Chapter 1
77 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Welcome all travelers, thank you for flying With Japanese Airlines, we will ask that you wait until the belt symbol disappears before. You leave the Aircraft. We hope you had a pleasant flight and we officially welcome you to Japan." 

The sound of the pilot's voice cut out at that moment and all the tourists were buzzing at the thought off finally exploring the mysterious land called Japan. 

When the plane finally landed workers did their jobs and docked the plane so the passengers could walk out. After 15 minutes everyone could leave and started deboarding the plane.

A male at the back however stood out among the tourists, as not only was he tall, but he also had strange markings on his face that most people wouldn't have seen before. 

Though he did attract a few females' attention with his looks, he mostly ignored them. Right now his attention was on the screen in front of him. What screen you may ask, well what else could it be if not a system screen? 

{ User has landed safely and has completed the corresponding choice. Choices... 

1) Get on the plane and accept your Deceased father's inheritance( 200 Tp)

2) Refuse your dad's inheritance and stay in England. ( 250 Tp)

3) Do none of the above and Move to a different country( 400 Tp)

4) Ignore all Choices given. ( 100 Ip ) 

Choice one has been picked and completed, congratulations. New choices have been generated, Choices... 

1) Make your way to your Deceased father's House. ( 75 Tp)

2) Make your way to a Hotel and live there until school starts. ( 160 Tp and a can of Coke)

3) Make your way to a random person's home and live there secretly for a week. ( 500 Ip and some magical girl panties)

4)Ignore all Choices given. ( 100 Ip ) 

Looking at the new choices Ekko couldn't help but deadpan at the third option he was given. Though 500 Item points were tempting he didn't feel comfortable doing that. 

He completely ignored choice four and made his decision from one or two. Though he would get more talent points with option two he would rather get comfortable in his new home than stay in a hotel. 

{ Choice one has been picked.} 

Ekko sighed and swiped the screen To show his status screen. 

Name: Ekko Makena Afia

Age:16 

Race: Human/Super 

Powers: Super soldier serum, Space-time Manipulation, Power Negation, Health Manipulation, Paradox, Absolute Will. 

Ability - The system 

Talents: Dancing( Advanced), Cooking( Beginner), Hacking( Proficient), Martial arts( Master), Parkour( Proficient), Lingualism( Advanced), Writing( Proficient).

System Items: Dimond spoon, Infinite Fire hydrant, Metal hockey stick, An unbreakable brick, Grappling hook, Butter sock. 

Tp = 18,300 >18,500

Ip = 4,150 > 4,150 

It's been 4 months since Ekko was transported from his world to this alternate one. At first, he didn't think he was on a different earth since they were very similar but things changed when he saw the news of a US president he had never heard of, then things took a turn when he found out that his father was dead. 

He was an orphan and knew who his father was and knew he Died of lung cancer. But the person who told him he was dead was a war buddy and that in this world he died on a mission one month before his appearance.

That's when he started to have doubts about where he was. It was only when the system appeared that he knew the full truth. 

Before being transported to this alternate earth he had done a survey about living a new life. Well, the catch was it was made by a Rob. 

So here we are now 3 months later and now I'm here moving to Japan to inherit this world's Ekkos inheritance. 

At first, he was uncomfortable with knowing he was in the body of someone who looked like him but wasn't him. But he got used to it over the months and In braced his new identity. 

The system the Rob assigned to him was called the Choices system, where the system would give him 3 to 4 choices to choose from and each choice had a different award attached to it.

Though they mostly offer Ip or Tp which mean Item points or Talent points. 

Item points can be used to buy all sorts of items from the store from a normal pair of socks to a star wars light saber. If it's been thought off, the shop has it. 

Then there are Tp or talent points, where you can use these points to buy all types of talents from Martial arts to Painting. You can also use Tp to upgrade those talents. 

Then there's the typical other function of a system like Storage or inventory, Status, Titles, and powers. 

It was a pretty simple system but the uses were infinite. In this world as long as he made a choice he could be anything. 

Looking around Ekko noticed that most of the passengers were already off so he decided to leave as well. Standing up he had to bend down to not hit his head on the storage. 

He stood at a height of 6.1 ft at 16 years old so he was well over the average height of a normal Japanese male which was 172 cms or 5.7 ft. 

He grabbed his sports bag wrapped it over his shoulder and walked to the exit. The stewardess was saying her goodbyes to the passenger but paused when she saw ekko. 

Now he wasn't a bad guy or anything like that, but his resting face has been said to be intimidating at times. He also doesn't smile much so that didn't help either. 

The two were now locked in a stare-down with the stewardess being too nervous to speak and Leo being too awkward to say thanks for the service she provided.

2