Massacre (Unedited)
269 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"*Sniff*" Sniffing repeatedly, Fenrir turned his gaze to Saya and his eyes literally sparkled under the dim lighting of the room, then rubbed his stomach and looked at her with genuine anxiety in his gaze.

Chuckling softly at the sight of the furry tail wagging anxiously over Shizuka's face, Saya walked over to Fenrir and took the plate of cookies in, then grabbed a bottle of free alcohol and sat down next to her mother.

"We really should control ourselves more with food" Looking at her daughter, Yuriko continued "We're doing this kind of thing at least 2 or 3 times a week, at this rate we'll run out of anything in less than 2 months."

"I know" Yawning tiredly, Saya scratched her stomach and mumbled "I had Shizuka's cookies stashed away, but Fenrir was hungrier than usual today and I couldn't find anything better to give him."

"You could have given him the dinner we prepared."

"He already ate the dinner, 2 plates in fact."

"That much?" Raising her eyebrows quizzically, Yuriko muttered "That's weird..."

Living his whole life on the edge, Fenrir had learned since he was just a child to eat enough to stand on his feet. The cold winters of Siberia never helped him when it came to feeding, and being the only human with a laughable speed compared to the other animals, caused eating at least once every 3 days to be a luxury for Fenrir.

Even having a new body, that habit never changed. Eat just enough and what is necessary and save the rest for another time. 

But today, he ate 2 plates of rice and has already eaten two plates of cookies, something absolutely abnormal for the man who hardly ate anything.

"I don't think we'll have any problems with food though" Shrugging, Saya continued "The crops are going great, the only thing I regret is not catching some chickens and raising them for meat and eggs".

"It would have been perfect" Sighing, Yuriko continued "But we should be thankful that we can be safe after the hell that befell this world..."

"Yes..." Hugging her legs, Saya turned her gaze to the girls and took a close look at the smiling faces of each, then smiled slightly and murmured "It's not a bad life either..."

***

Opening his eyes, Fenrir's ears twitched slightly and he turned his gaze towards the wall, then narrowed his eyes and lowered his gaze to his chest.

As always, they all slept together.

The futons long ago ceased to have a limit of people and it would not be unusual to fall asleep in one corner and wake up in the other.

Shizuka as always, completely naked while sleeping on Fenrir with a small smile on her beautiful face, while her legs and arms were also not spared from Saeko and the others' grip, causing Fenrir to always sleep warm no matter if it's summer or winter.

Wiggling his ears again, Fenrir squints at nothing and growls softly, then bends down slightly and pulls himself away from the girls with great difficulty.

Wearing nothing but underwear, Fenrir went out the door and reached the living room, then looked at his katanas on the wall and observed them in silence for a few seconds.

Lowering his gaze to his hands, Fenrir looks at his claws and growls, then walks towards the exit door and leaves the house.

Looking up at the cloudy and dark sky, Fenrir sniffs the air repeatedly as his expression turns aggressive, then crouches slightly and with a small jump, he takes off at a superhuman speed.

Running quickly through the trees, Fenrir's eyes glowed in the darkness while his expression became more and more aggressive showing his sharp fangs.

Arriving near the shore, Fenrir nimbly jumped onto a tree branch and silently watched in the distance, easily seeing thanks to his new sight the giant fishing boat that landed in his territory.

The boat was not in a good state. Rust was visible all over the carcass and several dents could be seen across the bow. 

Multiple boats filled with people were paddling towards the shore, while shouts and laughter were amplified by the wind.

"..." Watching silently for a few more minutes, Fenrir growled softly and hopped towards the ground, then took another leap and began running towards the deepest part of the forest.

Despite his speed and his great height, Fenrir at no time caused any noise or left any trace to give away, an extremely refined technique unconsciously under the pure instinct of survival.

Reaching the deepest part where darkness reigns, Fenrir crouched down next to a tree and waited patiently.

Seconds passed and minutes turned into hours, while the young wolf never moved from his initial position, waiting patiently for his prey to fall into his net.

"Hahaha, this place is amazing!" 

And as usual, the fruit of his waiting paid off.

Sharpening his ears, Fenrir moves smoothly and positions himself ready to attack, while his sharp eyes instantly caught a group of 6 men walking with lanterns around the place.

The appearance and state of the men is really something very different from how Fenrir and the girls look. 

Long dirty beards, unkempt and greasy hair, clothes more like rags or a sack of potatoes, while the yellow of their teeth is practically impossible to hide even in the dark.

