Rika and the plan
302 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Calling Chocolate Cake, this is Cake Enthusiast over?"

''Seth! Is that you on the horizon with a beautiful Shizuka, and a hot high schooler?"

''You forgot to mention my absolute dashing appearance, but I'll let it slide, yes. We're here to pick you up.''

''Pick me up? Going to use your big titles and words to force them to give me up?"

''Do I look like the kind of person that would do such a thing? Of course, I am, I need your skill and 'Protection' as I begin working on a cure... What are they going to do, attempt to stop me?"

''They might, but there is a large number of supporters on your cause, and a lot of the people who initially funded your starting research, I'll go pack my things and let them know to let you approach.''

With the radio cut off, he returned it to Saeko, who took it and placed it into the bag she had next to her. They had light gear, clothing, some food, and the gear for their weapons for maintenance and upkeep and that was it.

Currently, they were riding a boat towards the island, he stole it. Using Sam to hotwire it was really easy.

"Sam, just in case. Set a strong field ahead of us to intercept any countermeasures. I doubt they would fire at us... But if they do, I will make them regret it.''

["Affirmative Mason.'']

''It still surprises me you have such a machine, so small but so useful.'' It was Saeko who spoke, looking at his wrist.

''A technology the world isn't ready for, I don't need to worry about you two talking about it, that is the only reason I told you about it. Yes, it is very useful.''

''I thought your speciality was in biochemistry?"

''It is, a friend made this... Specifically for me originally. Turns out it is much more useful then he realized.''

''I hope your friend is safe, and that he kept one for himself,'' Saeko spoke, her voice lowering a bit in respect.

Seth chuckled, shaking his head. ''Don't worry about him, he's untouchable.''

His little joke caused him to laugh a bit out loud as they finally made it to one of the many docks surrounding the lone airport. A few people saluted him, he had no official rank, but his status as a doctor made him have a level of respect.

Soon they got to see a beautiful dark-skinned woman running down the dock towards them, which she tossed her bag in first before she leaped from the dock and into Seth's arms who caught her with ease.

Without hesitation his hands caught her ass, lifting her up to pull her into a deep kiss.

Seeing him so openly affectionate with another woman caused Saeko's eyes to burn with admiration, Seth being placed higher and higher in her mind as he continued to mark off all she wanted in a man.

The kiss lasted a bit longer before she pulled away with a grin, pulling Shizuka into another hug. ''It's so good to see you two safe! I was worried I will admit but it's good to know it wasn't needed.''

Seth nodded before they got her settled into the boat, once he began to drive away, Sam instead of covering his front moved behind him to cover his retreat.

''So, what's the plan?'' It was Rika who spoke, she had pushed Shizuka down to use her breast as pillows while Shizuka's fingers ran through her hair. Saeko continued to sit, her eyes and head moving as she kept aware of their surroundings as they traveled in the boat.

''The plan currently? We're going to head to the eastern dock from here, kill the engine before we get close, and sail smoothly into the beach. Once we're on the beach we're going to follow down it all the way until we can get to Ace Chemicals near the stadium, I should have all the equipment I need there. We'll secure it using the security after taking out the sound system and we'll take all the equipment I need to the top floor after we clear the building."

''From there I'll focus on making the cure using the electricity available, then once the EMP goes off, we'll get the generator set up. Once we get the building secured just in case, as well as everything needed we'll search the building for supplies. Work on clearing out zombies around the building as well. They don't seem to get attracted to vibrations so that's good so the generator below the ground will be fine as it's in a heavily sound retardant room.''

''And once you make the cure?" It was Saeko who spoke.

''I will broadcast proof, and how to make it. I will produce as much as I can and send it to large settlements, and any government facilities still in operation.''

''After that?" When that was asked, they all turned to look at him.

''I will leave this world.''

14