Oh to be Young Again
295 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing noticed? Shizuka's breasts weren't as large as they were before she came through the portal. Rika suddenly groped her immediately after noticing which caused Shizuka to moan.

Seth raised his brows, doing a scan of their bodies. ''Ah, we've all been returned to our 'youth' when we were Eighteen, the only person here who hasn't gotten any change is Saeko... That's wrong, we all have new energy inside us. Sam?''

~"No signs of harm, in fact, the energy seems to be assisting your new bodies in gaining strength... Even without working out as you usually do, you'd find yourself naturally stronger than you were when you were younger."~

''Will working out increase this as well or will working out not be worth the time?''

~"Normal working out won't be worth it, you will need to find a more intense workout regimen to benefit from this energy.''~

''Sam, classify this new energy as 'Magic' and warn me if any changes happen to any of our magics .''

~"Understood Mason."~

With a nod he turned to look at Saeko, rubbing his chin a bit. ''You're still 17... That means that we'll most likely receive our letters after you turn eighteen since we're all around the 'same' age... Shit, we have no idea what the date is.'' Seth sighed, he didn't know how to use his wand yet, but he could stab someone with it, and it was easier to conceal than his sword.

Sadly, no longer being in a world overrun by zombies meant he couldn't walk around armed anymore. At least not until he learned how to use concealing charms like the ones over the wand holster.

Everyone took their gear off and changed into more appropriate clothing for the times.

It was when Saeko was gripping her sword that Seth needed to find a way to conceal it now, it was hard to separate a warrior from their weapon.

Actually... Wasn't it really easy to conceal weapons since the technology wasn't that advanced currently?

Seth made a guitar case with separate sides to hold both Saeko's and Seth's own sword inside it, and securing it to her back was easy.

The tricky part was making a mechanism that could deposit the blade quickly if she needed it.

'Tricky' it took him all of five minutes to think of a solution and have Sam help him create it.

Communication wasn't a problem either, all of them could speak fluent English. Well, Shizuka was 'rusty' but Seth could act as a translator if needed.

After checking out the apartment and finding a bunch of paperwork and IDs for themselves, they now all had identification, birth certificate, and everything needed to be considered real people, they even had backstories.

Seth was a renowned genius of his time, developing technology ahead of its time.

Shizuka was a gifted youth herself, her medical techniques and knowledge far ahead of her years.

Rika was a world-class 'Marksman' having competed in multiple events, galleries and tournaments.

Saeko was one of the most famous swordsmen in the world.  All childhood friends who constantly used each other to raise to greater heights, and to push their minds further. A real heart-string pulling of a story.

To bad Seth didn't really care all that much.

After they got themselves ready for the outside world, they left. Their first goal was a gas station not too far away, the bell ringing as they entered.

The girls moved to explore the store for anything they might want as Seth headed to the counter, smiling at the woman behind it.

Seth was originally American, but so long in Japan had given him an accent, and women loved foreigners so he didn't try and correct it.

''Hello Madam, the others and I just got off a really long plane ride and due to jet lag we slept like logs for awhile, we were wondering what the date was?''

The woman's cheeks grew warm, the dazzling award-winning smile, the charisma that came with a person used to sucking every bit of money out of old rich people to fund his research.

''Oh... Well, today is Tuesday, July 15.'' She smiled up at Seth.

Seth nodded at that, smiling back. ''Thank you, that sounds about right.'' Seth walked over and grabbed some spicy chee-tos and one of those boxed pies. Setting them onto the counters as Saeko came up with only water, Rika came up with a bag of chips and some chocolate, and Shizuka had a whole armload of snacks that caused Seth to chuckle. Knowing full well she wasn't even going to eat a majority of them and would instead shove them onto everyone else.

As the cashier started to ring and bag everything up she tried to make conversation, tried with the females but most questions were aimed more toward Seth.

''So, where did you come from? I can't place your accent.''

''Japan, Saeko here had a tournament to attend and pulled the rest of us along, which was fine. I had some business over there as well.''

''All the way from Japan, really? That's really far, what kind of tournament?''

''Swordplay tournament, Saeko won of course.'' Seth chuckled, taking all their bags and walking out of the store without looking back.

''You lie as easily as you breathe.'' Saeko commented, chuckling softly.

''Not a lie if it's 'Technically True.' '' Rika responded, trying the chocolate mini doughnut she had grabbed.

''Rika's right, technically, we did just come back from japan, and in the papers, it said that you won a tournament there recently. So none of it was a lie, I just never said the whole 'Zombies' part.''

''So, technical truths are... Still truths?''

''Saeko, I'm technically a Doctor.'' Seth chuckled, turning to look at her as they entered the elevator of their apartment building, heading up to the top floor with their many bags of snacks.

''Technical Truths are the name of the game, but that doesn't mean I like lying.''

''Oh, we know.'' It was said by all three of them at the same time, Seth simply shook his head in acceptance as the elevator opened and they entered their apartment. Locking the door behind them as he set everything down and let them put it all away as he worked on clearing the living room to make a large sitting and lounge area for them full of pillows, blankets, and bean bags.

Along with having a Flatscreen T.V. and a cable box that had millions of shows already saved to it, he put on a random one as he sat on a bean bag. Starting to read one of the many books that were given to them as a part of the transfer.

The 'world book' offered generalized knowledge, but now they had a week to 'Study' the depths of the world.


Sorry for my absence recently, just dealing with a lot.

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

7