First Quest
402 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They had made their way to the streets that had Rika's place, needing to ditch the bus due to it being too large to fit down the streets they needed, he once again set it quite far away before letting the horn blare as they left.

As they got to the next house over beside Rika's place, he began to help everyone onto the wall's separating the houses. Amusingly enough the one who had the most difficulty was Saya, despite Kohta's shorter and fatter appearance, he showed he was just a bit more than a gun otaku.

Kohta got a running start before leaping at the wall and scrambling the rest of the way before pulling himself in a quick fluid pull, now with them on the wall they were able to see into the yard of Rika's house.

Seth clicked his tongue in annoyance seeing the zombies that had wandered in, there wasn't a lot but the yard wasn't exactly big to give a lot of room to move around in, and they all wanted to keep as quiet as possible.

Seth had Sam set his bots so after they finished attracting as much attention they could, would consume the bus and any large groups of zombies around.

Was having nanobots in an apocalypse broken? Yes. Even now he wasn't sure exactly how they were powered, but he was made aware NOTHING could make them run out of 'Battery'.

So if he so wanted, he could release his swarm to its maximum range and just wipe out the zombies in his range constantly, all though granted at that note he could also just consume the world after a while.

Seth whispered to Rei since she had the longest ranged weapon. ''Secure yourself on the wall, stab down on them, don't take risks."

He turned to Saeko. ''You're with me to clear the yard, I'll get the gates closed."

He turned to Kohta and Takashi. ''Both of you be ready, Kohta only use the nail gun if you can't avoid it."

He turned to Shizuka who looked at him with a goofy smile. "You? You can give me a good luck kiss."

Her smile widened as she put his arms around his shoulders and pulled him down towards her. ''Yes, because this is the most dangerous thing I've seen you do."

She pressed her breast up against him, pulling him down into a rather provocative kiss. Causing everyone around them to have different reactions, Rei was tame since she had a boyfriend before, Kohta looked like a proud father for some reason.

Saya and Takashi had the brightest reaction as they lit up like a Christmas tree, looking away.

Saeko's brows raised a bit and she seemed to feign a pout. ''So I get no good luck kiss?"

Shizuka pulled away looking over the moon, Seth turned to look at Saeko before leaning over to kiss her cheek.

Saeko smirked at that, her brow furrowing. ''Not as good as hers?"

Seth released a chuckle. ''Maybe when you're 18."

He jumped down quietly along with Saeko as they began to clear the yard.

It was easy of course, just annoying. Once they got the gates closed Seth released a sigh as he entered using his keys, letting everyone in.

Before Saeko entered behind him Shizuka had stopped her, pulling her back to have them look at each other. ''He's from America if you couldn't tell by his accent, age of consent there is 18, and he refuses to see otherwise, but it's worth the wait.''

Saeko's raised a brow. ''Wait for what?"

Shizuka grinned like she was telling some scandalous secret. ''The kiss, he's an amazing kisser, the best we've ever had.''

Saeko chuckled at that, catching on to what was going on. ''Hold on, you said 'We've'?"

"Me and Rika, a rather fun night lead to some nightly activities."

Saeko and she stood just inside the entrance, the door closed behind them. ''Do you know why he moved from America?" It was Saeko who asked, attempting to learn more about the mysterious doctor, who seems to have no care for killing and is skilled in using a sword.

Shizuka raised a hand, pushing her index finger against her chin as she tilted her head. ''I don't think he'd care if I told you, he moved because his parents passed away when he was young, his father was a rather... We'll say playboy type? Flirt with a lot of girls..."

"Well, Seth grew up with tales of harems and the like, strong warriors deserved multiple wives, and Seth believes that. He started his career in America but moved here when the marriage bill was passed, I forgot the details but it basically allowed multiple marriages as long as you had a certain reputation, a certain tax bracket, and a certain amount of influence. Just another way for politicians to flaunt themselves.''

Saeko's eyes changed as she listened, she knew those tales, her Father had rose her on them as well, just a bit different. She turned to look deeper into the home, just catching sight of Seth tossing the bokken to the side.

Seth had tossed it to the side because he no longer needed it. He was skilled in swords, sure. But it wasn't the sword he was used to, and he was heading up the stairs behind Kohta and Takashi while the girls settled in, letting them take a bath first.

As he got the safe open, Takashi's eyes widened as Kohta's face turned into a sadistic grin as he began to pull out the weapons, he explained each he pulled out, it's make, model, when it was most widely used, it's caliber and some random facts about it.

For a more brief run down what was in the locker was a Springfield M1A Super Match rifle, an Armalite AR-10T rifle modified to resemble a Knight's Armament SR-25, an Ithaca M-37 shotgun, and Barnett Wildcat C5 crossbow.

As Kohta was reaching for something else, his wrist was caught by Seth. ''Sorry Kid, this one's my beauty."

Kohta gave that sage-like nod, completely understanding as Seth reached forward, grabbing the sheath below the hilt he pulled it out, stepping a bit away from them before he drew the sword in one swift movement.

It was a beautiful longsword, its craftsmanship shining through as he examined it. It was a handcrafted Agincourt War Sword in a darker color.

Along with the sheath hung a belt and the proper fastenings so he could secure it to his person, sheathing it he began to fasten it to his waist and left hip. "Feels good to have him back."

Takashi raised a brow. ''Him?"

Seth chuckled a bit. ''My sword, his name is Baiseur de Mères."

Kohta seemed confused before he started to laugh, holding his sides as he doubled over in laughter. Takashi only seemed more confused. ''What's so funny?''

''H-His sword! He calls it Baiseur de Mères!! It roughly translates to 'Mother fucker.' in french."

Kohta was rolling as Takashi only seemed to be more confused, Seth sighed as he stepped forward, placing a strong hand on Takashi's shoulder, giving an understanding squeeze. ''Sometimes Takashi, you got to beat a motherfucker, with another motherfucker."

Kohta lost it, thankfully the bedroom had soundproofing, well the whole house did actually.

Moving from the bedroom he made his way down to the living room, passing by no one since the girls were already showering.

As he entered the kitchen, he made his way over to the cabinets to the opposite side away from the stove next to the wall, count three tiles away from the counter and two down, he brought his knee forward and broke through the tiles with ease.

Once he was through he pulled out a large case, then another case a bit smaller.

Opening the cases, one was filled with different types of rounds with two pistols. Both of them are silver finished with ivory grip Wilson Combat 9mm pistols.

Opening the other case there were two 1911s, one with a dark matte finish with a beautiful wooden grip, the other was a slighter darker-toned 1911 with a beautiful blue wooden grip.

Both were in great condition, the third pistol was a customized Glock 17 with a dot sight, laser, and light combo.

Removing the holster he put it on first below his right arm, attaching a suppressor to the Glock as well before he put it into its holster, now that he was better equipped he felt much better. Placing three additional magazines into the holster as well everything fit well beneath his lab coat.

He planned to keep the lab coat because it was made from pretty durable material as to not get easily cut off something, it wouldn't stop a bullet or a sharp knife but it was better protection than nothing.

As he closed the cases and took them into his hands he began to walk back upstairs to Kohta, right before a screen appeared before him.

[Save Alice and her Father.]

[Tomorrow evening, Alice and her Father will arrive and attempt to seek help, save them from their own story.]

-Reward: Provoke.

-Failure: Alice and her Father's death, possible morale loss in your group.

Provoke: Able to secure others' attention in a pulse of aggression. Screaming is optional.

18