Ch-23-Five more minutes*
1.3k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Science states that when positively charged objects, like the magnets in this example, conjoin together, they repel backwards.

"Ahn," Mina moaned into Kirishima's shoulder.

Science was wrong. Because the closer these two got, the more they stuck together. And yes.

"We need to be quiet," Kirishima whispered into her ear. The girl pinched him and looked into his eyes.

"Hah, you're not too quiet either," she said before going to suck on his neck.

Kirishima groaned lightly before squeezing her nipple in retaliation, forcing Mina to let out a hoarse moan into the crook of his neck.

It was then that thought crossed his mind. He hugged Mina tightly with one arm, and with the other, he used his hair and covered them.

"Eh?" Mina moved back and looked around, seeing Kirishima cover them in a cocoon.

"Now no one can see what we're doing." Kirishima smiled, planting kisses on her neck.

"Hihi, mn Ahn," she giggled and mewled at his attack, grinding against his ever-solid erection. "Ah, I love this! We have to do this every day," Mina whispered in his ears, licking them.

Kirishima shook slightly as he pulled back with a pop. It was dark inside his hairdo. He tapped his watch, lighting it up so he could see the darker shade of pink on her neck.

Staring into each other's affectionate eyes, they locked lips and got into another heated kiss, falling in love with each other's taste while fighting for dominance.

Kirishima claimed victory and moved one hand from her waist up to her horns while his other hand moved down to her pink buttocks.

He rubbed her horns while gripping her plump butt tightly. "Nyah!" Mina moaned, jumping into his grasp. Her voice was louder, and her body quivered as Enki felt her orgasm over his lap.

Mina leaned into him with hot and raspy breaths. Her eyes were misty as she snaked her arms around his shoulder.

This was getting dangerous. The further the two continued, the closer they were to doing something they weren't ready for. They got addicted to each other's tastes and mannerisms and kept going.

Groping, grinding, and sucking on each other's skin and lips. The audible pops as they littered their top bodies with hickeys.

-Pop!

Kirishima pulled himself back from her neck as he saw the mark he left on her, her pink skin becoming a shade darker, and the small signs of his sharp teeth.

He grinned and dove back in. Mina let out muffled moans and gasps as Kirishima had his way with her body. He moved down, hearing her audible gasps and her hot breath tickling against him, driving him to suck on her breasts and bite her nipples.

"Hn," she moaned, grabbing the back of his head. All the while, their sexes were grinding against each other. The only thing separating them was the fabric of their clothes.

In the back of their minds, they realised they were stepping into the danger zone if they continued further. It was tough after separating from a lengthy kiss and staring into each other's eyes.

Kirishima saw the wanting look in Mina's eyes—a mix of excitement, joy, lust, and something more he couldn't understand yet.

"We should stop, hah; if we go on, I can't!" Mina silenced him with another kiss. She heard him but didn't want to stop. After the exchange of saliva, she whispered in his ears, moving her hands and grabbing a hold of his erection.

"Five more minutes, please?" Mina asked with steamy breaths, lightly stroking.

Normally Kirishima would be strong-willed and not succumb to persuasion, but as he was about to say no, Mina tightened her grip slightly and, with her other hand, grabbed him and brought it to her mouth, sucking on his whole thumb.

Now, why did that work? Five minutes turned into ten, fifteen, and then the entire rest of the movie.

...

[After the movie]

"Hah, it's over," Kirishima said in his seat. Mina is still covered in his hair. She couldn't leave and head to the changing room because of how much she came. People could easily tell.

"This was great, Eiji," she said while changing the cover of his massive hair.

Kirishima's head was sticking out, looking down the stairs. Almost everyone was gone, and the cleaning crew was walking in.

"Are you almost done, Mina? People are coming," He said, feeling her shuffle beneath him.

"Almost, okay, let's go!" She stuck her arms out of his hair and stepped out in a new set of clothes.

Alright, let's go!" He got up, making sure he moved his hair to cover most of his body and hardened it so it would stay in place.

"Yeah, let's stop at my place!" Mina smiled with rosy cheeks.

"Haha, nope, I know the moment I enter, I'm not leaving," Kirishima said as they walked down the stairs.

'Damn, he's getting smarter! Mina snapped her fingers.

As they arrived at the foot of the stairs, they walked past two employees: a cat girl and a dog man. Kirishima and Mina walked past them.

The two employees' noses twitched, and they turned to each other. "Do you smell that, babe?" The cat girl asked.

The god boy nodded and said, "Yep, another couple must've had sex again, bastards."

