Violent #3
408 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"T-They're coming around the front too!" shouted the golden-haired woman "I can't drive if there's too many of them together!"

"Then drive over them!"

"If we do that, we'll end up tipping over!" Shouted the pink-haired woman as she crossed her arms.

"Shit!" yelling in frustration, the man ran towards the exit of the bus.

"We won't help him!" Quickly grabbing the man's arm, the orange-haired woman exclaimed.

"Rei! What the fuck are you saying!" 

"We shouldn't save him!" Looking at the people running towards them, Rei shouted "To those kind of people, it's better to let them die!"

"Hurry up, they'll help us!" Shidou shouted, stopping to point the bus, but a second later a loud noise was heard behind him.

"S-sensei I sprained my ankle!" Shouted a skinny young man on the ground, asserting himself on his teacher's leg.

"Oh god Really...?" Whispering under his breath, Shidou glared disdainfully at the man on the ground.

"So, this is where we say goodbye then" Smiling, Shidou slammed his foot hard into the face of the young man on the ground, pushing him back a few feet, only to be grabbed between a dozen undead, leaving only his screams in the air.

"The world is already over, there are no reasons to keep the weak alive." Shidou whispered, as a wicked smile formed on his face, but a second later he hid his smile and ran towards the bus.

"Senpai, we have to go!" shouted the brown-haired man, looking doubtfully at Saeko, who still stares at the strange man.

"You don't understand, Takashi-san... we need him." Saeko whispered with furrowed brows. 

She already understood that the man wasn't going to listen to her and she knows she can't force him either, falling into a dilemma.

"I'll be back!" Saeko exclaimed decisively, instantly running towards the man.

"SENPAI!!!"

Saeko quickly ran towards the strange man, dodging all the corpses on the ground in her stride.

"Come on!" grabbing the man's limp hand, Saeko shouted, then dragging him towards the bus.

After a few seconds Saeko pushed the man into the bus, entering on her back.

Shizuka-sensei!" 

The brown-haired man shouted anxiously, staring at the zombies, who were slowly approaching the bus.

"I'm on it!"

*Chiii*

The tires of the bus screeched, as the bus accelerated towards the exit, causing the wild man to panic, instantly positioning himself for combat as he takes both katanas in his hands.

"Calm..."

Taking the wild man's hands, Saeko whispered softly, causing him to relax after confirming that there are no hostile beings in his territory.

"Towards the exit!"

The pink-haired woman shouted, looking worriedly towards the large wall of walking corpses in front of them.

"They are not human..."

"They are not human..."

"THEY'RE NOT HUMAN ANYMORE!!!"

With a bestial scream, Shizuka closed her eyes and stepped over all the walking corpses.

Crushing everyone in its path, the bus was able to make its way to the exit, knocking down the entrance with a crash drawing sighs of relief from everyone.

"Come, let's sit down" Keeping hold of the man's hand, Saeko whispered softly as she led him to the seat.

"Grrr..." Grunting quickly, the man tensed and stared around him.

"Easy, it's nothing dangerous..." Whispering softly, Saeko came to understand a bit of the man who put so much pressure on her "Look at me..."

"See... it's okay" Pointing towards her, Saeko slowly moved towards the seat and sat down.

"Grrrr~" Staring at the woman, the wolf growled and sat down on the floor of the bus, leaving the woman dumbfounded by his strange position.

The man was sitting exactly like a wolf or a dog, with his legs squatting while his hands were in front of him, an uncomfortable sight for anyone to see, but he didn't let out any sound of annoyance after that.

"Yuck, even right now he has time for his eighth grade syndrome" Looking at the man on the ground, the pink-haired woman spoke in disgust.

Staring at the katanas of the man on the ground, the fat man adjusted his glasses and spoke "I don't think it's just eighth grade syndrome..."

"What do you know!? Otaku!"

"I don't think it's just acting either..." Staring at the man's blood-covered attire and katanas, Saeko spoke.

"Busujima-san Who is he?" Looking with a confused smile at the man on the ground, Shidou asked.

"We don't know..."

"How dangerous!" Holding a hand to his glasses, Shidou exclaimed "How could they think of putting a stranger on this bus, we don't know if he's a rapist or a serial killer!"

"But don't worry, as a teacher it's my duty to look out for the welfare of the students!" 

"Busujima-san Do you have a leader?"

"We don't have a leader, our survival is only due to teamwork" Without looking away from the man's strange attire, Saeko replied indifferently.

"That is unacceptable!" Turning his gaze to the students beside him, Shidou exclaimed.

"If we are to survive, a leader is absolutely necessary!"

"The reason is obvious, a leader must protect order!"

"That's why I ask you to look for a leader to give calm to the students, I will support any decision!"

With his last words, Shidou returned to his seat, as a small smile formed on his face.

"You're going to regret this..." Rei whispered to the brown-haired man, glaring at him with fury on her face, then getting up and sitting down next to Saeko as she exclaimed "I swear you'll regret saving him!" 

"Our city!" 

Someone exclaimed, causing everyone to look towards the window.

"Grr..." Growling slightly at the sudden sun on his face, the wolf stood up slightly and looked out the window, freezing at the sight of something completely new and out of his comprehension.

The sight was wondrous to a few, but chilling to others. The city was in visible chaos, different pockets of smoke could be seen everywhere, houses were burning in some sectors, which, together with the orange sunset, gave a hellish but beautiful aspect.

