Pack #9
395 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-wolf."

"That's right, that's a wolf."

"Wolf..." Muttering under his breath, Fenrir points to himself "Wolf."

"No, you're a human" Shaking her head softly, Saeko whispers.

"H-human"

"That's right, you're a human, not an animal."

Looking down at the magazine, Fenrir points back up to her face "Wolf"

Shaking her head, Saeko points towards Fenrir "Human" to then point towards the magazine "Wolf."

Looking at the woman, Fenrir copies her head movement and points to himself "Wolf"

"*Sigh*" Taking the magazine carefully, Saeko turns the page and shows the composition of the pack, then pointing towards the leader marked "Alpha"

"A-alpha" Looking at the dark wolf, Fenrir murmured, then pointing to himself "Wolf... alpha."

Raising her eyebrows with interest, Saeko looks at the women who seem engrossed in this little scene and continues to point towards another wolf "Beta."

Looking at the smaller, gray colored wolf, Fenrir muttered "B-beta"

"That's right, that's the Beta wolf."

Staring at the pointing wolf, Fenrir looks up at Saeko and murmurs "Beta"

Blushing slightly, Saeko avoids his gaze.

But without stopping, Fenrir looks at Shizuka and points at her "Shizuka.... beta"

"..."

"Rei... Beta"

"..."

Looking at Saya, Fenrir mutters "Beta."

"I-I don't plan to mate with you!" Reddening quickly, Saya shouts.

Staring at Yuuki who squirms under her gaze, Fenrir mutters "Beta."

"..."

Pointing towards himself, Fenrir whispered "Alpha."

"The little wolf is very greedy~"

Scratching her cheek with an amused smile, Saeko pointed to herself "Saeko.... Sae-ko"

"S-saeko."

"Perfect" Smiling broadly, Saeko pointed towards Saya "Saya.... Sa-ya"

"S-saya"

"Yuuki... Yuu-ki"

"Y-yuuki"

"Alright" Looking at the magazine again, Saeko circles her finger around the wolves "Pack"

"Pack" Instantly muttering, Fenrir looked at the group of wolves, then raising his gaze and looking at everyone "Pack"

Smiling softly, Saeko nodded "Pack."

Thus time passed quickly, as each girl took turns teaching Fenrir different words, from her panties to a lamp.

When 2 hours had passed, Fenrir twitched his ears for a few seconds and quickly turned his gaze "Grrr!"

Frowning, Saeko stands up and picks up her wooden katana "Looks like I hear something, be on the lookout!"

Dressing quickly, the girls grabbed the first thing they caught to defend themselves while Shizuka was still naked with her finger to her lips, looking at everyone curiously.

Getting up, Fenrir walked to his katanas and took them.

Walking to the door, Saeko slowly opened it and looked outside, frowning as she saw no one.

"Something happened" Opening the door wide, Saeko turned to the girls with a frown, as Fenrir walked past her and approached towards the window.

"I'm with you daddy, I'm not leaving you!"

As they reached the window, a childish voice reached the ears of everyone in the room.

"Grrr?" Staring in the direction of the noise, Fenrir tilted his head and grunted doubtfully.

"There's no one here... they took a lot of things too" Frowning deeply, Saya reached the balcony and looked in the direction of the screams.

"The bus isn't here either, they took almost all the food and water" Having a bad feeling, Rei muttered.

"It's obvious what happened, they took the stuff and left" With a neutral look, Saeko looked towards the direction of the sound.

"Daddy, don't die!"

Opening her eyes a little wider at the sound of a girl's voice, Rei ran into the room and grabbed a pair of binoculars, then reached the balcony and used them.

"It's a girl!" turning around in panic, Rei spoke "We have to help her, she's surrounded by those things!"

"We can't" Pointing towards the street completely filled with zombies, Saeko replied.

"We have to do something she's just a kid!" Looking with her own eyes at what's going on, Rei turned to Saeko and shouted.

"..."

Noticing Saeko not responding to her, Rei turned to Fenrir with teary eyes "Please help her!"

Bowing his head, Fenrir mumbled "Rei."

