Shower with Akeno-2 R-18
2.8k 2 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting onto the stool that was to the corner of the shower he pulled it towards the center, where it was large enough for them both to sit.

With her sitting behind him she flexed her fingers a few times before she began to use strength to rub the sponge into his back.

Issei released a low growl of comfort as he relaxed into it, his head hanging lower as his neck relaxed and he simply let her lather and work at his back.

There were even times Akeno would shift and actually use strength enhancements as her role as a Queen to grind her fingers and knuckles into his back to help work at some of the building tension.

This continued all the way down to the perfectly sculpted butt Issei had, giggling to herself while she washed what she could.

''What you giggling about back there?'' Issei grunted out from his relaxed state.

''I'm the first one to touch your butt in the nude.'' Akeno giggled to herself, pulling at the left side of his hip towards her, then pushing the right side away as he shifted.

Turning to sit facing her he relaxed back, able to lean back against the wall by simply using magic to move the stool slightly.

She leaned forward as she kissed him softly, pressing her body up against his own as she rubbed the freshly lathered sponge across his chest, her breast resting against his abdomen as she took her time.

Rubbing along his chest, then to his arms and taking time to feel along the muscles she came across.

''Don't let Kiba know, it would sour our bromance.''

Akeno giggled at that before she leaned forward to slide her breast along his soapy chest, rubbing her large breast against him as she added more soap to her own body.

''I'll take the secret to my grave, I promise. Who am I to come between you, the King of Kuoh High, and the Prince of Kuoh High?''

Issei relaxed as Akeno began to rub her body against his, letting the soap mingle between the two of them as she used her body like a sponge, her hands rubbing at his thighs and slowly kneading into them.

''King of Kuoh High?'' Issei raised a brow, he hadn't known about that nickname.

''You didn't know? After your miracle shift in personality and ethics, a lot of people stopped hating you... But then they saw your body, working out during P.E. Then you started to hang around the Occult Research Club with Rias and me, the untouchable 'Queens'. Then you are seen in public, openly kissing us both, openly showing you are the exception to untouchable.''

''A lot of the boys hate you, but your handsome face, hanging around the Queens, people have started to call you the 'King of Kuoh High.' "

Issei chuckled softly. ''Guess I need to do a photoshoot with the newspaper club with a crown, just to put a proper image on.''

Akeno grinned as she felt Issei's member begin to harden beneath her movements, at first it was only against her stomach, then between her breast until she was able to see the tip of it between her breast.

She slid her hands along his thighs to the base of his large member, with a hand firmly around the base to hold it in place she used her free hand to stroke along his length, up to the head of his member where she would pay special attention to the glands, twisting her hand gently towards the top before sliding her hand back down the length to her other hand at the base.

She pushed her breast around it, making sure he was enveloped in the softness before she spoke once more.

''Don't tempt them too much Issei, we already have a hard time managing all the mail we get from the school and its surrounding area because of the attention we attract... Hell is just as bad as well, but thankfully that is sent to the Gremory Estate instead of here.''

Issei released a slow groan as he relaxed into her hands and breast, spreading his legs out as he did, his head resting back against the wall.

Akeno smiled as she watched him relax, she continued to use her hands to pump at his member for a few minutes until she released his large member to enclose it in her breast.

Using her hands to squish her breast around it to offer pressure and softness she began to work at his member with her breast.

Enough water having showered over them to clean the soaps off his member and her breast she leaned in to press her lips softly against the head of his member before she enveloped the tip into her mouth.

Her tongue slid around the head, then under the glands before she went deep down his member. Using her mouth, throat, and breast as she massaged his member, able to put quite a bit of strength into it as she didn't need to worry about accidentally harming Issei while she did.

She continued this, putting effort and energy into it as she began to feel his member throb, semen building along the base as it grew in size.

Issei's hand on her head as he suddenly pushed her down with force told her all she needed to know as she stopped breathing and began to focus on swallowing as thick warm ropes of cum began to fill her throat.

Letting her throat close and swallow around Issei's member to pull more out of it as it continued to release deep into her throat, only slowly pulling back as she sucked hard at his member before she released it with a loud pop.

Her hands move from his member to began massaging the balls still full and heavy as she slid forward, brief magic flashing before her mouth before it vanish as she began to kiss along his throat and neck.


 

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

72