Notes- Q&A – Info
515 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Exactly what it says, a place to ask me questions, find out the information I deem worth mentioning, or just notes for myself I'm willing to share with the public.

NanoForge: Same Repair Mechanism, not bright blue naturally (Can change color)

Appears sort of like a smokey white normally (Example here)

Can also dismantle objects and structures, either to be rebuilt later, reversed engineered, or simply store them. (Think of it as a blueprint from any basic crafting game, if you have the blueprint, you can make it with the right materials. If you don't have the blueprint, dismantling a few of them will make the blueprint, but it will take a while to complete it so it's ready for use.)

The NanoForge uses his system inventory to store everything, said inventory is usually hidden, but he can look at it if he wants.

NanoForge can be upgraded like the one in the game, not exactly of course, but certain upgrades will exist, just got to find out what I want them to be, if I even want to nerf it for that matter.

Since S.A.M. is included in the NanoForge, Seth has 'Her' as well. She will not become a fuckable waifu, sorry. She will stay PURELY for what she is meant to be used as in the game.

System is basic, no AI or Intelegience to it.

System functions-

Status- Shows name, Health, and any energy he ends up with.

Skills- A place that his skills will appear, self-explanatory. Will NOT be shown in normal chapters. Will just be updated in a 'System' Chapter that will be released at a later date.

Store- Holds common items everything from food, technology, equipment to basic necessities. Along with skills, and other special items he can purchase using money

Inventory- Infinite storage, can only store living things if they're brought into a state of 'Stasis'. Plants are an exception as they automatically enter Stasis unless stated otherwise.

Quests: Automatically generated using an algorithm, never includes severe penalties, only one that would make sense for the quest generated.

Example: "Save Bitch #2"

Reward: Loaded Dice

Failure: Bitch #2 Dies

World Travel- Can travel worlds, can revisit worlds. Originally visited worlds freeze unless stated otherwise.

Example: If he wanted, he could basically just go to different versions of a world. Like going to different worlds of the same Marvel universe to collect multiple time stones for shits and giggles.

Let me know how I can improve on my writing, or storytelling as a whole. Just keep in mind, this novel will be a lot of bullshitting for some of the more higher-tech stuff, and in general, don't take this novel seriously. It can go from cool nanite gunslingin' cowboy to waifu collector in moments, this is more just a 'Mind Dump' because I like the nano forge.

Think if it as that thing you read only to waste your life away until those actual good novels get updated.

13