Funny Lizard Magic
1.6k 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slamming his hips forward Rias' scream echoed in the room as she squirt hard around his member, her cunt seeming to pull and suck at his member as it tried to milk him for all he was worth.

As he pulled back, leaving her laying limp across the dresser, covered in sweat and semen he turned as he heard the door open.

Seeing Akeno, Koneko, and even Asia all stood there, different looks on their face, but above all different lingerie.

As the three of them stepped forward, the door got closed behind them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~You sure this is going to work?~

-In theory, it should, we watched him do it all from scratch, if it's anyone who can pull something like this off, it'd be him.

Issei was doing a handstand, there not being enough room to set his feet down as he was using one of his hands to hold himself up while the other had concentrated magic at the index finger that came to a point.

Using this magic to carve a spell matrix into the ground, he was using the spell matrix familiar to the ones humans used, but the magic and theory behind it were deeply dragonic in nature. He could've used devil for a weaker version, but to make this exactly as he wanted he needed something as powerful as dragon magic.

Using the hand holding him up he made small movements with his fingers as he slowly walked himself around as he continued to carve.

After a few minutes of this, the large matrix that covered the massive room began to slowly pulse with a bright blue-green light as it began to sink into the floor and walls.

Pushing off the ground with ease Issei tossed himself backward to land in the middle of the room, where there wasn't any carvings as he watched it all slowly vanish.

~That's good.~

-If it's got this far, that means at least step three works.-

''Yeah, the problem is steps four and five.'' Issei rumbled softly as he scratched at his neck, waiting until the carvings all seemed to vanish. Once they did he shifted a bit, lowering to sit down onto the ground, building up the magic around him and inside him as he began to fuel it into the room, letting it suck at his energy reserves rapidly.

~Process is smooth...~

-There is nothing going on so far... Do you feel that?-

''Yeah, it feels heavier...'' Slowly the magic continued to leave him until it began to slow down to a trickle until it stopped fully.

After he felt the magic stop he stood up, steadying his stance before he spoke out loud, his voice twisting as his tongue vibrated causing a low growl to leave him while he spoke in the dragonic tongue.

''Foutix!'' Suddenly the magic around him shifted as he felt his body get slightly heavier, which caused Issei to slowly grin before he began to repeat the same phrase.

''Foutix! Foutix! Foutix! Foutix! Foutix!''

His body shifted a bit as he began to walk around the room, his movements slow and steady.

~64 times, hm? That seems pretty good~

-Can you jump in it?-

'No... Just moving like this is taking a lot of effort, we'll need to add smaller adjustments later, but for now, doubling current gravity will be fine.''

He continue to walk in the gravity room, this was only one of the functions he had currently built properly in it.

There was also a realistic illusion area, something that could pull someone into the deepest parts of their mind to allow them to face battles they've experienced again, to try and fight again and again to get the best outcome.

Ddraig and Albion weren't lying, Dragon magic was incredibly dangerous, but at the same time incredibly useful.

Issei was glad to have spent the proper time studying and understanding it so he could make something like this with would benefit not only him, but everyone in his group.

~Well, now that we know it works as intended, let's begin to adjust it so other people who can't use the dragon tongue can operate it.~

Issei nodded before he spoke.

''Kutol.'' He stumbled a bit forward as the weight was suddenly lifted off him with a chuckle.

He then began to head back to the center of the room, returning to sitting on the ground he seemed to lift a spell matrix into the air from the ground. Slowly editing it as he began to add multiple languages to the matrix, as well as make better adjustments to its speed, instead of a sudden increase he would make it a gradual increase to the level people would set it to, for now, they would have to keep saying the activation word for it to increase.

It would be later for when he would activate it so someone can just say a number and be affected by that amount of gravity.

-It still makes me wonder, what else would be possible by mixing the three magics...-

''Three? Alby baby, you think too small, there are more than just three schools of magic... In fact, I am really interested in hearing back from the Norse pantheon. Serafall has already begun to attempt to process a possible alliance, but I have a personal interest in their rune magic... Just as I have a slight interest in Shaman related as well.''

~Don't forget brewing and Alchemy... Master enough of the available resources and you'll be incredibly more powerful than you already are... Which reminds me, when will we be meeting up with Ajuka?~

''Soon actually, once I finish here, I'll begin complying with the matrix for the illusion barrier to gift him.''

-Yes, because forbid you to show up to the all-powerful devil nerd without a gift.-

~At least Issei is getting something out of it, think about it... Dragon pieces? Wish it was that easy back in the day.~


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

46