Plans #20
322 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuck..." Staring into nothingness as she feels the warmth all over her body, Yuuki cursed with satisfaction "This was amazing... I can't believe I've been missing this for so long..."

"..."

Turning her head, Yuuki watches the smiling face over her shoulder and smiles softly "You're amazing..."

"Yuuki... Happy?"

"To say I'm happy is an understatement, I'm ecstatic about all of this... I feel satisfied, I feel free and I feel safe... all thanks to you."

"Thanks to me?"

"Yes... all thanks to you" Bringing her face closer to Fenrir's, Yuuki gives him a soft kiss on the lips, while Fenrir responded with much more experience than his first time.

"How about having another round~?" Tightening her pussy muscles, Yuuki smiled sensually and whispered.

"Another round..." Nodding while feeling the shock of pleasure, Fenrir stood up and firmly grips Yuuki's ass tightly, rekindling the unbridled movement of his hips again.

*Pa* *Pa* *Pa* *Pa*.

"The best apocalypse I could have wished for" Feeling the pleasure enveloping her, Yuuki whispered with satisfaction.

*Pa* *Pa* *Pa* *Pa* *Pa* *Pa*.

...

The night passed quickly for everyone in the household.

Yuuki and Fenrir's personal fun ended a few minutes later and they both went to take a shower and then went to sleep with smiles on their faces.

The next day everyone acted normally and as usual, avoided talking about their actions as they were drunk.

"Fenrir-sama" With a soup spoon in her hand, Saeko smiled softly and brought it to Fenrir's mouth, perfectly fulfilling her role as a servant-.... samurai.

*Pa*

"Walk straight woman, hahaha!" slapping Yuuki's butt, Kiriko exclaimed mockingly.

"Damn old woman..." Climbing down from the ladder with difficulty, Yuuki gritted her teeth as she felt a great pain in her crotch "Looks like I bit off more than I can eat..."

Turning her gaze, Saeko instantly squints her eyes at Yuuki's gait, then turning her gaze to Fenrir and staring at him for a few minutes.

After not receiving his food for a few minutes, Fenrir turns his gaze towards the stoic Saeko and tilted his head in confusion "Saeko... food?"

...

[Saeko-POV]

My master...

he laid down with Yuuki.

Looking at her strange gait and the pain on her face, I knew instantly that we can only have one culprit, Fenrir.

Did he cheat on me?

Of course he didn't, I'm not stupid enough to think that.

For starters, I am my master's sword, I am not his girlfriend or his wife. So technically he didn't cheat on me since we are nothing more than master and servant.

The second point which is what keeps me in check, is that my master is not human.

Technically he is a human, but at the same time he is not.

My master is a wolf, something I am 100% sure of.

My master doesn't know what monogamy means, let alone know about loving relationships.

If we are realistic about all this, Yuuki and I practically took advantage of that and exploited his naivety in order to satisfy our own desires.

I know I don't have the right to be jealous, let alone the right to be angry with him.

I know that my master is not to blame and I know that the biggest culprit in this is Yuuki and even me.

But...

Still, I feel sore somehow.

In a way I thought we had something special...

I thought that for him, I was special...

Jealousy, envy, anger, rage, remorse, sadness.

Various emotions that originated from a simple sight.

Emotions that I don't know how to cope with and the worst thing is that I don't have how to discharge them.

"Saeko... food?"

Startling slightly, I turn my gaze to my master and stare at his confused face.

My master is so handsome...

His eyes are so pure...

I can't even get angry at the sight of him....

It just gives me peace and tranquility looking at his face.

"Saeko... sad?"

Startled again, I slowly watch as my master brings his face closer to mine, staring at me only inches away with his piercing eyes.

Master...

I have to be honest.

"Fenrir-sama... am I special to you?" gathering all my courage, I stare at the face in front of me and whisper.

"..."

"S-sorry master, I overstepped my limit."

The instant I saw his gaze and I felt  silence, all my bravery vanished while only shame remained in me.

"Saeko... special.... Saeko... beta... Saeko...samurai... Saeko... pack..."

Master...

The instant I heard his few words, an immense warmth instantly erased all depressive thoughts within me, while an involuntary smile formed on my face.

[End of POV]

...

"Thank you master..." With reddened eyes, Saeko brought her face close to Fenrir and kissed his lips quickly, not caring about the gaze of all the people nearby.

"W-what are you doing, you pervert!?" Looking at the scene in front of her, Saya exclaimed in disbelief, as a heavy blush began to cover her face.

Parting her lips from Fenrir, Saeko regained her smile and turned to Saya, then stuck out her tongue mockingly and continued to feed Fenrir.

"Th-they're already...?" Staring at the scene in disbelief, Rei asked.

"Oh honey, they've already done everything" Laughing lightly, Kiriko sat down next to her and looked at the scene with an amused smile.

"B-but when? How? I never thought about it..."

"Do you remember how Saeko came walking in the day she went out with Fenrir?" Moving closer to Rei, Kiriko whispered with amusement "Do you remember her blushing face~?"

"D-don't tell me that..." Opening her eyes a little wider, Rei looked at her mother in disbelief.

"Yeah, everything had to have happened that day, but she's not the only one" Sneakily pointing towards Yuuki who was closing her eyes on the couch wearily, Kiriko continued "Didn't you see the way she walked~?"

