Chapter 17
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17: Orange Box.

I have something to think about in my heart, so Li Qing's words became less and he walked straight in the playground. He found that the number of people in this school was really quite large.

According to the records in the booklet, there should be no less than 1,000 people here. here, a large number of people die every day on every task, but similarly, new people are constantly sent in every day, and the number has been maintained at a little over 1,000.

More than 1,000 people in a school are not crowded but not deserted. Li Qing can see all kinds of people walking in the school.

"Chief, where shall we go first?"  Accompany Li Qing through the playground through the cloister, two people came to the front of a teaching building.

"Let's go to the Death Store first and see what we have. Although we may not necessarily buy it, we can sell our ears first."  Li Qing looked at the atlas in his hand and walked into a teaching building according to the direction indicated above. There were rows of death shops.

I chose an empty shop to enter. Li Qing only saw a ball of light in the empty room. There are numerous service items above the ball of light, which can be manually selected by voice control. The operation is very convenient and intelligent-but similarly, the ball of light will not answer any questions for you.

After coming to the store, Li Qing did not look at anything else, but first looked through all kinds of strengthening directions and props and equipment it sold-then shook his head disappointedly.

"Mom, the things here are really expensive!"  Standing next to Li Qing, Shen Ruyi turned over the menu listed above the ball of light. "One attribute point requires 1,000 death points, and these achievement methods each require tens of thousands. Depend, this bloodline is more expensive. Who can afford this super Saiyan bloodline and 700,000 death points?"

"There are also cheap ones, but the cost performance is not high."  Different from Shen Ruyi's ambition, Li Qing only looks at things that he can consume in a short period of time. These things are usually small equipment and props that are evaluated below 30 points, but they are not very practical.

For example, an ordinary May 4th handgun here will cost 800 dead points-this kind of short gun that can't kill people 15 meters away will cost the same price. That is really not very practical in a world where little superman walks everywhere.

But fortunately, all the things traded here can shuttle to the world of various tasks. For example, it would be much better to have a submachine gun in a magical scene. However, it is still the same sentence-the cost-performance ratio is not high, so Li Qing just looked at it roughly, shook his head, traded the ear he owned, and left.

After one thousand dead points were obtained, Li Qing now has 4,564 dead points, plus the small box in his arms. Now this is all his possessions-if put here to strengthen, that is to say, it can strengthen the four free attributes, so Li Qing plans to look outside the market.

The purpose of his coming here is to live through five scenes and then revive his mother. Before realizing this wish, he must strengthen it reasonably-after all, there will be very difficult opponents and very difficult task scenes in the next difficulty. All resources must be utilized to the maximum.

With more than 4,000 dead points, Li Qing is ready to optimize him.

After all, in terms of physical strength, he is already much weaker than others. To make up for these gaps, he looks at how to use more than 4,000 points.

After a short stay in the Death Store, Li Qing and Shen Ruyi appeared in the fountain square in the center of the school.

Fountain Square is not far in front of the teaching building and is located in the center of the whole death school. Fountain Square is round and there is a strange huge fountain in the middle. Fountain ejects not water but blood, sealing the depressed sky and black 82

One thousand

The blood cloud of 72 has added a somewhat depressing atmosphere.

After visiting several places in the school, Li Qing found that this fountain square has the largest number of people-everyone is concerned about their own strengthening, so it is not surprising that there are the largest number of people here.

When Li Qing came to Fountain Square, he found that there were 200 or 300 people here. Apart from the number of people still on duty, this place should occupy a small half of the entire campus. Most people were wandering and searching aimlessly, and there were also dozens of sellers.

These sellers project the attributes of the things they want to sell on their wristwatches for people to choose from, like stalls.

Dozens of people, selling a hundred or two kinds of things, Li Qing glanced through them roughly and finally fixed his eyes on three things.

The first is a sniper crossbow with a range of 150 meters. In the real world, this kind of sniper crossbow obviously does not exist-and what is more terrible is that the size of this equipment is not as large as that of an ordinary sniper crossbow, but only the size of a military crossbow. The evaluation of the equipment is very strong in penetrating power, with a comprehensive evaluation score of 21 points.

Long-range weapons with a score of 21 points are very rare here. It seems that in order to protect the novice, those hot weapons are either very expensive or are not allowed to be taken out of the mission world. Therefore, hot weapons are hardly seen in the market, and occasionally one shot appears, which is also sky-high.

Not to mention those hot weapons, even if the sniper crossbow is rated well, the price is also very expensive, with a price tag of 1,700 dead points, which means there are too many people to see and too few people who really have intentions for it.

