CH-6
158 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You did that, didn't you?," Caliban asked, his eyes not leaving me.

After I stopped the van, not sure if it was me but let's just say, Caliban dragged me into a alley, getting me away from the crowd that was gathering at the commotion.

"I-I don't what you're talking about," I said removing my hand from his grip.

"Caliban is sorry, He didn't mean to startle you," He said bowing his head.

"I will get going then," I said moving away from him.

"You're a mutant right?," He said making me stop, turning back to him I shook my head.

"No I'm not,"

"You don't need to lie, Caliban mutant too, Caliban sense other mutants, He sense you," He said pointing at me and yeah, now I remember, this guy came on Logan too, the mutant sensor, his weakness... sunlight I think.

"Could you please stop speaking at 3rd person, it's driving me crazy,"

"Caliban.. I'm.. trying, it's something of a habit now," He said struggling to speak.

"Ok Bye bye," I moved waving towards my hands at him.

"Wait thank you for saving my life," He said with his head down.

I looked at him for a moment, sighing I came back to him and sat down at small stair case.

"What happened with you?," I asked rubbing my head, thinking whether I was doing the right thing.

"Hmm.. well, Cal.. I used help people know stuff and C.. I give them facts for," He said making money signs with his hands.

"Like google?," I asked.

"Yeah!, I like walking google," He said nodding excitedly.

"So.. you can sense mutants?,"

"Yeah! But only if they're mutation is active, so.. you move things with hands," He asked while waving his hands in the air like floating things.

"I-I.. don't know? I think? This is my second time using it so I'm not sure," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well you're strong, even so for a kid,"

"How do you know I'm strong?,"

"Caliban can sense mutants with strength, if you're are a strong mutant He sense you first," I gave him a face and He raised both his hands realizing his mistake.

"Well it was good knowing you.. Caliban," I said standing up and rubbing the dust off my pants.

"Yeah.. once again thank you for saving my life.. what's your name again,"

"Edward, friends call me Eddy,"

"Eddy? Thank you," I nodded at his words and started to jog back to home.

I jog back thinking about everything that happened, I could lift a van with ease.. if I really did that, I wonder if I'm a telekenetic, it would be awesome.. like Jean Grey without the telepath power.

I would have said Telekinesis is weak if I haven't watched Mob and OPM, both can solo they're verse and if you don't understand I'm talking about Tornado when I say Opm.

With my thoughts going about my possible powers, I reached home and as I opened the door, I saw Ben drinking coffee while watching News.

"Eddy starting of an another great day?," He asked rising his mug.

"Don't know about great but it's definitely gonna be long," I replied removing my shoes.

"Ahh.. it sure will be great getting this early in morning, I just hope Pete take a page from yo-," His words were interrupted by Pete as he was getting down from the stairs.

"No ten year old would be running in in the morning Uncle, they should be sleeping till 7 completing their universal duty, morning Ed," He said taking a seat at the table.

"Oh don't be like that Pete, when I was your age-," But Uncle was stopped once again.

"Uncle please don't start with when I was you're age, you guys were legends who cross 12 mountains, 7 seas, 3 deserts to get to school, if I was there now I would have asked 'are you trying to compete with Hercules?' and don't even get me started with getting a girl, you guys tamed lions for them," Whoa.. true but whoa.

"Hahaha he got you there Ben," May came out of the kitchen with two glasses of milk as Ben groaned hearing May's words.

"But Pete you really should do some exercises," May said kissing Ben and taking a seat on the couch next to him.

"Yeah yeah," Pete nodded not taking it in.

"Ok guys I got somethings to do, I will be on my room," I said running to my room.

"Well Pete what do you wanna do today,"

"Eat till I'm filled and do some maths, get back to bed, the usual,"

-------------------

Once I was inside I immediately shut the door and moved towards my diary slash cheat book as I call it.

Taking it in hands I wrote 'test 1' in the last page of it, keeping it down I searched for my test subject and finally selected a pen.

Keeping it in the table, I sat down at my bed, taking a deep breath, I extended both my hands and concentrated at the centre of it.

"And here we go,"

I slowly lifted my hand, not trying to shake it or cause unnecessary movements and steadily I saw the pen rise.

"Ha.. haha," I chuckled seeing it, I moved my hands towards my right and it followed me, I waved it a little higher and it went up and down, finally I let my hands down and the pen dropped on the floor.

okay this shit is gonna take a long time with every idea that just popped into my mind.

--------------

It has been a month since my mutation awakened, I have been running all sorts of test at the free time and I have concluded my mutation is telekinesis and nothing like only metals or only rocks, I can control anything.

"Ok, test 169. Start." I said as I wrote it on one of my back pages of cheat note.

I stretched my right hand towards the table, I concentrated on it and moved my hand up as three pens floated in the air, leaving a sigh I began to slowly turn my hand to my right as all the pen started to spin clockwise.

"Ok the big part," stopping the turn I closed my palm and the pens stopped spinning.

I made my grip stronger as the pens shaking started to stop, finally when they were steady, I turned my eyes towards the dartboard I drove on paper and I swiftly did a arc motion making pens follow my lead.

"Yes!!," the pens darted towards the paper and stuck in a triangular formation with the bullseye in the centre.

"That's a go," I said as I noted down the success.

I have found a lot of things on my experiments, I can levitate objects without using my hands but I use them to mainly control my focus.

I can lift upto 4 objects at once and maximum weight that can be lifted is 3 kilos, I know, I tried everything but I couldn't lift Ben's car, so how did I lift the Van I just let it go as heat of the moment.

I tried to lift myself and it's still a no go, with everything I could do till now I'm thinking about visiting hogwarts of marvel, maybe I could learn magic and control my already existing powers more efficiently.

