Chapter 20
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20: Unless You Are Mad.

After looking at the surrounding environment, Li Qing looked at the people around him-all of them were sent at the same time, at the moment time only passed a few seconds, so everyone is still ignorant.

After counting, there were 19 people, many in number, but to Li Qing's surprise, there were ten people of similar age together. These people were not of big grades and looked like 17 or 18 year old high school students, with five men and five women standing in the same place. Moreover, unlike others, the expressions on their faces were more confused.

In addition to the ten high school students, several other people, there are several more eye-catching-one is a bald man, two meters high, wearing a vest and muscle knot, really can frighten to death the individual by looking at the picture.

After all, among the yellow race, in the real society, there are really not many people who can reach two meters in height. If there are, most of them look like bamboo poles, but this baldheaded man is different. He is really strong. The height of two meters does not show how "tall" he is, because his body is wide enough and his arms are thick enough. If one word is really used to describe him, he is not tall, but-huge.

Next to this giant Han, there is another person who is also conspicuous. it is a person with a full face of scar, or scar all over his body. the skin exposed from his body is rarely intact. his face is full of cross-hairs, and his eyebrows are heavily connected between his eyebrows, thus becoming a single eyebrow. if one word is used to describe the appearance of this person, then "a face of hostility" is perfectly appropriate.

He and

Two thousand

5149 big fellow is obviously a group, because two people came out unconsciously stood together.

In addition to the two special eye-catching, there is also a soldier dressed up people also attracted the attention of Li Qing-the man shaved the military's hairstyle, wearing a camouflage pants, no expression on her face, but Li Qing felt a strong evil spirit in him.

These three people can be seen at a glance, and in addition to the three of them, the others look ordinary. Shen Ruyi looked around painfully after his appearance, and finally fixed his eyes on the bald man.

In addition, there are two white-collar couples and two middle-aged people, one with a paunchy belly, the other with glasses and a weak look.

Since the appearance of these people, Li Qing has been closely watching everyone with drooping eyelids and the expression on their faces-there is a hungry wolf in the team. If he can be recognized as early as possible, it will naturally be of great benefit to his survival.

When observing the whole team in Li Qing, the time slowly passed by for more than ten seconds. Even those with poor adaptability understood where they were, and Shen Ruyi woke up the whole silence with a loud roar of excitement.

"Alas, alas, Lao Zhang and Mrding are really you two!"  After staring at the bald man for a while, Shen Ruyi suddenly let out a loud roar and ran over with excitement.

Then he was knocked to the ground by a man with a straight eyebrow and a straight face.

"Paralysis, you idiot didn't get killed?"  Although the man with a full face knocked Shen Ruyi over with one punch, his face smiled. "I thought everyone in our dormitory was going to die. I didn't think we two came here and your boy was not."

"No, not dead!"  One punch hit a bloody nose, Shen Ruyi got up from the ground, "I came to this terrible place after the explosion, I thought you were dead!  But this place is really terrible. I would have died if I hadn't been my friend in the first mission! "

Shen Ruyi, pointing to Li Qing on the other side of the crowd, then directed all the other 18 people's eyes to him.

Seeing 36 eyes looking at himself, Li Qing knew that he would not talk and would cause embarrassment: "Shen Ruyi, catch up with the past and wait a moment. Since we are here, the task is still important."

"Yes, the task matters, the task matters!"  Seems this just remembered the task this crop, Shen Ruyi decisively closed his mouth, and then left the voice to Li Qing.

To be honest, Li Qing didn't want to talk at this time-the reason is that he didn't want to attract the attention of others, because if there is another candidate in the team, the other party should also know his existence.  In this case, whoever stands first in the open will obviously be more passive. This is the initial stage of the mission. It is impossible for anyone to fight directly between life and death. Therefore, it is the best choice not to attract the attention of others now.

However, Shen Ruyi had already drawn attention to this side. If he did not speak, it would be even more counterproductive. So Li Qing wanted to think and spread the topic to everyone according to the most common opening remarks.

"This mission world seems to be the road to survival. What I know is that it seems to be a zombie world, but I don't know much about it. Who can tell?"

