Night with Rias-1 R-18
3.1k 2 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been a few days since the summit, mostly Issei spent it trying to get used to the new power coursing through him, slowly mastering it once more as he now had both the ability to double his power and half the power of someone else while adding it to his own.

It resulted in a few stranger changes occasionally as the sacred gears got used to being a part of him, occasionally his eyes would shift from blue to green, and or occasionally both but they would settle back after a while.

He hadn't summoned his armor, let alone entered his balance breaker state, so he wasn't aware of the changes his armor had gone through, he could only assume Juggernaut drive would be an interesting experience as well.

The only problem about having two dragons inside him now meant he could suffer through two times the training, a new method of training they developed was the ability to rotate his mana in opposite direction, not just one way like he used to, now fifty percent would move one way, and the other fifty percent a different way.

It felt like needles pricking across his skin and along his veins, but slowly it grew to just a sort of static feeling as if his whole body was falling asleep.

With things with the Khaos Brigade settled, really easily which gave them the time to train their hardest while also enjoying their life.

Koneko was starting to show an interest in Issei, but unlike the other women in his life who started to take an interest, she was taking her time, approaching him casually about it which made it much easier.

Tonight he promised the night to Rias, knowing full well what she wanted. She wanted to be Issei's first since he's technically kept his virginity intact despite the... numerous close calls. He had a dinner and movie planned, but he doubt he'd be able to get to it.

Rias looked at him recently like a devil in heat, the fact he now had double the dragon didn't help his situation, he felt that... Urge to dominate, or to add to his horde and it was annoying, to say the least. However, with the addition of another dragon, Issei was starting to learn Dragonic Magic now himself, old and powerful magic that took the form of words and intent.

With a knock at his door, Issei released a slow breath through his nose before he stood up to go answer it.

When he opened the door he came face to face with Rias, her cheeks darkened as she seemed to be breathing heavier, she suddenly moved and stepped into his room, the door closing behind her as her arms lifted up around his shoulders and she pulled herself into him to kiss him deeply.

Issei's powerful arms closed around her waist and he lifted her up off her feet as he returned the intensity of the kiss, deepening it further as well before pulling away to get a look at her.

Rias was wearing a see-through white mesh maxi dress, the slits showing off her slender legs and thick hips, a dark silk lace bra, and panties contrasted against her pale skin nicely.

Gripping her breast he leaned in once more to deeply kiss her, his tongue fighting with her own as they battled it out.

Her moan echoed between them as she began to push him across the large open concept bedroom that was basically just a larger apartment by itself.

She pushed him all the way to his bed where she had him sit down.

Helping him out of his shirt she began to kiss along his neck, down along his collarbone.

Along his chest and then abs as she pulled the hem of the shorts he wore to expose his member.

She's seen it before, when they shower together, just as she's seen it many times while they slept naked with each other along with the others, or the times she got to enjoy it just as Akeno had started to do so.

The number of times she had imagined him suddenly bending her over her office desk and taking her was uncountable as she began to kiss from the base of the soft member down along towards the glands.

Her tongue slipped out from between her plump lips as they circled over and under the glands, pulling the tip into her mouth to suck on it softly. Pulling away with a gentle pop as she kissed at the tip.

''Issei... For our first time, please let me take the lead... I need to make up for all the things you've done for us... All the things you've done for me as you worked harder than all of us combined.''

Issei watched her, those hopeful emerald eyes before he chuckled gently, leaning back to rest on his elbows as he relaxed. ''If that is what you want, I will not fight... Not that I would in the first place.''

She continued to kiss and lick at his member, lowered to her knees in front of him as she relaxed, her hands lifting as she began to hold his heavy balls.

Slowly massaging them and playing with them as his member began to harden to her gentle care and love.

As his member hardened she slid her tongue down to his balls, pressing her lips around one she swirled her tongue around it, sucking it as she pulled at it gently in her mouth, releasing it with another pop as she began to kiss and suck at his member again, with it growing harder it was easier to take it deeper as her head began to bop.

Her tongue wrapped and swirled around his member while she did so.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

52