CH-1
405 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{A/N: Check the characters images at auxiliary chapters on Webnovel}

*Baaammmm~~~*

That's the Last thing I heard before I fainted.. or died, my face and a truck having very intimate conversation.

I was driving back home after my super boring day at college and a few drinks with boys, right at my street's turning out of nowhere, literally out of nowhere came a blue truck and you know the drill, bitch didn't give another look and sped away.

Lucky or unlucky me, my life didn't follow the regular isekai stereotype, I mean isn't it the formula to Isekai, truck hits, you dies, get summoned into a tower, cliche demon lord, a harem and seggs with a bunch of beast eared girls or is it just for the people of japan, if it is that's just pure ass racism.

After the accident I couldn't understand what's happening, I just hoped my neighbours were not deaf or having seggs when it happened and atleast called an ambulance and looks like they did.

I couldn't see anything, it was just black everywhere, like black , black, black ohhh is that a grey? Nope black.

Occasionally I would hear voices as if a murmur and I could see slits of people walking towards or leaving me.

My mind could put together the things to figure out I was probably in a hospital, everything felt like a dream but at the same time real, it was the feeling you get when you want to sleep so hard but still try to stay awake, dizziness overload.

Suddenly my eyes darted open letting me realize I didn't die and I'm alive, kinda meant the same thing.

Slowly my mind started to clear up, I could remember the things happened before I ended up here but when all the clarity came in, my body felt totally different, I felt so weak and an unnatural amount of oddness.

*Clirck,*

The door to the room opened as my eyes shifted to the woman coming in, she might be in her late 20s or early 30s, black hair and black eyes matching each other, a Milf beauty all and all, when my eyes landed on her face

'Aunt May,'

A name popped up in my mind, I never seen her before but at the same time she felt familiar, I knew her but I didn't, like the who am I? Movie.

"Aunt May?," something inside me wanted to call her and when I did, I was stunned.. this voice.. it's not mine, I immediately grabbed my throat trying to feel it but it felt small.

That's when I noticed, everything around me looked bigger and taller than usual.. everything except me.

"Eddy? Fuu~ how are you feeling?," she sighed seeing me awake, she came near me caressing my head, it felt soothing, warm and caring, but one thing that stuck my mind.

'Why is she calling me Eddy?,'

"I.. I feel thirsty," I said in a reflex, I didn't understand what's happening but I need to know what's wrong with me.

She chuckled but soon it died down and a grim expression retained, it made a awkward silence flow at the room.

"You get some rest Eddy, I will call doc," I don't know why but I feel comfortable at her calling me Eddy, I nodded and closed my eyes once again, the warmth left after a time but I was already at the land of hypno.

'Huh?... where am I?,'

Every thing around me was totally covered in black, no light in any corner but slowly the black started to drip like ink and formed buildings with white light projecting the sun rays.

"Daddy!!," a kid ran past me to the arms of a kneeling man carrying a hug, the man stood up with the kid in his arms while silhouette of a woman and him shared a kiss.

'What's with this theatre settings?'

As the surrounding became clear, I could recognise where I was standing it was cinema hall, I was the only one standing there.. if you exclude the family that is.

I looked at my hands but instead of skin there was black gas like substance all over me, I could feel my hands but I couldn't touch them.

"Come it's starting," the man pointed towards a door rushing the other two to enter.

Wondering what I should do, I just followed the family into the theatre, the inside was small, the door size gave me different impression, it only had 6 seats in a 3×2 format and a mini screen.

The first row was taken by the mystery black family, I moved past them and sat at the middle seat of second row.

A flash of light came from behind enlightening the screen.

10..

9..

'What's with the weird ass countdown,' It was like the old movies with the reverse coutdown going form 10 to 1.

8..

7..

I concluded one thing, something happened to me, I don't know what it is yet, there was lots of indications, like how I know that nurse name, how she called me Eddy, I'm not panicking with all the things happening and I can think better than any other time, I have a slight feeling that this movie is gonna explain it.

2..

1..

Let's start now.

[One Hour Later]

Soo.. basically this movie is about the family sitting in the front row, It started in the kid's point of view, his name is Edward.

He's 10, studying in a elementary school,.. his face is something girls will rush to in the future, I couldn't see his face outside the screen, it was just a black outline.

The story goes like this, a black haired guy and a brown haired woman arguing with each other while Edward peeking at them through a slit in the open door.

