Secret #24
267 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"When I felt pain... I got angry, very angry... I took my spear and ran to the snake pit."

"..."

"Then..."

"Then what!?"

"I ate all the snakes..."

"..."

"Y-you what?"

"I ate the snakes... I grabbed as many as I could with my hands and ate them all."

"..." Smoking a cigarette by the door, Rika raised her eyebrows and turned her gaze to the man "And how did you survive the venom?"

"Venom..." Straining to remember for a few seconds, Fenrir finally speaks "I don't know... I ate it all, went back to my territory and went to sleep."

"Just like that? How did you not die?"

"I only know that I woke up with a lot of hunger and a lot of pain in my body... my lips were..."

"Broken?"

"Yes, that... my throat was dry and luckily I was able to get up... after that I went to the river, drank water and grabbed something to eat."

"..."

"..."

"That's your history with snakes?"

"Yes."

"Then you didn't find any more?"

"Yes, but I ate them before they bit me."

"..." Staring at the young man, Rika sighed and shook her head 'Even though I know he can't lie... it's just unbelievable what he says'.

"Fenrir... you really don't remember anything about your family?" looking at Fenrir with kindness, Yuriko asked softly.

"My family... human?"

"Mn."

"I don't remember ever seeing them... but he told me I was abandoned when I was a baby..."

"He?" Hearing for the first time the mention of another person talking to Fenrir, Saya asked with interest "Who is he?"

"I don't know... but he was scary... he caused me much more pain than the snakes..."

'This man feeling afraid of someone?' Furrowing her eyebrows slightly, Rika looked at Fenrir again and asked "Why was that man scary to you?"

"He... I don't know... just looking at him made me feel like my body was going to..." Thinking about the coming word, Fenrir raised his hands and made a noise with his mouth "*Boom*"

"Explode."

"Yes, explode."

"That man... what does he look like? We should keep an eye out in case he shows up"

"What does he look like?" thinking for a few seconds, Fenrir muttered "He's bigger than anything I've ever seen... his color is... I don't know... and his shape is... round"

"..." Frowning deeply, Rika stared into Fenrir's eyes and confusion appeared in her 'Obviously he's not lying... but what the fuck is that description? Bigger than buildings or this damn island? Round? It's a fucking planet your enemy?'

Frowning slightly, Saya thought for a few seconds and asked "Fenrir, you said you came from Siberia, didn't you?"

"Yes..."

"And how did you get to Japan?"

"I don't know... One moment I was in front of him and the next I appeared here."

"Do you remember where you arrived?"

"Where I saw them for the first time... I showed up there."

"They drugged him?" muttering to herself, Saya continued "But why would they leave him there? How come his skin doesn't show wounds if he used to be a savage? Where did he get his clothes and his katanas?"

*Rumble* *Rumble* *Rumble* *Rumble*

Startled, Saya swallows saliva and turns her gaze to the window "T-thunder!"

"It's starting to rain" Finishing her cigarette, Rika finishes releasing the smoke and sighs, then closes the door and walks towards the table.

Picking up a lighter, Rika lights a candle and walks over to the circle with the others, then sets the candle down in the center and lies down on the floor.

"It's so soothing to listen to the rain" Leaning back next to Saya, Yuriko murmured softly.

"It's weird..." Snuggling close to Fenrir, Yuuki murmured.

"What's weird?" yawning, Saeko rested her head on Fenrir's chest and asked.

"Outside this island many must be living in despair? Zombies, hunger, thirst, mental stress and the danger that you might die from other humans... it must be a tough situation."

"..."

"But I..." Hugging Fenrir's leg with a small smile, Yuuki murmured "I feel so good..."

"You little bitch, you talk too much" Lying down on the ground, Kiriko chuckled lightly and whispered.

*Rumble* *Rumble* *Rumble* *Rumble*

Startled, Saya hugged her mother and trembled slightly.

"Saya... are you afraid of thunder?" Smiling with amusement, Rei asked.