"Do you think the boss will finally decide to stay somewhere? I'm so fucking sick of having to travel amidst that shit smell" Pointing his flashlight everywhere, a man of about 37 asked with annoyance. 

"Y-you're stupid!" Stuttering in terror, another man of about 27 looked around with panic in his eyes, but seeing that they were alone, he sighed with relief and whispered with annoyance "Asshole, don't say that out loud if you don't want to be the next dinner!"

"*Gulp*" Swallowing saliva, the man looked sideways cautiously and sighed with relief "I'm so fucking sick of everything..."

"Hahaha, what are you complaining about man" Patting the man's back, another person laughed loudly and continued "We have food, women and we're away from those damn zombies, life can't get any better in this hellhole!"

"Kekeke, you do know-" Cutting off his words, a man of about 42 opened his eyes wide and brought his hands to his throat, instantly dropping his flashlight as blood began to splatter all around.

"Be careful-!" 

Instantly another man next to him let out a scream, but he didn't get to finish or even get the knife out of his pocket before a hand went through his throat from behind.

"W-what the fuck is that!" Forming a circle with the other 3 survivors, the first man to speak grabbed a machete in his clothes and looked around with terror in his eyes.

"I-I don't know, I-I just saw a shadow!" pointing his flashlight, the second man who spoke responded in panic, while the kitchen knife in his hand trembled erratically.

"W-we have to go back!" trembling with fear, another man exclaimed.

"Careful-!" Just as the first man saw a shadow and was about to warn, the shadow lunged at him and a hand pierced his skull, causing blood to splatter everywhere as the body instantly fell to the ground.

With another of their companions dead, the survivors thought no more of it and ran at the same time as he shouted.

"RUN!!!"

"DON'T FOLLOW ME, DON'T FOLLOW ME, DON'T FOLLOW ME, DON'T FOLLOW ME!!!"

"H-HELP, HELP!!!"

Arriving in front of the corpses, Fenrir licked his fingers and watched the 3 people run separately, then took a piece of brain on his face and threw it on the ground.

"Grrr~" Growling softly, Fenrir repositioned himself and with a quick leap, took off in pursuit of the men, as horrified and pained screams enveloped the forest.

***

"Watch each other's backs, don't turn the flashlight and shoot anything that moves!" Standing in the middle of a circle of armed men, a man of about 45 years old shouted earnestly, as his eyes roamed erratically throughout the forest and his hand trembled slightly as he held his gun.

Breathing heavily, the man cursed inwardly.

His life had been perfect during the whole apocalypse.

Working for a third rate fishing company, when the worst happened, he was repairing his boat.

When he saw that everything had gone to hell, he didn't hesitate twice, he took his close friends and escaped to the sea.

The rest of his voyage was just a sea of blood. With no laws to worry about and society in shambles, men like this one let their darkest desires come to light and live by them.

Murder, betrayal, rape, cannibalism, there is nothing this group has not done. Living comfortably in the ocean and only going ashore to take supplies or to raid other groups.

After a successful mission, they passed a nearby island and planned to rest for a few days, nothing new after so many months.

But who the hell would tell this man that he had entered the wrong territory?

In less than an hour, more than 70 people were brutally slaughtered and the screams never stopped. The blood flowed like a river and the metallic smell of blood could be felt from hundreds of meters away.

But most terrifying of all, no one has managed to see whatever it was that attacked them!

The last thing the victims manage to see, is a dark shadow and after that their lives end miserably.

"Damn!" Remembering everything perfectly, the man exclaimed, then gritted his teeth and approached towards one of the other men.

Coming up behind him, the man moved quickly and grabbed the gun from him, then gave him a hard shove by the sword and shouted "HE'LL BE THE FUCKING BAIT, SHOOT ANYTHING THAT APPROACHES HIM!!!"

"B-BOSS, PLEASE NOT ME!!!" Rolling his eyes in horror, the man screamed as his legs trembled, watching in bitterness as the dozen guns pointed specifically at him.

"Bastard, make yourself useful for something and lure that thing out, if you survive I promise to reward you!" not caring in the least about the pleas, the manber exclaimed angrily.

While the group had their infighting, Fenrir watched everything in silence from the top of a tree.

Blood completely covered his naked body. Several pieces of flesh and cephalic mass stuck to the crimson goo. His eyes glittered with coldness while his serene countenance seemed to disdain his prey even if it did not see him.

 


Edited By:

Discord: https://discord.gg/VtHg4GqXtq

Pa treon: https://www. pa treon.com  /Eroos

11