Next shot was Edward playing with a kid at a park and his father stamped his way there to drag him back home. 'Come on man, he's a kid,'

Next it was scene I hated with burning passion, the man had a belt in his hand with Edward kneeling on ground, tears flowing out of his eyes uncontrollably.

*Swlip*

*Swlip*

With every hit his tears became more and more but not one time did he shout or whimper because if he did the hits will only become more frequent and fast.

But after a couple more slashes, Edward fell down unconscious on the floor, the places hit were all turned purple, the woman came rushing in trying to stop the man but it was of no use, she suffered the same fate as the little guy.

After the guy left the room, she slowly crawled to her son and took him into a her arms, hugging him tightly.

Next, Edward was in a classroom type area with two of his friends, one being the kid from the park and a blonde girl, it was the only time I saw him laugh in the record.

The last one was the family on a car with a truck opposite to them, moments before disaster.. there is no way the adults survived that and with that 'the end' card came.

Just as it came the silhouettes before me disappeared like air and I was still sitting at that dark room, thinking why I was shown this.

'A popcorn would have gone well with that,'

"Here you go young fella,"

"Woahhh!!!," suddenly a popcorn tub came before my eyes with a old man reaching out to me, startled by his sudden appearance I flinched back but the seat didn't stop me and I fell.

"Argh," I grunted in pain as I fell on my butt, In a blink my surrounding changed into yellow void, It was yellow clouds floating everywhere I see but somehow I was not falling.

I slowly stood up, the only thing solid here must be the platform I'm standing, "What the fuck was that?,"

"I got a name boy," I was startled by that and turned to where it came from and in my case behind, it was the old man from before but this time I could clearly see him, he wore a blue sweater, yellow shirt on the inside, a brown pant and finally matching them all a sunglass.

"Man you gotta stop doing that you're scaring me more than the grandma from granny game,"

"...Who? No don't answer that, anyway I suppose you got the gist of what's happening,"

"I have an Idea," a vague one.

"I'm all ears," The old man gestured to go on.

"I'm dead," I got that the moment everything started to happen.

"Right you are," He nodded confirming my suspicion.

"You are a god," pointing to him I said, I thought about some other possibilities but this one will be apt.

".. Kinda," he said taking off his glasses and the face behind it left me stunned.

"S-S-St-Stan Lee is god? Did not see that coming," my voice breaking with every word I spoke, it felt surreal, 'Stan Lee is god!!' I screamed inside my mind.

"Okay lets stop with that, if this conversation continues it will go like our first time," he said waving in the air and a chair popped up from the floor, he sat down and looked me up and down.

"What do you mean first time?," I asked wondering what he meant, I'm sure this is the first time I'm talking with him.

"Lets not talk about that you will know it eventually when you get there... so I did what you wished for, here I am giving my second intro, this might be last time we meet so finish you're end of deal," he said as the void slowly started to shatter like glass.

"Wait!! What Do You Mean By Second Time? What Deal?!!," I shouted but he disappeared into air like Edward and his family.

Now the void was slowly breaking down, I was in deep thoughts about the identity of that unknown entity portraying Stan Lee.

"You saw that didn't you?," a voice came from the void again but unlike before it was child's voice.

My eyes darted to a boy standing few meters away, as I saw his face, 'Edward!,'

"Tell me you saw my memories right?," he asked, a innocent smile on his face.

"Yeah.. yeah I did, they were memories huh?," I nodded finding it suitable for an explanation.

"that grandpa did what he promised, haha!!," he laughed and I think by grandpa he meant Stan Lee.

"I understand everything that's happening but I can't process it, I know i should be panicking like there's no tomorrow but here I am,"

"Ahh... it's one of the charms of this place, don't worry you will find your explanation when you wake up," He shrugged like this is normal.

"Soo.. you have seen my memories, what do you think about my life?,"

"That's one shitty ass life you lived," normally I won't swear in a conversation with a child but for reasons unknown I don't feel like he's a child.

"You're right about that, isn't you.. that life was best if given to someone useful," he agreed my point with a smile but that's just self burn.

"Hey.. one thing has been bothering me, what was that place and why were you happy with your father in the theatre unlike you're memories ," I doubted it while watching it, both of it showed different characteristics.

"Hmm.. you noticed that,.. the hall was my mind playing back my memories before my death as a film and the one's in the theatre was my last wish 'a happy day with my parents'," I nodded feeling sorry for what he has gone through.

"Soo... what now? What's gonna happen to me?," I sat down not that I needed I just preferred.

