A beautiful Elf-2 R-18
312 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her moan was sweet and loud as his tongue pushed forward, her hands lowering to grip into his hair as she held him tightly, as his tongue moved and explored the sweet honey pot of Riveria, her sweet and beautiful moans filling the room around them as he at her out, it taking no time at all with Dale's skill for her hips to buck forward, grinding against him as she orgasmed against his tongue, her cunt flexing against his tongue.

This followed for another two miniature orgasms that left her shivering as Dale pulled away, Riveria's hands wrapping around his chest to hold just beneath his powerful shoulder, his shoulder blades pronounced as he leaned down to kiss her again.

Years of fighting do something to you, not only was his physique more pronounced, but he had apparently years of lust ready to be let out as his member throbbed against her stomach.

Riveria pulled away to look at him, her legs spreading out as she spoke.

''Take me.'' Was all she said, and Dale wasn't the type to say no to that kind of conviction.

Especially not from a drop dead gorgeous woman.

He shifted, bringing his hips back he grinded the bottom of his shaft along her clit and cunt. 

Riveria's cunt was wet enough to act as lube as he slowly prodded into her cunt, her body shivering against him as she moaned softly as he slowly teased into her, letting her cunt coat him until she had fully made his dick slick with juices as he dug out her insides in slow movements.

Dale claimed her as his with each thrust, time for him relative as he continued to make love to her.

Kissing across her body with each position change, from laying down, sitting up, to standing the entire room eventually started to smell heavily of sex.

Loki's room had a detached bathroom, that they fucked in quite often as they cleaned each other off as they would occasionally have to get rehydrated quite often before Riveria finally had to tap out, her body exhausted.

Her last act of 'Kindness' was using a large spell to clean the entirety of the room, and the bathroom in one fell sweep... Not that it made the air smell better as he opened up the window. Looking toward his system, he brought up the design for wind bullets.

He had already had a basic idea jotted down before the hero event happened, but now he had time to create some, for now, he made primitive ones. Incredibly weak ones as he only needed them to help 'clear the air'.

Taking a few wind bullets, he broke them down, breaking them to cause soft bursts of wind, again and again as he cycled the air of the room out into the open, and only after did he make sure he smelt alright and found a pair of clothing near the door which was just a pair of pants and a shirt did Dale leave the room, closing it behind him to let Riveria rest.

He came out to see Loki and Lefiya. Both who smiled immediately after seeing him, Lefiya standing up to jog over to catch him in a tight hug

"It's good to see you again Dale... Thank you for coming back in one piece.'' Lefiya said, rubbing her cheek against him.

''Good to see you to Lefiya, you and Ais have grown a lot... It's weird, it still doesn't feel like it's been years.'' He rumbled, shaking his head softly.

''It still feels weird, to see you after all these years, and you not having changed a day... But seeing you always looks confused makes it easier.'' She chuckled before letting him go, moving back to sit with Loki, as Dale moved to join them, Loki moved to go sit on his lap, leaning against him with her ear over his heart beat.

''So, the short stack with white hair and the busty goddess, what's the story behind that?''

''Hestia and Bell, a few years ago, Hestia descended and had no luck finding an adventurer to join her familiar, she's recently found Bell, but learned he's got some... Special circumstances, and came to ask how she should proceed.'' Loki said as she smiled, her feet swinging as Dale pet the red head.

''Special?'' Dale asked

''He's got an ability that allows him to surpass limits, and level up quickly depending on some certain conditions, turns out he's taken a liking to Ais.'' Loki cackled to herself and Dale chuckled.

''I see... How is the family doing?''

''Good, our budget's a bit tight right now because of the last recruitment drive brought in some promising recruits. Your guns were used for a few years, before Hesphetous didn't feel it was right to continue releasing them, so she stopped production... We also decided that it may be best to keep them from reaching to many people.'' Loki continued.

''The Soma family has... troubling rumors going around it right now, so that's another reason.'' Lefiya added.

''Well, I can solve the budget problem, and fill the armory stock again, I also have such a large surplus of crystals that we won't need to worry about powering stuff anymore for a long while so that's a cost taken out.'' Dale started only for Loki to raised a hand, using her hand to cover his mouth.

''Dale... You just got back, don't push yourself after you've just gotten back, you've been fighting for years.'' She said, another worry in her eyes as she stared up to him.

He chuckled softly, pulling her hand away he leaned down to kiss the top of his Goddesses head.