"Yes, it's Rei" Taking his hand, Rei pointed towards the girl's direction and looked at him pleadingly "Please help the girl!"

"Grrr?" Not understanding anything, Fenrir tilts his head and grunts slightly.

Biting her lips, Saya walks over to Fenrir and takes his other hand, then points towards the girl "Pack!"

"Pack..." Looking off into the distance, Fenrir mutters.

"That's right, it's your pack, you have to help her!" opening her eyes a little wider, Rei nods quickly.

"Pack..." Squinting his eyes as he looks off into the distance, Fenrir bares his teeth and growls "Grrr!"

"Get away" Whispering towards Rei, Saya let go of the man's hand and moved.

"Auuuuu~" Looking up towards the sky, Fenrir howled, then asserting himself from the balcony and jumping straight towards the street.

"Beast Breath: Tenth Fang: Spinning Fangs" Drawing steam from his nose, Fenrir begins to spin his two katanas rapidly to such an extent, that his entire form is lost from sight leaving only a constant spinning circle in his hands.

"Beast Breath: Eighth Form: Explosive Impulse."

*Boom*

With a sudden terrifying impulse, Fenrir shot out towards the direction of the sound, leaving behind a large crater in the cement as dust spread everywhere.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Looking at the pile of corpses left behind in seconds, Saya swallowed saliva and looked at Saeko "W-what was that?"

"D-don't look at me, I've never seen anything like that" Looking at the rain of blood on the road, Saeko blushed as her eyes became misty.

"D-do you think he'll be okay?" looking at the broken ground, Yuuki asked.

"I know he'll be fine, he's the Alpha" Nodding confidently, Rei replied, staring in the direction where the girl was.

Looking at the woman quizzically, Saya scoffed "The Alpha?"

Blushing, Rei spoke "I meant strong!"

"Yeah right-"

"Grrr!" Picking up a girl with a puppy in her hands, Fenrir growled in front of them all.

"Hyah!" Startled by the sudden appearance, Saya screamed in fear.

Looking at the man bathed in blood while baring her fangs, Saeko bites her lips and clenches her legs.

"*Sniff* D-daddy" Hugging the dog in her hands, the girl silently cried.

"Woof" Barking towards Fenrir, the dog showed its teeth.

"Grrr..." Squinting at the animal in front of him, Fenrir growled slightly, causing the animal to lower its gaze and hide its tail.

"Grrr~" Growling with satisfaction, Fenrir raised his gaze towards the frozen women "Pack... Rei!"

Waking up from her daze, Rei let her tears fall and smiled beautifully "Thank you!"

Taking the girl into the air, Rei gently set her down on the ground "You can open your eyes."

"*Sniff*" Slowly opening her eyes, the girl looked at Rei with her teary eyes "O-one-chan... my daddy d-died *Sniff*"

"I'm sorry" Gently hugging the tiny little body, Rei whispered "Your daddy was a great man."

"*Sniff*"

"Come, we have to clean you up again" Watching the little girl cry for a few seconds, Saeko finally sighed and took Fenrir's hand, then walked towards the living room.

"Little wolf, again!?" Crossing her arms with her naked body, Shizuka pouted and raised her finger "How many times have I told you not to play with blood!?"

"Grrr..."

"Don't growl at me, let's go clean you up right now" Taking the man's hand, Shizuka dragged him towards the bathroom under Saeko's smiling gaze.

Looking at Saeko and Yuuki, Saya frowned deeply "They left and took almost everything, we have food for today and tomorrow, water is not lacking for now, but they also took a lot of the clothes, they left only a few pairs and nothing else."

"..." Staring silently at the empty boxes, Saeko sighed "I never thought they would do this."

Biting her lips, Saya shook her head "Something had to have happened to them, Takashi and Kohta wouldn't leave us like this..."

"What could happen?" looking at Saya, Yuuki spoke "If it was an emergency, they wouldn't take the time to take the food or water, they wouldn't take the time to take out clothes either, it's obvious they abandoned us and took the bus"

"..." Lowering her gaze, Saya clenched her fists tightly as her tears began to leak.

She obviously knew this, it's the obvious.

