Seido High Vs. Yakushi High
182 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We will now begin the quarterfinals game between Seido High School and Yakushi High School", said the announcer.

Rei was the starting pitcher for this game. As soon as he stood on the ground his cold heart skill activated and his aura changed making him more focused. He also had no nervous feelings or pressure.

Seeing Raichi come up to the batter's box he remembered what happened yesterday and the comments Yakushi High gave about them. Just thinking about it made him pissed.

"Did I make him mad?", thought Miyuki seeing Rei glaring at him.

In the Dugout.

"Did they change their batting order?", questioned Haruichi seeing Raichi come up to bat.

Chris nodded and said, "They brought Todoroki Raichi to the top of the order".

Back in the field.

Miyuki signaled Rei for a high fastball.

Seeing the signal Rei shook his head and signaled for a cutter to the in.

Miyuki was surprised to see Rei's signal. he didn't know Rei could be this aggressive. He thought about it more and the strategy Yakushi could use in the starting using Raichi, In the end, he agreed and positioned his mitt for an in-course cutter.

Rei winded up his glove, took his pitching position, swung back his arm with force, and released the ball aiming toward the mitt.

The ball went 150 KM hitting the mitt.

Raichi saw the ball coming toward him, fast. As he was about to hit it the ball broke to the left and hit the mitt before he even knew it.

"STRIKE!", said the umpire.

"OH, HERE WE HAVE REI'S CUTTER"

"REI-SAMA SO COOL"

Discussed the audience.

"KEHAHAHAHA…The ball just went "ROAR". It's even more awesome than I imagined! I thought you were just joking with me yesterday about your pitching. BUT YOUR AWESOME", said Raichi.

"He swung at that", thought Miyuki throwing the ball back to Rei.

Miyuki signaled for a fastball to the in-course.

Rei shook his head again saying that he didn't want to throw a fastball.

Rei shook his head and kept denying not pitching a fastball.

"Time Out!", said Miyuki.

The Umpire nodded.

In the dugout.

Chris and Kataoka wondered what was happening between them.

"Rei using a Time out in the starting. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", commented Sawamura.

Back in the field on the mound.

"What are you doing, is there a problem?", asked Miyuki.

"Why do you keep asking me for a fastball? I told you before that the Yakushi team is aiming for it didn't I", said Rei.

Miyuki sighed and said, "I am just going to test a theory and stop being stubborn. Why don't you cooperate?".

Rei nodded, "Ok I'll pitch it but if it is hit then it's your fault".

"Why would it be mine!", said Miyuki.

After a few minutes.

Miyuki positioned his mitt for a high fastball.

Rei winded up his glove, took his pitching position, swung back his arm with force, and released the ball aiming toward the mitt.

Raichi saw the ball coming and hit it.

Rei would have frozen up if not for the cold heart skill.

The ball went to the left field.

"KEHAHAHAHA…", said Raichi ready to run to the base.

"FOUL!", said the umpire shocking the Yakushi team.

In the Audience.

"PHEW…Thank God".

"I thought my heart would stop".

Back in the field.

Rei glared at Miyuki with an expression saying, 'YOUR FAULT'.

"Oops", thought Miyuki awkwardly laughing.

Miyuki again signaled for a fastball but to the low this time.

Seeing the signal Rei wanted to go and beat Miyuki up but he held it in and did what his catcher told him to.

Rei winded up his glove, took his pitching position, swung back his arm with force, and released the ball aiming toward the mitt.

Raichi saw the ball coming and hit a foul again.

Rei continued pitching through Miyuki's reckless calling and Raichi continued hitting fouls off of him.

In Yakushi's dugout.

"Good Job Raichi. Thank God, I put him in the front. If he can tire this pitcher out in the starting, then we would have a chance of winning", said Raizou.

Sanada nodded agreeing with his coach.

"But seriously that #11 should be sweating already since it's the 10th pitch. Aiya…what a monster", thought Raizou.

Back in the field.

"This is not good", said Chris.

"How many pitches has he thrown", asked Kataoka.

"10", said Chris concerned.

Director Oota gasped and said, "10, is he even, ok? Switch him out. Let's see…Kawakami. Yes, Kawakami is the only choice left".

Kataoka observed the match and the players wondered what their coach was thinking.

"Raichi hit it"

"Get on base!"

Said the players in Yakushi's dugout.

Back in the field.

"Let's change it up, cutter to the outside corner", signaled Miyuki.

Rei nodded and winded up his glove, took his pitching position, swung back his arm with force, and released the ball aiming toward the mitt.

Raichi saw the ball coming toward him and the only thought in his mind while he swung the bat was, 'WOW! WOW! WOW!'. He did appreciate the pitches.

"STRIKE!", said the umpire.

"3 OUTS!".

"YEAH!!".

Discussed the audience.

Seido's dugout cheered that they struck out Raichi.

Sulking Raichi went back to his dugout.

"Why didn't you tell me there was such a pitcher in Seido? You said there was only Narumiya Mei!", said Raichi going up to his father and shaking him.

"I don't know I just didn't search enough about it I guess", said Raizou lazily.

"You excuse of a father. Feed me more so I can kick his ass later when I see him", said Raichi.

"We will see", said Raizou leaving Raichi unsatisfied.

"Guess we have to change our strategy seems like they figured it out. What a troublesome battery", thought Raizou.

Back in the field.

"1 OUT!", exclaimed Rei holding his finger up signifying an out.

In Seido's Dugout.

"Thank God, it's over. That was the most intense thing to watch", said Sawamura relieved.

Haruichi nodded.

Furuya nodded while thinking, "It's so hot".

"Now that Raichi is gone. How will the match go with Rei pitching", Chris thought seriously.

3