"N-not at all, I'm just cold!" blushing slightly, Saya answered quickly.

Rolling her eyes, Rei sighed and looked at the candle fire in front of her "We have any alcohol left?"

"Yes..."

"What if we get drunk? I'm bored."

"We only have enough alcohol left for 7 more binges..." Looking at the large amount of cans and bottles in the corner of the house, Rika muttered.

"We could play cards..."

"We've been playing the same thing for 3 months... how stressful."

"So... let's get drunk?" Without looking away from the fire, Rei muttered.

*Rumble* *Rumble* *Rumble* *Rumble*

Quickly getting up with a somewhat pale face, Saya runs over and grabs several cans and bottles, only to return to the circle and set them down on the ground.

Picking up a can of beer, Saya opens it and takes a long swig, then sighs contentedly and lies back down.

"Saya..." Picking up a can from the floor, Saeko opens it and asks "You're 15, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Is it not bad for you to drink so much?"

"Tsk, it's the end of the world, who cares?"

Raising her eyebrows, Yuriko turns her gaze to her daughter and thinks 'What happened to my girl? She used to be so straight and demure...'

Laughing lightly, Yuuki stood up and took 3 cans of beer, then passed one to Shizuka, left one for Fenrir and kept the last one 'It's a pity they're lukewarm..."

Laughing lightly, Kiriko stands up and takes a bottle of Vodka, then opens it and speaks "The first one to fall will be shaved!"

...

Slowly opening his eyes, Fenrir looks at the ceiling in front of him and blinks in a daze for a few seconds, then yawns and tries to move his body.

"Mn?" Lowering his gaze as he is unable to move, Fenrir finds Shizuka naked on top of him as her large breasts pressed against his chest.

Not caring, Fenrir turns his gaze to his two sides and notices Rei and Kiriko hugging his arms.

Craning his neck a little, Fenrir looks down at his legs and finds Saeko and Yuuki hugging his legs.

"I'm trapped..." Seeing no way out, Fenrir stands still and looks up to the ceiling calmly.

"You woke up little wolf?" Suddenly wrapping her arms around Fenrir, Shizuka opened her eyes and whispered with a smile.

"Hello..."

"It's said good morning~"

"Good morning..."

"You're so expressionless" Pursing her lips, Shizuka yawns and rests her head on Fenrir's neck.

"Shizuka..."

"Yes?"

"What does it mean to have a wish?"

"Mmmm" Lifting her head, Shizuka purses her lips and stares into Fenrir's eyes "It's when you wish for something?"

"..."

Giggling softly, Shizuka leans back against Fenrir and murmurs "It's when you ask for something you want."

"When I ask for something I want?"

"Mn."

"I see..."

"Little wolf."

"Yes?"

"How old are you?"

"Mmmm... I don't know."

"..."

'Wish for something...' Looking up at the ceiling, Fenrir remembered what the sphere told him before he came to this world "Shizuka..."

"Yes?"

"The one who brought me... told me I have no desire, I have no love, I have nothing... how do I get it?"

"..." Blinking silently for a few seconds, Shizuka stands up slightly and stares at Fenrir's confused face, then smiles and whispers "It's a lie what that person told you."

"Yes?"

"Obviously" Caressing Fenrir's face, Shizuka smiles softly and continues "What do you feel when you see me?"

"What do I feel?" staring at Shizuka's face, Fenrir thinks for a few seconds and murmurs "I don't know..."

"..." Staring into Fenrir's eyes, Shizuka suddenly lowers her head and gently kisses Fenrir's lips, then brings her head back up and asks with a smile "And now?"

Licking his lips, Fenrir tilts his head slightly and thinks seriously "I don't know..."

"Don't you want another kiss?"

"Another kiss..." Remembering the softness and warmth he felt with the short kiss, Fenrir nods "Yes I want..."

"Then ask me..."

"Shizuka... I want a kiss."

"That's a wish" Smiling slightly, Shizuka kisses Fenrir's lips again and leans back on his shoulder again.

