Anger #13
297 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turning the vehicle, Shizuka ran over the odd zombie and continued driving.

"Sensei, if you turn right at this corner, you have a street that goes straight to my house." 

"Mn."

After driving through the streets for another 15 minutes, Shizuka finally came to a makeshift barricade with vehicles and junk.

"This is no longer a coincidence, someone clogged all the roads to your house" Looking at the street with a small smile, Saeko continued "Also, I don't know if you noticed, but the surrounding area is strangely free of those things."

"You mean..." Looking at the street hopefully, Saya muttered.

"Yes, it's very likely that this was done by people in your family."

"How will we cross? The sun is already starting to go down" Looking at the sunset, Yuuki spoke.

"We're kind of far from my house... we'd have to walk a long way" Biting her lips, Saya muttered.

Suddenly turning his gaze, Fenrir growled "Grrr~"

"Onee-sama, what is that?" pointing towards the window curiously, Alice asked.

"What is-?"

*BOOM!*

With a loud explosion, a blinding light appeared in the sky, while the vehicle stopped instantly.

"W-what was that!?" Trembling heavily, Saya exclaimed.

"It looks like a missile exploded or something..." Covering her eyes from the light, Yuuki muttered.

"C-guys... the vehicle's no good anymore" Turning the vehicle's key, Shizuka spoke nervously.

"Oh shit..." Quickly pulling out her cell phone, Saya's eyes widened a little more as she saw that it was useless "That light was the electromagnetic impulse... anything with electricity fails, including vehicles."

"..."

With her words, everyone fell silent with a serious face, knowing full well that they are in trouble.

"There's no point in standing around looking at each other, let's take what we can and get down" Opening the door of the vehicle, Saeko looked to the sides to make sure there are no zombies "Quickly"

"Girls, take the weapons and as much food as you can in your backpacks, take care of each other, we'll take care of those things, but if one manages to get close to you, don't hesitate to defend yourselves" Taking her spear, Rei took her backpack with clothes and got out of the vehicle, while Fenrir was already standing on the roof.

Quickly grabbing their things, they all left the vehicle.

"We'll go to Saya's house, it might be the safest place for now, that bomb made a lot of noise and those things will be more active."

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Turning their gazes at the same time, they all looked towards the road.

"That's in my house!" with a worried yet excited face, Saya exclaimed.

"Let's hurry!" 

Moving quickly through the streets with the others, Saeko turned her gaze and saw Fenrir following them as he looked every which way, causing her to smile knowing what position he takes in this group 'The alpha protects the pack from behind... always ready for anything'.

Walking briskly for 20 minutes, the group finally managed to see Saya's house, but noticing the large amount of zombies entering, Saya's expression turned pale.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

"We have to help them!" turning around in desperation, Saya exclaimed, while Fenrir was already cleaning up the zombies that were trying to approach.

Looking at the large amount of zombies at the entrance, Saeko frowned and spoke "It's impossible to enter through there, it would be certain death."

"But we have no other entrance nearby, the railings have spikes at the top so we won't be able to climb them, that place is the only way!" With an even more desperate face, Saya approached Saeko and took her hands, then looked at her with reddened eyes "Please..."

With a complicated face, Saeko turned her gaze towards Fenrir and spoke "You're begging the wrong person, he can help you, I can't."

Quickly turning her gaze, Saya's eyes lit up at the sight of the man, then quickly running towards him.

"Fenrir" Taking advantage of finishing killing a zombie, Saya grabbed his arm and looked at him hopefully, then pointing towards the door and speaking "Please help them, I'll do anything!"

Tilting his gaze in confusion, Fenrir looked at Saya doubtfully.

Biting her lips, Saya quickly thinks of a way to explain to him, but knowing he doesn't understand anything her face becomes more desperate.

'When a wolf is hungry, it gently bites the alpha's mouth, after that the alpha goes out to hunt with the strongest' Remembering what Saeko said, Saya doesn't think twice and lifts Fenrir's hoof, then brings her lips close to his and gently bites his lower lip.

With a flushed face, Saya points towards the zombies and stares at Fenrir.

With a clear understanding in his eyes, Fenrir nods and runs towards the door, while whispering on the way "Fifth Fang: Slashing Madness."

*Slash* *Boom* *Slash* *Boom* *Boom*

Thus, in less than 20 seconds, the large horde of zombies at the entrance was completely wiped out, while blood and limbs were falling everywhere.

Picking up an arm from the ground, Fenrir approaches Saya and hands it to her.

Smiling with excitement, Saya holds the arm and kisses Fenrir's cheek "Thank you!"

Turning to the others, Saya exclaims "Come on!"

Frowning slightly, Saeko looks at Fenrir and walks over to him, then grabs him by the shoulders and quickly kisses his lips.

Pulling his helmet down again, Saeko runs off along with Saya.

Bowing his head, Fenrir looks at Saeko and mutters as he follows her "Hungry?"

Entering the large residence, Saya looks all around and bites her lips as she sees the large amount of dead people on the ground, while several desperate screams are heard all around.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Hearing the gunshots, Saya's eyes light up and runs towards that direction, while Yuuki held Alice's hand and worriedly looked at the place "This will kill us..."

After running some more, Saya looks at the two people surrounded by zombies and smiles excitedly "It's them!"

Looking at the couple, Saeko smiles slightly and quickly approaches "Prepare your weapon in case of emergency, we'll help your parents."

"Yes!" Gripping the shotgun tightly, Saya looks around.

Stepping forward, Fenrir takes his katanas and starts slashing all the zombies that cross his path, while Rei protects the perimeter of his group with his spear.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

After a few seconds, all the zombies around them were in pieces on the ground, causing Saya to quickly run to her mother.