After all, the novice can't afford it, and after two or three missions, it is not very practical for the veteran, so there are some chicken ribs.

However, Li Qing is very fond of this thing-after all, he is now extremely poor in close combat ability. Although he has good fighting skills, he and his opponents have no chance to fight compared with the small super people whose strength is several times that of him.  So the temptation of long-range weapons to him is far greater than other things.

Besides this sniper crossbow, he

One thousand

The other two things that 8fd8 took a fancy to, one is blood essence stone, small pieces, which are made into pendants. Wearing them on the body can increase the wearer's strength and physique. The price is 700 death points, which is more cost-effective than going to the store to directly strengthen.

But then again, this blood essence stone is, after all, an external thing, and the strengthening of going to the store is a real thing of one's own. If one has money, it will definitely be good for the store.

These are the first two items, and the last one is even more expensive. It is an armband with magical magic effect. The name of the armband is "Morpheus' Granite Skin". The equipment evaluation actually reached an unprecedented 81 points, allowing the wearer to automatically generate a kind of Granite skin under the condition of consuming spirit. The skin can resist a lot of damage, and seems to be for the purpose of promoting his own products. The owner of the armband even tried the power of the Granite skin in public.

He stood in the middle of the square and showed to the people around him-after the skin was formed, he asked his companions to cut himself with a huge sword, but he was unscathed, and the huge sword broke some gaps.  Although these things have showy ingredients, there is no doubt that the granite skin definitely has a great effect.

This is what makes Li Qing more enchanted-to be honest, after a mission, what he is most dissatisfied with is his physique and fighting ability. His body is simply too fragile to handle. The feeling that he will die at any touch really makes him helpless.

So he is very greedy for granite skin, but the price of 5,300 points also made him flinch.

"Mama of, if I had known the ear rules earlier, I would have at least six ears in my hand. These six ears alone could have bought this thing."  When money comes to use, one knows little. Even a person as calm as Li Qing is still unable to be completely calm in the face of temptation. Looking at the granite skin, Li Qing finally pulled out the small orange box after tightening his clothes-this is also his final reward.

"I hope my personality will explode and I can offer some good things."  Heart silently praying, Li Qing

15a5

After walking to an empty corner, he slowly opened the box in his hand.

After a flash of brilliance only he could see, the box opened and two things appeared in his hands.

One is gallbladder-like, while the other is a scroll.

Li Qing looked at the attributes of these two things almost with half a prayer. After all, according to his analysis, the reward for killing the flying bird should not be too bad-after all, the flying bird is only an ordinary senior soldier in that world, but its ability in other world can be treated as a BOSS level opponent.

Especially when it appears in a novice task scene, it is almost impossible for a novice to kill a flying bird alone-even it is very difficult to do harm to it. Li Qing can kill his opponent, taking advantage of the right place, the right time and the right people, and has more than half of the luck. If his opponent at the level of flying bird can't produce anything good, then there must be something wrong with the rules of this space.

Holding the prayer mode of semi-logical thinking, Li Qing looked at the two objects in his hand.

The first is the gallbladder-like thing-

"Item: the acid sac of the flying dragon bird."

"Material: meat."

"Weight: 0.  5 kg. "

"Introduction to Equipment: This is a special item that can enchant other weapons. If it is close to the item that you want to enchant, you can enchant it. After the enchantment is successful, it can have a powerful acid blessing function on weapons and is ineffective on hot weapons."

"Comprehensive evaluation score: 71."

"71 points?"  Looking at the introduction of the product alone, this acid bag does not look very powerful, but its rating is ridiculously high, catching up with the "granite skin of Mo Feite".  The comprehensive evaluation points of the equipment will not be randomly given. When Li Qing looked at the introduction of the acid bag again, his eyes fixed on the word "powerful".

Enchantment is followed by "powerful" acid blessing function. In equipment evaluation, Li Qing first saw the word "powerful". Generally speaking, the words in equipment evaluation are "good" and "practical". Although they are very general, they give a visual impression.

Therefore, after thinking for a moment, although Li Qing does not know how strong this "strong" is, it is definitely a good thing for the time being.

However, the value of another thing is somewhat weaker. It is a scroll of "basic fighting expertise". After learning it, it can transfer the actual combat knowledge and actual combat ability for about 2 years to the brain and muscle memory of a person-about equivalent to making you instantly contact with the fighting skills for about 2 years.

It may be more practical for others, but it is of little use to Li Qing.

0