No matter how much she thinks about possible situations, everything indicates that they abandoned them.

Everything indicates that her childhood friend and the person she was in love with, abandoned her to her fate.

But knowing it and wanting to admit it are two very different things, just trying to say it out loud causes a pain in her chest that she cannot bear.

The apocalypse, the death of many people around her, not knowing if her parents are okay and being abandoned by her childhood friend....

It tore her apart.

So much happened in the same night...

Rising from her seat, Saeko approached Saya and stroked her hair, then crouched down and looked at her face "We are here for you, we will never abandon you."

"*Sniff*"

"The pack doesn't abandon each other" Smiling slightly, Yuuki commented.

"Little wolf, don't move!"

"Grrr!"

"You have to brush your teeth!"

"No, don't eat that!"

"Hyah~"

"..." Hearing the noises from the bathroom, Saeko giggled lightly.

"..." Looking up towards the bathroom, Saya smiled through tears and nodded.

"She fell asleep" Carrying the little girl in her arms, Rei entered the room and closed the balcony door, while the little dog followed her "I'll go put her to bed, I'll be right back."

After a few seconds of silence, Rei came back and sat down next to Yuuki, then looked at the place and sighed "They left."

"Yeah..."

"What shall we do?"

"I don't know" Sitting down on the couch with Saya, Saeko folded her arms and continued "We have food for two days, but it's not safe to stay in one place, you saw how those things pile up."

"We don't have much stuff to defend ourselves either..." Looking down at her makeshift spear, Rei sighed "This is so stressful."

"I honestly fail to see the problem..." Hugging her legs, Yuuki continued "Didn't you see? Killing those things is like a walk in the park for Fenrir, if he doesn't care, why should we? He is the leader after all, the 'Alpha'"

Raising her eyebrows, Rei smiled "That's true, we accomplished nothing by stressing ourselves out, tomorrow we'll see what to do."

"That's a good idea, I'm exhausted" Getting up, Saeko walks to the kitchen and checks the refrigerator, then smiling and pulling out several cans of beer.

Returning to the living room, Saeko picks up the beers and smiles "Let's have fun."

...

Slowly opening her eyes, Saya yawned and blinked, then hugged her pillow and sighed contentedly.

'Wait... why is my pillow so hard and warm?' Frowning slightly, Saya opens her eyes wide and stands up.

"W-what happened here..."

Everything in front of her was incredibly immoral.

On a bed for two, lay Fenrir in the center surrounded by naked bodies.

Saeko and Rei were hugging his arms, while Yuuki and herself were hugging both of his legs, even Shizuka was sleeping with a happy smile on the man's chest.

"Don't tell me..." Turning pale quickly, Saya reached down her trembling hand and touched your crotch, then gently stuck her finger into her tiny hole "*Sigh* Still here..."

Looking carefully at the others, Saya whispered "Apparently he didn't take advantage of us..."

"Goodness, how did this happen" Blushing quickly, Saya got up from the bed and looked sideways "W-where are my clothes?"

"Mmmn~" Moaning softly, Shizuka slowly opened her eyes and looked around, then looked at Fenrir and smiled.

"S-sensei, have you seen my clothes?" Covering her breasts and crotch, Saya asked.

"Good morning Saya-chan" Hugging the sleeping man's chest, Shizuka rested her head on his pecs and spoke with a smile.

"G-good morning" Smiling stiffly, Saya continued "Haven't you seen my clothes?"

"You don't remember?"

"Remember?"

"Yesterday we threw all the clothes off the balcony, we decided that we will be wild like the little wolf~"

"W-we did what!?" Opening her eyes wide, Saya exclaimed in disbelief.

"Isn't this fun~?"

"Actually this was your idea" Slowly opening her eyes, Saeko smiles calmly and speaks "You said 'We have to be as carefree as Fenrir, so we won't wear clothes anymore and learn his way of living', after that we all threw the clothes out of the window."

*Thud*

Falling to her knees, Saya put her hands to her head and muttered "My god... what happened to me yesterday?"

-------------------------------------------

Edited by: YASH_MATHU

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

15