Koneko Abuse-2
2.2k 1 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Alright, sorry I don't know why I needed to beat up the cute Neko, but I've had a rough few hours on Dark souls, here's the real chapter.

{Koneko, training.}

As Issei arrived in the living room from his shower, Akeno followed behind him he came to a rather tense sight, Koneko was sitting across from her sister Kuroka, the ears and tails of the dark-haired woman both lowered as she nervously picked at the kimono that did little to hide her curves.

Issei lowered to sit next to Koneko, leaning back he slid his feet forward and crossed at his ankles, while his arms spread out over the back of the couch.

Koneko reached out, gripping at his shirt with a lot of strength, the tension was only building.

''Look you two... No one is suspecting everything to clear up right away. Koneko has seen the evidence Kuroka, she understands what you went through for her... She understands the burden you shouldered for her, but that's in the past. You no longer need to shoulder that burden, Koneko misses you, that's all there is to it.''

''It won't be instant, it will take time, but what the both of you need to understand is that you are still family. For now, let go of the past and focus on your present and future, it won't be easy. The process of getting the proof out, and getting Kuroka's name cleared will be a hard one, but you need to remember not only are we backed by the Gremory clan, but even The Leviathan herself has offered her services... The Bael clan has stepped forward in case the need arises as well. It won't be instant, but in time Kuroka will no longer be considered a criminal.''

A lot of the strength Koneko was holding his shirt with seemed to lessen, Issek watching the back of her head for a moment before he continued. ''For now, since the relationships between the three factions will be steadying out as we prepare for the oncoming turmoil... You will get more chances to visit Koneko and interact with her without needing to stalk and hide your presence.''

Kuroka fiddled with her kimono some more before she spoke. ''How did you notice me?''

''Your scent, your race seeks out strong mates. When I dispatched the fallen angels, when I won against Riser, when I backhanded the pest from earlier, each time I could smell your arousal.''

The dark-haired woman blushed before she began to run away, from the house.

Issei sat there for a moment before he stood, Koneko speaking up as he walked towards the kitchen for food. ''Do you plan to add my sister?''

''I have to as a man of culture, of course, it is nearly sexual now, and I won't pursue anything if it remains that way, but hey. Maybe I'll end up loving her like I do everyone else?'' Issei chuckled a bit as he stopped at the door. ''Koneko, you did well. I know how hard it was to do that for you, we're all proud of you... But, that won't excuse you from training, prepare yourself... I will not be able to be nice during it.''

---------------------------------------------------------------

''Issei, fucking let go, the hair is sacred!'' Kiba continued to punch at Issei's side, who was currently holding him by his pretty boy hair, dragging him around the field as he continued to deflect blows from Koneko, occasionally taking a hit himself due to her taking full advantage of his occupied hand.

''Issei, watch out!'' Suddenly a wave of lightning passed by him, needing to lean back and even drag Kiba out of the way as it streaked by them.

''Tsk.'' Akeno looked away, her hands still sparking from the release.

Kiba yelled from his position. ''You did not just click your tongue because you missed the both of us!''

''No, I clicked it because I missed Issei.'' She nodded, in full confidence.

''Damn, that's har-'' Time seemed to freeze as Gasper ran across the field screaming, tackling Kiba away from Issei and continuing to run until he was far enough away to feel safe.

''-sh... Damnit, again while I'm in the middle of talking.''

~'' He wasn't screaming that loudly this time.''~

''Progress I gu-ack.'' Issei got a destructive bolt of magic directly to the back which made him stumble a bit, a laugh coming from the sky above.

''He really is more durable than an Ultimate Class now!'' Sirzechs laughed from the air, his hand glowing with a red hue.

''STOP FIRING DESTRUCT-'' This one hit him in the face, causing his head to snap backward.

When Issei's head came back forward, spitting the ball of destructive energy out, it caused a small crater to open up on the ground when it landed. ''Rias! What did I say about mouth shots?!''

''On your right.'' The voice of Sairaorg Bael spoke as a fist suddenly rocketed into Issei's side, causing him to skid a few feet.

There was a whistle as he shook his hand. ''Damn, you really are tough, felt like I just punched a dragon... Heh''

''You did." Issei breathed hard through his nose in a snort before he stood straight, looking up to Sirzechs. ''Tell me this is enough.''

The man laughed loudly, waving his hand. ''You were only supposed to take a few hits, but to think everyone started attacking you at once! Your durability is definitely at our level, but what of your strength?''

''Goin' use your face to wipe my a-'' His head got thrown back as another punch came from Sairaorg and hit him in the mouth, all while laughing.

Across the large field, they were having a battle royal, or more so. An everyone against Issei royale, Sona pushed up her glasses.

''How did our small get-together turn into this? It was just supposed to be a friendly conversation over tea!''

Azazel snickered a bit. ''You put two people like Sairaorg and Issei together, and they're bound to start fighting, though... Still not sure why it developed into this.''

''Issei said the first person to actually hit him, gets the recipe for Issei's Mom's Yakisoba.'' Venelana was standing next to Azazel with a soft smile as she held a folder in her hand.

''Didn't you already win it with that sucker punch?'' Azazel turned to look down at her at the folder in her hands.

''A sucker punch? No no no. Everything is fair in love and war...''

How had a simple tea conversation turned into an all-out battle like this? To relieve stress, the stress of everything going on along with the approaching summit meeting, Issei thought this was one of those times he'd be the butt of the joke and let everyone have some fun. Not every day do you get to have some fun like this with family and friends.

''THAT'S IT, I'M PULLING A BOOB DRAGON!'' Issei roared from across the field, a lot of people getting confused at that.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

62