My school term is coming to a end in like 2 weeks, so if Kamar-Taj hosting a summer camp or something I would join it... wait a fucking minute.

"Oh shit," I cursed at myself for forgetting that big of a thing.

'Bleecker Street!!, Damn it,' I ran out of my room, I know I was missing something all along.

"Where are you going?," Just as I about leave, Pete's voice stopped me.

"To a friend's house,"

"Cissy and I are the only friends you got, who are you talking about?," He said giving me a look.

"A-A friend from jogging,"

"Ohh is that friend a girl?," Another voice entered the room stopping me again.

"... It can be," I don't have a idea whether Ancient One here is male or female but it would be great if he or she was like Mcu one, it would be easy going.

"Oh Eddy got a girl. friend. They both are sitting in a tree K. I. hmmph," I threw my shoe at his face and it landed right on my target, I'm getting good at this aiming shit.

"Hey! Don't throw you're stinky shoes on me," He said throwing back the shoes at me as I dodged.

"Ok no throwing shoes inside," May's voice stopped us both.

"Pete, when I come back let's finish the smoke bomb version 6.9," It has been a long time since we started it and now we are finally at a stage where we could call it as a tactical smoke bomb.

"Really!! great Aunt May, what are you making for dinner?," Haa this guy is simple, just throw some science stuff at him and he will fall head over heels.

I really do wonder how a bitch of Mary Jane always got him, don't say true love that's just bullshit, I mean okay the ps4 one was great but I liked Black cat anyway.

But execpt some other versions, most of them were bitches, hmm... is it because of red heads, ohh don't get me started on the red heads he had fallen for, yeah he might have some weird fetish.

"Amm.. I was thinking about salad," 

"No make omelettes, I.. we want eggshells," Pete said shaking his head at the choice of dinner.

"Omelettes? Ok how many you want?," May said doing some metal calculations.

".. 30," Pete's word made me face palm.

"Pete I'm not making 30 omelettes," May said with a deadpanned face.

"Make egg pancakes Aunt May," I said trying to finish this conversation.

"Now for that I need 30 eggs, hey but no experiments on my basement," She said breaking our hopes.

"But Aunt May that's our secret lab," Pete resorted but I know they would all be in vain, our lab is now out of use because of a experiment gone wrong.

"No, I couldn't go inside the basement for 2 weeks because of the rotten egg smell from it," 

It was my idea to test a smoke bomb using washing soda and vinegar but some how it caused the egg to ferment faster blasting it to all sides of the room.

Pete glared at me knowing well what she's taking about, "Fine we will use the backyard," 

"Yeah-," Pete's fun was cut in half.

"Nope I don't want a mad neighour crying at me today," May shook her head not finding it right.

"Well Pete you figure something out before I come back," I said moving out.

"Hey you can't-," Did I hear anything... nope.

When my mind started to think about Mary Jane again, a bunch of popular characters came to mind, Gwen Stacy.. now I say it, maybe she could become Ghost Spider here, who knows?.

Johnny Storm, Susan Storm, Reed, Ben, I don't think I need to worry about F4 as Baxter Building exist so they may too.

Natasha, Barton, Yelena, Kate, hmm.. I wonder, Frank Castle? I wish I never see that guy as my enemy at any point.

Moon knight, Iron fist, Luke Cage, Nova, Ant Man, Wasp... well lets stop thinking or I'm going to be paranoid with all sorts of things I know.

I doubt how I would react if I saw deadpool, he would be annoying for sure but he may know about the deal Stan Lee mentioned.

Bleecker street was a bit far from Ben's house but after a good 30 minutes of speed walking I was there but-.

'What the hell is this rundown of a place,'

A house of scarp that's how I would say it, some large plastic sheets for roof, walls made by a cluster of cement componds, how in the world is this place even holding up and what the fuck with a horse shoe for door knocker, a punch from me would make this place go scrambles.

'There is no way this place is- What the shit?,' Just between a blink time the whole place turned into a perfect house, no it was not a house, a majestic, large, king size bunglaw, yeah that's what it is.

two mini gargoyles at each side of the small stair case leading to the big wooden door, a large curved symbol at the window in the top floor, I took a step back seeing the sudden change.

'I'm having second thoughts about this place,'

I walked towards the doors and gave it a knock,... nothing, so i knocked once again.

"Who is it?," A grumpy voice came from inside.

"Ahh.. sir? I'm here to meet the Ancient One," The door suddenly opened inwards giving me a view to a large hall and a giant stair case, a old man wearing whatever that dress came out, his indifferent eyes looked me up and down like they are judging my worth.

'Did his eyes just glow?,' 

"You want to meet the Ancient One?.. No how do you know about the one?," His voice carried disbelief seeing me, understandable considering a 10 year old kid knows about a secret that sorcerers are trying to protect for million years.

"Yeah I just want to talk to the One.. for how I know them it's a long story," I said trying to sound as brave as possible but under his cold eyes I couldn't help but quiver.

"... Follow me," He moved inside gesturing me to come with him, he led me to a long passage under the stair case and at the very end, a stone wall with weird markings on them.

"Go there you will meet her," Hmm... this dude is weird, for all that could happen I might be a demonic being disguised as a kid, I took a step still doubting him.

*Creak*

A creak sound came behind my back, I turned to see the iconic Dr.Strange portal forming and a leen woman coming out of it.

"There is no need to push him in the trial of nightmare, Master David," She said looking at the man and he was going to do what now?.

"So Edward, What are you here for?," Her eyes were on me and I think I saw the corner of her lips curving up a little.

"Ahh... Hi,"

5