tried my luck with two other books but they were unreadable like the first one.

'Maybe I should try another universe?'

[Earth 2800's destined reality is changed

 This has gained a slight attention from the Multiversal Entities ]

I shook my head and moved away from this section, apparently all these books are nothing more than a pile of crap now, I shouldn't waste anymore time with this shit and try to find something useful.

—----------

"Hmm… so this idiot thought it was a good idea to let a robot create a peaceful world while he had better judgement of human nature, just so he could be a layback." I slipped past a few more pages and came to the ending. 

"Of Course! the robot turned against him, humanity's existence is nothing more than a crime in itself… What's this idiot's name… Hank Pym." I'm definitely not letting this idiot anywhere near me.

"Earth 61112 comes to a conclusion by the Age of Ultron." I read the last line of the page and threw the book into the mountain of junk.

It has been eight hours inside the library since I started reading the comics and by now I have some ideas about most characters. Frankly there are a lot of people in these books and I don't intend to remember most of them.

I laid back at the white floor, thinking back at the knowledge I gained and universes I came to know, my mouth started to curl up as a smile formed on my face.

"Ha.. Haha.. hahaha!!!" 

"Interesting, here I was worried about getting bored soon and the universe threw me into a trunk of fun," all those realms, all those universes, all those idiots, what really is their purpose other than to be a good night story and they are living their lives never understanding its meaning. "Hahaha!"

"The Multiverse is such a shit hole!" 

16