"So that's a wish..." Licking his lips, Fenrir murmured "Shizuka."

"Yes?"

"When I want something... I have to ask for it?"

"Yes."

"And that would be a wish?"

"Yes..."

"Shizuka"

"Yes?"

"What do you wish for?"

"..." Losing her smile, Shizuka raised her head slightly and looked sideways, then leaned back and whispered "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Secret?"

"Something you mustn't tell anyone."

"Secret... I won't tell anyone."

"Fenrir... what do you think of me?"

"What do I think of you?"

"Yes... what do you think of me? Do you think I'm stupid? Funny? Happy?"

"Shizuka... cute?"

Smiling slightly, Shizuka murmured "Something else?"

"Shizuka... warm."

"..."

"Shizuka... happy"

"..."

"Shizuka... fun?"

"That's enough" Smiling, Shizuka continued "The truth is... I can read people very well."

"Read people?"

"Yes... I know when they have bad intentions and when they don't..."

"Oh..."

"Since I was in school I was surrounded by a lot of people... the boys lusted after me and the girls bullied me..."

"Why?"

"I don't know... the point is that as I was growing up, I saw a lot of different kinds of people... and at some point, I realized that the more attention I gave to these people, the more I suffered... so I made a decision to change who I was... I started to act in a more awkward and silly way."

"Why?"

"Because that way I could avoid those people... it's much easier to play dumb than to have to look for excuses to push men away... it's much easier to play dumb than to have to respond to women's insults... besides, I'm not very smart.. I've always been clumsy and forgetful."

"..."

"But even so, although this helped me on many occasions, it didn't always work... sometimes there were men who thought of taking advantage of my facade and many times they became aggressive... I don't know what would have become of me without Rika... she is my childhood friend and she always took care of me."

"..."

"Sometimes I feel so useless and cowardly.... I don't have the courage to face others and I end up hiding..."

"..."

"All those experiences gave me the ability to read people... that's why the first moment I saw you, I knew you weren't evil... your eyes had no lust or greed, no bad intentions or anything similar... in you I only saw a great curiosity and a lot of purity."

"Purity?"

"Yes... unlike most humans, you are as pure as a child" Smiling softly, Shizuka continued "It was the first time I saw those eyes in an adult..."

"..."

"That's why I didn't let you go, hehe~" Laughing foolishly, Shizuka continued "You're weird, you mercilessly kill something that should scare me, but when I see your eyes I only feel calm, I think I'm crazy"

"..."

"What I was getting at... is that, if I could make a wish, it's to be stronger... you don't know how bad I feel about depending on others... that's why I also chose to be a doctor, even though I'm not very smart, I dedicated myself 100% and made it to the final stage... my intention was to be useful"

"Shizuka... pack... Shizuka, useful."

Smiling with more softness in her gaze, Shizuka continued "What I'm getting at, is that my greatest wish is to be able to be more useful and not feel so... useless..."

"..."

"..."

"Shizuka..."

"Yes?"

"I want a kiss..."

"..." Blinking for a few seconds, Shizuka giggled lightly and kissed Fenrir's lips without hesitation, this time going further and letting her tongue enter Fenrir's mouth.

Devoting himself to the soft kiss, Fenrir glanced sideways and found Kiriko watching the scene with a small smile.

"Please, go on, pretend I don't exist" Waving her hand while smiling with amusement, Kiriko commented.

Startled, Shizuka parted her lips with Fenrir and quickly hid her face in the man's neck, while her face blushed quickly.

Although this wasn't her first kiss with Fenrir, let alone the first time Kiriko sees them, in all the other 'intimate' moments, there was always alcohol in between and honestly it couldn't be said that it was really intimate, if not a result of Shizuka's drunkenness.

[A/N: I thought about giving Shizuka a different background. In all the fanfics she's always seen as a busty blonde who's just cute and nothing else. The woman was about to graduate from college as a doctor, anyone who is in a university knows how difficult it is to graduate in that field. A stupid person can't even get into college.]

-------------------------------------------

Edited by:

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

14