Dorm Situation
371 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently, Rei was in the car on his way to the spirit dorms.

Takashima had mailed the information about his dorm room to his house.

The baseball team met with each other and introduced all the first-year players some days before school started.

"I can't believe my baby is going away from me", said Chiaki.

Rei rolled his eyes because his mom was being overly dramatic.

They reached the Seido High School entrance after 30 minutes.

As Rei was about to get out of the car his mom grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Listen here you better not do…", said Chiaki. She started telling him all kinds of things that he shouldn't do in the dorms. For example, he should clean up after himself, etc.

"Oh, and be careful with your relationships here", said Chiaki smiling

"MOM!! It's an all-boys team for god's sake", said Rei blushing in embarrassment.

"You never know...", said Chiaki while winking.

"Aargh!!", said Rei in frustration. He stomped off towards the school with his stuff.

"Have a good day", yelled Chiaki from her car.

Rei looked back at her and nodded.

Chiaki waved goodbye to him teary-eyed. "You go get them my baseball star. How do kids grow up so fast?", thought Chiaki looking at her son's back.

She drove back to her house after calming herself.

Rei walked towards the Spirit dorms. He walked on the path with streetlights on as it was getting dark.

Rei thought of moving to the dorms at night so he could join the team tomorrow first thing in the morning.

"Oh, I should find my room, first", thought Rei as he approached the dorms.

There were a lot of blue doors, but you know what room yours is because besides the room there are 3 names written on it.

While he was walking and trying to find his name it seemed like other first years were trying to find their rooms as well.

"I wonder if Sawamura has gone into his room yet", thought Rei because Sawamura should be at the school right now.

Rei couldn't find his room on the first floor. So, he went upstairs to the 2nd floor, and he still couldn't find his room.

Then he went upstairs to the 3rd floor and finally found his room.

As Rei Happily approached his room, he saw someone else who looked familiar coming his way.

He squinted his eyes and looked at the familiar person. He had to figure out who the person was because if he didn't it would keep bugging him the whole day.

The person had blonde cropped hair and brown eyes. Looking at his face Rei thought he looked grumpy.

Suddenly he remembered who it was. It was Kanemaru Shinji.

Kanemaru looked at the person who was standing outside his dorm room. The first thought that came to his mind was that the person had good looks.

Kanemaru gave Rei piercing stares when he was just standing there minding his own business.

Ignoring Kanemaru, Rei looked at the names written beside the door.

It had Kanemaru Shinji, Fujikawa Rei and Takigawa Chris Yu written on it.

Rei was confused and looked at the names of people who belong to this dorm because usually at a Seido dorm there is 1 3rd year student, 1 2nd-year student, and 1 1st-year student.

He knew that Chris was in the 3rd year, but both Kanemaru and him were in the 1st year.

Sighing he knocked on the door. He had to know what had happened.

"Coming", yelled Chris from inside the room.

Kanemaru and Rei both stood outside awkwardly.

Kanemaru was mumbling something in a grumpy tone which Rei couldn't hear.

After a minute Chris opened the door.

"Oh, you guys are Kanemaru Shinji and Fujikawa Rei right?", asked Chris politely.

Rei and Kanemaru nodded.

"Come in", said Chris.

"You might want to know about the situation that is currently happening. Usually, there are players from each year but this year we had extra space, so the coach told me to take in Fujikawa and I did. So here we are", said Chris explaining everything.

Rei nodded finally understanding why this happened.

"Who cares", said Kanemaru while putting his stuff on the top bunk.

"I'll take this bed", said Kanemaru while pointing at a top bunk.

Chris and Rei nodded because to them it didn't matter.

"I'll take the bottom bed of the other bunk", said Chris while putting his stuff on the bed.

Rei saw a glimpse of the things Chris had. He had resistant bands, pain medications, weights, etc. Mostly these things are needed for muscle recovery and injury.

Rei ignored him because he already knew about Chris's situation. He didn't want to mess his relationship up with him like Sawamura.

Rei nodded at Chris and hopped on the top bed of Chris's bunk.

All of them were sitting on their bed and not talking to each other. Needless to say, it was a very awkward situation.

Rei just shrugged thinking it was none of his business and thought that he didn't need to talk to them.

He did want to talk to Chris and ask his advice on a LOT of things but that had to wait because he knew about his attitude.

Rei decided to do his daily workout routine before sleeping.

He jumped off his bed and went towards an area that had more space to work out.

He took off his shirt revealing his well-defined body.

When Kanemaru saw his body, he was surprised but quickly covered his expression and said, "What a showoff".

Ignoring Kanemaru's comment Rei started his workout.

"This guy…. now I see why the coach was talking about him," thought Chris while observing Rei's workout.

After an hour Rei was done with his workout so he changed his sweaty clothes to his pajamas.

[Host, has gained '0.5' all stats]

"You still wear pajamas, are you a kid", said Kanemaru laughing while mocking him.

"It's comfortable and I'm going to sleep now so good night", said Rei as he lay on his bed.

Kanemaru clicked his tongue when he saw Rei's reaction and lay on his bed to sleep.

After a few minutes, everyone was sleeping in the room waiting in anticipation for the next day to start.

4