"When all this shatters.. you will get my memories, my emotions, my body... my life," he followed me and sat down.

A few minutes of silence kicked in only the sounds of abyss shattering, I looked him, analysed him.

"Do you know who that grandpa is?," I asked trying to get something from him.

"He won't say," He replied his expression bored.

"Then what did he meant by Deal? Do you know that?,"

"He doesn't speak much, I don't ask much," He said while moving his body down and laid in the floor.

"It's time.. goodbye," He said as the world around me shattered dwelling me in darkness.

I slowly opened my eyes back at the hospital room but soon a train of memories crushed me, 10 years of a life I didn't live, every single moment of it vividly now lives in my brain.

Even with the possibility that I just met a god a name caught me off guard, my name to be exact or should I say my name now.

'Edward Brock Jr'

"I'm Tom hardy?," I gasped in realization

'What The Fuck'

---------------------------------

[Two Days Later]

Nope, I am no bane, I checked in the mirror and I'm positive Tom hardy didn't look like this in childhood, even if I never knew how he looked but I'm not disappointed, this kid's face is great.

Okay then, Let's get start, my name is Edward Brock Jr, which is kinda weird to say but I will adapt soon,

For starters yes I'm in a Marvel universe and I just hope its not 616 or zombies, there are others I hate too but for now this is my filter, for how I know I was in Marvel, stupid question, Eddie's memory had Captain America as war hero.

My and by that Eddie's bitch of a father is called Jackphil Brock, he's a supposedly a scientist working for a billion dollar company and he's dead, good news for me.

My mother is a housewife, Martha Parker sister to Ben and Richard Parker, who is uncle and father to Spider-Man aka Peter Parker, making us cousins and Peter is the kid, Ed was playing with at park, it all connects.

Lets go to the next one, The year is 2002, which means this is not the MCU cause Peter was born in 2001 at MCU making me wonder about the future I know about, so this is what I will do I'm gonna scrap everything I know about future down my memory lane and only keep the characters, powers and threats at check.

One more thing I'm happy about is I'm a 9 year old kid now, I can live out all my bad memories, messing up my lines on stage, throwing up in the my history teacher's shirt.. ohh I will always remember that one it was kinda intentional, yeah there are down sides too I have to relive a period with stress level blaring like never before called teenage.

As I predicted, both of them died at the accident but lets not talk about useless stuff.

Marvel, A universe with hypocrites and douchebags and probably some of my favourite characters who made my childhood, big threats I consider were-.

A purple pimp, who massacres half the population to gain attention from a skeleton in bikini, a pimp in pimps.

A robot who thinks he's in terminator universe, wrong universe bro.

A kid from future on drugs with a time machine, messing things on time, back to the futute extended version.

A lucifer wannabe but.. Mephisto please you are a second rate, even if hurts just accept it already.

A giant who eats planets for breakfast, yep we got to do something about this diet.. planets can cause diarrhea.

Well this is how much I can think about.. I feel like I missed some one.. someone annoying.. oh how did I forget.

The cold prince with father issues... why did it sound like batman just now?.

Ha.. now its complete.

I need to fix my priorities, I can't just sit back leaving everything to heroes, I don't know what Stan-Lee meant by deal but I don't think I can complete it with sitting my ass and I do have an Idea about the real identity of Stan Lee but it's not important now.

*Clicrk*

The sound came to my ears getting me out of the thoughts, Aunt May is a nurse in this universe huh.. like the ASM one.

"Eddy how are you feeling? Is there pain some where? If you feel pain you need to say okay? You feel uncomfortable just tell me?," she kept on asking not letting me speak but I could feel her love at the words.

"I'm fine Aunt May, It's just.. It's boring here," I said with a smile.

"Oh hush you boy," she chuckled at my comment, unlike me Eddy was lucky cause truck-kun missed him, there not so much for a scratch in his body.

"Pete is coming tonight so you will not be bored much then," just as most universes, Peter's parents left him at their siblings house because of my dad being in bad terms with Parker brothers, there was always a slight rift between them.

'Well its time I see Peter Parker,'

"Ahh.. Eddy there are some people waiting to see you, I said they can't but they are insisting, you want to see them? No?," what's this development now?.

"Who are they?,"

"This guy called Charles Xavier, he said he's some kinda teacher," She said like it was some thing natrual but I on the other hand was sweating bullets.

'Oh Fuck me side ways I forgot about the Mutants... Is Wanda free tonight I want to hear her scream No more mutants,'

8