"I, I'll do it."  Just as Li Qing was asking questions, a young voice took the conversation off-it was a bespectacled boy who looked like detective Conan.

After he said a word, he stood up from the crowd and explained: "The road to survival is a role-playing game. According to the content of the game, it is a process that a certain place is fully infected by virus, and then human beings become zombies. The four main characters have antibodies and are not infected. They have to search for rescue in cities or other places continuously to find the road to survival. It is a very old-fashioned setting."

"But the key to the game's success in many loss games is that several set points are very interesting.  First of all, the loss here is not the kind of fool who slowly sees people only limping, but a kind of species with super strong athletic ability and group fighting ability.  I don't know if you've seen Zombie World 59

20f4

No, war 27 is a very popular movie recently. the zombies in this movie are exactly the same as those in that movie. instead of being weakened after being infected, human's athletic ability will be greatly improved.  "

"In this game on the road to survival, the running ability of zombies, especially their ability to climb walls and surmount obstacles, is obviously higher than that of ordinary people.  A female zombie can easily jump in situ and lean on the eaves to turn over to the second floor, and can also easily fall from a high place without damage to continue running at high speed, which is very severe.  And the zombies here cooperative combat ability is very strong, is almost a call, like a charge rush.  If the difficulty of ordinary games is good, and if the difficulty of advanced games is good, these zombies alone are very difficult to deal with. "

"And this is not the game's deadliest and scariest place. In ordinary zombie groups, there are usually strange infected people. I won't say the English names of these infected people. The key point is that I will talk about the characteristics.  Special infected persons can be roughly divided into six types: jumping cat, right hand, tongue, fatty, acid, and the most powerful banshee and tank, if named according to the way and characteristics of attacking people. "

"Among these special infected people, there is no way to save oneself if the cat is jumping on its head or is restrained by its right hand and tied with its tongue, only relying on its teammates ..."

"Can't save yourself?"  Hearing the introduction of high school students with glasses, the fierce eyebrows screwed together, "why?  Can't you move while riding? "

"I don't know, the setting in the game is to lose control when riding, I don't understand here, maybe you can get it off if you are strong, maybe you can't ..."

"Should not!"  Senior high school students are explaining that a middle-aged person in the crowd spoke. He also wears glasses. He is the middle-aged person who looks weak. If he and senior high school students stand together, they are more like a father and son, both wearing glasses are weak.

After interrupting the high school students, he said: "If one person can deal with a special infection, then the difficulty of survival here is too simple. I remember that the task of a novice is not so simple."

"We are novices."  The middle-aged man was about to continue talking, but the high school student surprised everyone except the high school group of ten.

Including Li Qing.

Although Li Qing was very surprised when he saw the group of ten high school students at the beginning, because those people seemed to know each other, it would cause a fundamental imbalance in the power of the whole team.  If the ten members of a team know each other, they almost control the life and death of the whole team.

However, it is obvious that the death space must deprive you of something when it gives you something-the largest regiment in the team is full of newcomers, and Li Qing guesses that as a reward for newcomers, they should have some attribute bonus in this scene.

After all, the newcomer is at an absolute disadvantage in mentality. For ordinary people who have not passed through life and death, even if you are not inferior to others in physical quality, it is very difficult to give full play to your own fighting capacity-even some weak-willed people will not give full play to their little abilities in the face of killing.

Therefore, although the new 10-member team may seem to be the strongest group here at first sight, in fact, it is a piece of fat meat, a piece of fat meat that everyone has ideas about-including Li Qing.

However, in the early stage of the mission, it is necessary to show the friendship and mutual assistance between the two sides. Even in the middle stage, these people are essential. After all, whoever shows the intention to kill first may not be able to get along with the team first-so, unless they are crazy, no one will question the existence of these people in person.

"Fuck, are these rabbits here to deliver food?"  As soon as Li Qing reached a conclusion in his heart, the big fellow with the eyebrow on the other side shouted, "A novice, or a fucking student, and there are five other women who fuck his grandmother. Isn't that what people are saying to your ears?"

"ah?"  After listening to the big fellow's propaganda, all the high school students, including the previously explained glasses boy, also shut up.

0