After that view, everyone in the bus remained silent, each one lost in their thoughts while our wolf was watching carefully everything that passed by the window.

"You should take that off..." Saeko whispered, grabbing the shoulder of the man next to her, causing him to turn towards her "That cloak of yours... you should take it off, it might bother you when you move and it's clogged in blood, it must weigh a lot."

"..."

"*Sigh* I don't think you understand me..." Sighing with resignation, Saeko got up from her seat and knelt down in front of the wolf "I'll take off your cloak..."

Slowly bringing her hands closer, Saeko reached for the cloak, instantly removing the knot that held it, causing it to fall instantly from its great weight due to the blood, leaving our wolf with only his fur coat and the animal's head.

"It's a beautiful cloakt..." Grasping the edges of the bed with her hand, Saeko whispered, gazing intently at the fur she caresses, not caring that her hands were stained with blood.

"Let me take that head off, it's dirty too..."

"Grrr!" Suddenly, the wolf quickly held Saeko's hands, while growling aggressively towards her.

"*Sigh* Okay, we can stop it..."

Pulling her hands away, Saeko sighed, glancing sideways at the man's visible abs.

*Bang*

But out of nowhere, the bus shook, causing everyone to snap back to reality.

"Tsk!"

"It's too dangerous to drive like that!" Stopping suddenly, a blonde-haired young man exclaimed in annoyance, glaring at everyone on the bus.

"Why do we have to go with you guys!?"

"You guys decided where to go without taking us into account!"

"It would have been much better to go somewhere to hide, like in the dorms or at school!"

"He's right..." Spoke another young man "All we're doing is putting ourselves in more danger by driving like this."

"We should stop somewhere, there was a mini-mart a few blocks away, we'd have food and water to survive with no problems."

"Grrrr!" Rising suddenly, the man growled aggressively at the young men.

"Tsk" Clicking his tongue in annoyance, the blond youth aggressively approached as he glared angrily at the man "I hate this son of a bitch, he looks stupid in his mask!"

"Quiet students!" Standing up suddenly as he tapped the blond young man on the shoulder, Shidou exclaimed "That's why I said we needed a leader!"

"We need someone to maintain safety and order!" Pointing both hands at the man, Shidou continued "We don't know who he is!"

"He may be a wanted criminal and that's why he's hiding his face!"

"But we still let him into this bus, endangering all of us!"

"And all this happened because of the lack of a leader!"

"But don't worry!"

"As a teacher, I will leave this hard task on my shoulders!"

"All for your safety!"

"I promise that with me as leader, you will all survive!"

Frantically waving his hands as he speaks, Shidou exclaims with a reassuring smile.

"I told that idiot" Clenching her fists tightly, Rei angrily whispers.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap *Clap*.

Rising from their seats, most of them clapped their hands with happy expressions on their faces, staring at the man who right now gives them hope.

"Grrr!" Feeling his blood flowing frantically, the man growled in annoyance, feeling the same sense of danger he gets when an enemy tries to enter his territory.

Slowly getting up from the ground, the man turns his body towards Shidou and slowly approaches towards him.

"Grrrr!"

Growling louder for every step he takes, the man reached Shidou's back, causing Shidou to turn around at the noise near his ear.

"Wha-"

But just as Shidou was about to continue with his words, the wolf gripped his jaw tightly. 

"Grrr..." Bringing its head slowly closer towards Shidou, the man growled with obvious menace.

"Y-you see!? I told you he was violent!" Shidou exclaimed seriously "That's why-!"

But again he didn't finish his words for something that left everyone in shock.

Quickly shaking his head, the man stuck Shidou's neck through the helmet's jaw, while with his own teeth he clenched the flesh of his neck with all his strength, so that after a jerk with his head, he pulled out a large chunk of flesh.

"AAAGHH!!!" With a loud cry of pain, Shidou began to move his hands frantically as he tried to pull the man in front of him apart.

But he was unable to continue shouting.

Suddenly the man grabbed him by the neck and threw him towards the window, causing the glass to shatter instantly, while Shidou's body shot out towards the road, leaving total silence in the bus.

*Chew* *Chew* *Chew*

The sound of the man's chewing echoed through the bus, causing everyone to look at him with pale, panicked faces.

*Gulp*

With a loud gulping sound, the wolf approached the petrified blond and without delay, bit into his neck and pulled out another piece of meat, then picked it up and threw it out the same window.

*Chew* *Chew* *Chew*

*Gulp*

Swallowing the last piece of meat, the wolf turned his gaze towards everyone on the bus, causing everyone who wanted to scream in panic to freeze in their seats, staring in fear at the wild man.

"Grrr~"

With a final grunt, the man lay down on the ground, once again turning his gaze outward.

"Shit!" Quickly getting up from his seat while gripping his bat tightly, the brown-haired young man exclaimed.

"Takashi!" Taking her spear in her hands, Rei stood up and exclaimed "Those scumbags had it coming!"

"What the fuck are you talking about! He just killed two humans!"

Takashi shouted angrily, as the fat man stood up from his seat with his nail gun and positioned himself on his back.

"That bastard wasn't human, he was worse than a beast!" with reddened eyes as tears began to flow, Rei shouted.

-------------------------------------------

Edited by: YASH_MATHU

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

12