Still, within ear range, Mina and Kirishima froze, their faces reddening, and they began walking at a faster pace. As they did, they heard from behind them, "You both have fun!" the cat girl said as they walked past the doors.

'God, damn it, I want to die. Both shared the same thoughts, completely red and holding hands, and they went home.

"See you tomorrow?" Mina asked as they stopped.

Yeah, and we get some training in together," He said with a small smile.

Mina agreed that his drive and passion to get stronger also made her want to train more. Okay, then I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "See you, babe! Hihi."

She waved as she walked home. Kirishima smiled, humming a pleasant tune on the way home.

...

[Next day, Kirishima Household]

Today was the last day off, and Kirishima and Mina were in the backyard training themselves. Kirishima put on nothing but black shorts, and Mina also put on black shorts with a crop top.

'Damn it, if we hang out anymore, I'll lose myself and end up making out with her,' Kirishima cursed in his mind as he did pushups with Mina sitting on his back.

"187, 188, 189..." Mina was counting Kirishima's push-ups while sitting on top of him in the backyard.

Kirishima wasn't using his quirk instead of training his physical strength. She joked about sitting on his back while he did push-ups.

But Mina forgot who she was talking to, so Kirishima took it personally. He was taking his training seriously. Becoming number one isn't a joke.

'He's really into this, huh? Mina thought, looking down. 'I hope I can keep up with him.' She thought for a moment, lost in thought.

"You've gone past two hundred Enki." Mina patted his shoulder and hopped off. Her gaze lingered for a moment on his body before focusing on his face.

"Huff, thanks," Kirishima smiled, getting up. Alright, now to help you train! I've prepared this!" Kirishima said, moving back and pointing to a hole.

Mina tilted her head, confused.

"I dug this hole with my own hands. I think it's five cubic metres," Kirishima said.

"So, how is this going to help me?"

"Well, first, I'm going to time you, and you will fill this with your acid, five thousand litres of acid, and then you'll dissolve it. I'll be measuring the time it takes for you to create and dissolve it." Kirishima said, pulling out his phone.

"What? That's too much, and how does that help? There is a limit to how long I can produce acid until my skin gradually loses its natural resistance to it."

She said, shifting in place. Mina hummed in thought before clenching her fists and saying, "Okay!"

She walked in front of the hole he dug and thrust her hand into it, creating acid from her palms. Kirishima watched, turning on the timer and seeing how long it would take for her to make it.

Mina grunted, reaching the halfway point as she kept on pouring acid into the hole.

"You can stop if it's too much, Mina; slow and steady wins the race," Kirishima said, sitting next to her. '2,47 seconds.'

"I can do this!" she said, pouring more acid into the hole. Kirishima wanted to stop her from seeing lighter spots of pink show up on her skin.

This training also helps to increase her skin's durability against the corrosive properties of her acid. But seeing her didn't make it easy.

She filled the pool and fell, huffing, "Time?"

"5 minutes, 57," Kirishima said, putting his phone in his pocket. He bent down and helped Mina up.

Alright, now I have to dissolve it, increasing its solubility to make it acidic and evaporate." She got down on one knee, touching the surface of her acid, and quickly it built and steamed.

Kirishima timed it as he watched it evaporate slowly, seeing the sight as a thought crossed his mind.

'Is she able to make it so soluble that it dissolves in the air? Like steam, then wouldn't she be capable of flight?'

In an image of Mina shooting steam from her palms and feet to fly around, it sounds possible that she would need to create large volumes of acid quickly, which is what their training is right now.

'Besides the quantity, she'd have to train her solubility after, but could Mina be a powerhouse?'

"Eiji time!" Mina shouted, bringing him back to reality.

He tapped his phone. "3 minutes 14," he said, looking at the huffing Mina.

"Can we break, please?"

"Yeah." Kirishima nodded and sat down on the grassy floor.

Mina huffed and sat next to him, leaning on his shoulder. Slowly, the spots on her skin returned to normal. Kirishima hugged her and fell back with her in his arms.

"Hihi, so we're doing one-on-one training now?" She laughed, kissing his cheeks.

"Haha no," Kirishima huffed, rolling his eyes, "five more minutes of hugs than we are going to spar."

"Hihi, deal and I get a kiss If I beat you!" Mina said she was confident in herself.

"Haha, and if I win?"

"Then I'll delete that video of you dancing." She mumbled under her breath.

"What?" Kirishima asked.

"What?" Mina spoke back, acting dumb.

35