"S-she too?" looking at the tired woman, Rei muttered in disbelief.

"Honey, Fenrir is a man and very handsome, stop looking at him like a child" Laughing, Kiriko continued "I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow it's Saya or one of us~"

"M-mom, don't say that" Blushing quickly, Rei lowered her gaze and whispered in embarrassment.

"Just remember this my daughter, in love anything goes and it's never too late, even if he already has a girlfriend~" Whispering with amusement, Kiriko winked at Rei and stood up, then stretched her body and spoke "I'll go wake up Yuriko and Shizuka, those women are very lazy when they drink."

...

After several hours of relaxation where most were recovering from a hangover from so much drinking, the group finally began to talk about the future.

"What are we going to do now? We don't have anyone else to look for and we don't lack food for now either, we can steal several rations in the markets without any problem" Sitting next to Fenrir, Saeko looked at everyone in front of her and continued "We need a plan or at least a goal".

"I was thinking about that yesterday" Nodding, Yuriko showed her serious face towards everyone and spoke "I was thinking about what we could do, and I found several problems that we will have in the future"

"To begin with, food has an expiration date and it's not infinite, sooner or later we will have food problems, it's something we should look for a solution as soon as possible"

"The second problem, is that we can't be moving so openly around the city, we don't know if there are people with weapons in different sides and in the worst case we can meet a sniper with bad intentions"

"The third and last problem, is that we don't know how safe the city is, we already saw the explosion of a missile in the city and luckily it was intercepted before the missile hit the ground, even so, the EMP caused great damage to everything... we don't know if at some point they will launch another one and there is no one to block it."

Holding her chin with two fingers, Saeko nodded "Those are clear concerns... it's dangerous to be here and we won't know what might happen, we'll have to get out of the city"

"But where would we go? For the food issue we could grow it, and the second and third problem can be solved by leaving the city and living in some distant field, but the question is where? We have to take into account the drinking water to be able to shower and stay hydrated, without counting that we also need water for the crops" Frowning slightly, Saya spoke seriously "We have a lot to see, without counting that we need many medicines in case of emergency, we do not know when we will need them and it is not impossible that someone will get sick"

"Medicines also have expiration dates, so it will also be hard to keep us well with illnesses... maybe we could look for medicinal plant seeds and start learning about that subject, it would help us quite a lot, much better than having nothing"

"Oh, I know about medicinal plants!" Quickly raising her hand, Shizuka spoke excitedly.

"I had forgotten that Shizuka-sensei is a doctor" Smiling slightly, Saya nodded "Then where would we go?"

"Mmmm..." Frowning slightly, Yuriko looked at her daughter hesitantly for a few seconds, then sighed "I have an idea."

"Which one?"

"How should I put it..." Still somewhat hesitantly, Yuriko lowered her gaze and thought seriously about her words for a few seconds, then sighed and shook her head "I guess it doesn't matter to hide this anymore..."

"Mom? Just say it..." Noticing the strangeness in her mother, Saya frowned slightly and spoke.

"*Sigh* It's okay..." Taking a deep breath, Yuriko spoke "You must know the island near the city, right?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"You know it's a private island?"

"Yes"

"Well... it just so happens that that island is ours" Smiling bitterly, Yuriko continued "That island was used by my husband to grow drugs"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Opening her eyes wide, Saya looked at her mother in disbelief, then frowned slightly and muttered "I-it's impossible, dad would never do that..."

"He does honey, he always did" With a bitter smile, Yuriko continued "We're Yakuza, we have people to support and a lot to pay, I helped with the real estate industry, but your father took care of the darker side, in this case, the drug business."

"B-but dad always said we weren't b-bad..." Looking down at the ground in confusion, Saya muttered in disbelief.

"Of course we're not bad, but only if we compare it to other Yakuza families" Looking at her daughter with complicated feelings, Yuriko continued "We don't mess with ordinary people and help civilians, but that doesn't mean we have some somewhat dirty business... prostitution, selling drugs, blackmailing companies... many businesses that finance us... but I repeat, compared to other Yakuza, we're angels"

"M-my dad did all that...?"

"We all did it honey, except you obviously..."

Biting her lips, Saya clenched her fists tightly and took a deep breath, then regained her smile and spoke "I guess I'll just have to live with that, no use crying over something I can't fix."

"..."

Looking at Saya's quick recovery, Saeko nodded and looked at the worried Yuriko "What were they growing on the island?"

"I don't know, I never asked, but I do know it was some kind of plant to create drugs, what I do know is that the Island has an old Jap style house that was created for vacation, but we never used it... it also has drinking water and a fresh water river for crops."

"That island should help us quite a bit... do you know what source of electricity the house has?"

"It has a generator, but it's not feasible to use it because it uses too much gas, although we have some reserves on the island"

"We would have to find something to transport us to the island..."

"No need, my husband created a cave that connects the city to the island, the cave is hidden so it's safe."

"A cave?"

"Yes, he used it to avoid attracting attention on the island with so many ships coming and going, so we passed all the crops through the cave."

"I see... that's very convenient, it would help us move around easily" Nodding with a smile, Saeko looked at everyone in the room "So that's what we'll do, anyone have anything to add?"

-------------------------------------------

Edited by: YASH_MATHUR

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

11