"Mom!" hugging the woman covered in blood, Saya began to sob inconsolably.

With a soft smile, the woman put away her weapons and hugged Saya, gently stroking her hair.

Looking at the tall man in front of him, Fenrir slowly approached and growled softly "Grrr~"

Breathing heavily as blood dripped down his katana, the man looked at the person growling at him and frowned.

"Oh no..." Looking at the scene, Rei muttered.

Standing in front of the man, Fenrir had to look up to keep seeing his face, causing him, for some reason, his growl to become more violent "Grrr!"

This situation is easy to explain, Saeko and Rei managed to understand the problem instantly.

Saya's father, Souichiro Takagi, is a man with a sharp face and an intimidating, even predatory look. He is about 190 centimeters tall, his eyes are brown and his hair is jet black, while his body is firmly toned with large muscles.

His mere presence, caused a feeling of danger in Fenrir, while his instincts scream to him that this man is like him, an Alpha.

Anyone with a little knowledge about wolves, knows that Alphas don't live together and the idea of having two together, is stupid.

"GRRRR!!!" Showing even more of his sharp fangs, Fenrir growled menacingly, as his chest became more and more upright in front of the man.

Opening her eyes wide, Saya let go of her mother and turned her gaze, instantly noticing the danger her father was in.

Quickly running towards him, Saya pushed him away and stood in front of her father.

"Fenrir, no!"

"GRRR!!!" Sounding even angrier, Fenrir looked down at Saya and growled with obvious anger.

"S-sensei, do something!" quickly turning her gaze to Shizuka in fear, Saya exclaimed.

Looking at the scene with a bead of sweat on her face, Shizuka bit her lips and approached Fenrir, then stood beside him and gently grabbed his neck.

But unexpectedly, there was a reaction they did not expect.

Turning his gaze towards Shizuka, Fenrir clenched his hand muscles and growled aggressively towards the woman "GRRRRR!!!"

"L-little wolf..." Looking at Fenrir with reddened eyes, Shizuka whispered "W-why are you growling at me like that?"

Approaching quickly, Saeko looked at Saya and spoke "Take your father away quickly or tell him to put his head down, if he's not attacking him yet it's because you're in front of him, but he's losing his patience."

"S-saeko do something!" unable to think straight because of how tense she feels, Saya exclaimed.

"A woman doesn't trample on her man's pride, Fenrir is just showing his dominance in the face of a clear threat to him. Your father in this case is an Alpha who seems to be challenging him by the look on his face."

Frowning deeply, Souichiro turned his gaze to his wife and watched her in confusion, not understanding anything he hears.

"Dad, you have to get out of here now!" turning to her father in desperation, Saya exclaimed.

"Daughter, what's going on-?"

*Clang*

Saya's mother didn't finish speaking and watched in disbelief as the suspicious man appeared at her husband's side and waved his katanas at him, being quickly intercepted by Souichiro.

With sweat running down his face, Souichiro's hands shook, while his legs gave way against his will, instantly feeling the immense strength of the man in front of him.

"Fenrir don't!" with tears falling from her eyes, Saya rushed over and got between her father and Fenrir "Please don't!"

"Grrr-" But as Fenrir was about to start growling at Saya, he suddenly lowered his blades and sniffed "*Sniff* *Sniff*"

Lowering his head further, Fenrir sniffed the man in front of him for a few seconds and growled slightly "Smell.... shit... not wolf."

Not bothering further, Fenrir turned and walked back towards his pack, then lay down on the ground and looked around as if nothing.

"Dad!" Seeing Fenrir let him go, Saya sighed with relief and quickly hugged her father, as her whole body instantly relaxed.

But unlike Saya's happiness, Saeko frowned deeply and looked at the man "Smell.... Shit."

Standing still beside Saeko, Rei looked at her with a frown and whispered "Didn't Fenrir say that only those things have that smell?"

"Yes" With a serious face, Saeko approaches the man and stares at him "Takagi-sama, you know what will happen to you, don't you?"

Being hugged by Saya, Souichiro looks at Saeko seriously and nods "I ask you to take care of it."

"I promise to help your family" With a serious face, Saeko continues "I'm sorry I have to do this, you are a great friend of my father's, he will be hurt by your loss."

"If you get to see him, say hello for me, I'll be waiting for him in hell." Turning to his wife, Souichiro looks at her earnestly and speaks "Take care of our daughter"

"..." Silently looking at her husband, the woman's eyes reddened slightly, then she nods.

Everything happened so fast, a few seconds ago they were surrounded by zombies, then a man came and almost killed her husband, and now from the words she shared with Saeko, she instantly understood what happened, causing her mind to become slightly dazed and unable to speak.

Separating from Saya's embrace, Souichiro took her face and spoke seriously "You were always my greatest pride my little girl, now will come the most difficult stage of your life and I'm sorry I can't be there for you, but I ask you to go ahead."

"D-Daddy? W-why do you say that?" having a bad feeling, Saya stammered "Y-we already killed those things at the entrance, we'll be fine!"

"Just promise me you'll be strong and protect your mother."

"B-but dad-"

"Promise me!" with anger on his face, Souichiro shouted.

"I-I promise..."

Nodding, Souichiro turns his gaze towards Fenrir and looks at him with narrowed eyes, then speaks a little louder "You're strong, stronger than me, I don't know what problem you had with me, but man to man, I can feel that you're reliable, so I beg you to protect my family!"

-------------------------------------------

Edited by: YASH_MATHUR

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

12