''I'll be fine... I know you're worried about me vanishing again, but at the same time. I've been slacking off in my monthly quota for multiple years... I also never know when another event like that will happen again, or ever... So as long as I'm never tired, I'll work hard, to make up for all the times I may not be able to... To spend as much time as I can with those I care about.''

Loki rested her head into his chest for a moment before she sighed, standing up. ''Fine, but take Ais with you, you might be able to bang Riveria to make up for some lost time, but she missed you a lot to. She would be more then happy to spend some time with you throughout the day while you make up appearances.''

Dale nodded before he ruffled Loki's hair and walking out of the office, he made his way to Ais' room, which thankfully hadn't changed.

Knocking on the door, there was some movement beyond the door, his acute senses, now even better then yesterday picking up on her walking to open the door.

Seeing him, her eyes brightened and she shuffled forward to hug him.

''Hi Dale.''

''Hey Ais, want to follow me around today, got some stuff to do, but I'll keep you stuffed with snacks and food all the way throughout the day.''

She nodded excitedly before she ran back in to get changed, coming out wearing her casual outfit, she still had her sword equipped.

Walking with him, Dale first made his way to the warehouse, unloading all the equipment he had taken with him when they did the raid, he would never do that again, it's not that his inventory had a limit, but to suddenly come back with a massive amount of their back stalk gone must've been hard on them.

Gareth was actually currently taking inventory, and seeing Dale walk in he smiled, waving.

''Good to see you finally outside after... two days of fuckin'? What you need Dale?''

''Here to drop off the old inventory I took with me, as well enough crystals to keep all of our appliances on.''

''Good! That will surely lessen the burden on the budget for a few months with ease.'' He grinned as he showed Dale where he could unload it all, while also handing Gareth a few million Valis to put to good use.

With that out of the way, he made his way out of the mansion and into the street, stopping by a few stalls he fed Ais, who was just happy to be walking beside him again. As well as being able to feed into her habit of munching because of Dale always feeding her snacks.

The first stop he made was to the Miach's familia's pharmacy.

A bored-looking woman was behind the counter, reading a book as she boredly flipped through pages. ''Welcome on, if you don't see what you need, ask me.''

Dale didn't bother to look at the potions, ointments, lotions, and many other things on the shelves as he marched straight up to the counter.

Naaza looked up, first seeing Dale she raised a brow, never having seen him before noticing Ais, standing a bit straighter when she saw the blonde.

''Ais? What brings you in? Nothing was wrong with the last shipment, right?'' She asked, a bit worried.

''No, nothing wrong. Just following Dale.''

''Dale... As in the adventurer who made those loud... Guns, right? I thought he died.'' Naaza turned to look at him, he matched the picture that was in the Loki Mansion at least.

''I can't disclose the details, but I didn't die, but I was unavailable for a time, I'm actually here to put in a massive order that you can take your time filling.'' Dale said as he waved his hand, three large bags of Valis just 'appearing' onto the counter with a heavy enough thud that Naaza jumped slightly.

Did he bring in a bunch of single valis or something? Only for her heart to flutter.

They were all highly valued, Valis. Mostly 500, and 100 versions of the many types of Valis.

''I'm preemptively ordering as many potions you can make with this amount, take your time, I'm not looking for it to be done within the next few months or anything, you can send a message to the Loki Familia every time there is a batch to be delivered. If I don't come to get it, someone else will.''

''A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a.'' Naaza stopped, putting her hands to the counter she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Calming herself before she spoke.

''Are you sure you are fine with this?''

''Positive, though I might be finer with it if you try to get you a shop closer to the mansion, but I understand that might be hard.'' Dale chuckled, everyone and their family wanted to be closer to the Loki Mansion, especially if you were a merchant of some kind.

''I'll... I'll send an invoice to your Familia when I get it all counted out, and everything budgeted properly, it may take a few days just to do that.''

''Take your time, worst case. Ask for a meeting with Riveria and set up a percentage-based deal with the Loki familia, you get first pick on materials for anything you need, and we get a discount, good?''

Naaza felt her legs wobble a bit, but her hands tightened, refusing to collapse in front of Ais and the person that might have just pulled them in one fell swoop out of debt.

''I will speak to my God about it, is that all?''

''Ah, you have any... Massage oils, for stiff muscles?'' He asked and Naaza nodded her head to a shelf. ''Just, take the whole shelf if you want..''

Dale did just that, not before smelling a few of them, and having Ais sniff them as well, finding one that Riveria would like. As well as gifting Ais one as they left the store.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

6