Battle Trial-3
1.1k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I'm not going to write a chapter for each battle... I could, and it would let me add chapters to the story, but I'm only going to do the ones I have an interest in writing, the ones that will change compared to canon because of Justin's influence.)

The battle's went on and on.

They had all been decided and Uraraka's was last, she would be with Ojiro, fighting Momo and Todoroki.

Pulling Momo to the side, she mocked a blush, getting fidgety. ''Oh Justin~ Right here, right now? I promised I'd wait, but if it's you~''

Justin turned to look at her, whispering low. ''Can you make an insulated Gi, and proper footwear to go along with it?''

Momo watched him a moment before she nodded, pulling her suit open a bit more as she began to create what he was asking for. She knew why he was doing so as well.

''Thank you Justin.''

Justin nodded. ''It's hard to show off your talents when paired with someone like Todoroki, just remember. Confidence, make yourself heard... Tell him you made these for me.''

She watched him, her brow going up as she spoke. ''Why?''

''Because he'll respond in anger, then you tell him that this isn't a test about power, it's about team work. What if the bomb was highly volatile to change in temperature? A few degree's dropped, and boom.''

Momo's eyes widened a bit before she grinned, nodding firmly as he pulled his face down to quickly kiss his cheek before happily skipping away.

Next he pulled Ojiro out of the room, handing the Combat Gi and Taekwondo shoes over.

''A Gi and shoes.... Ah, because of Todoroki's quirk, I understand. Thank you.''

Ojiro quickly changed, getting a few practices move in before he nodded. ''Their perfect, and they'll protect me from the cold... Will Uraraka be alright?''

''Her suit already comes with proper insulation and temperature cooling. If she overuses her quirk, she gets an upset stomach, there is actually a plate along her stomach that warms up as she uses her quirk, it helps relieve the sickness for a while and helps her recover faster as well.''

Ojiro nodded before giving him a firm handshake before they returned to the room. All Might was looking at Justin like he was the second coming of Jesus, few knew this but his enhanced muscles and strength weren't all he got, he also had incredibly sensitive ears. So he could make out their conversation from outside, as well as when he and Momo spoke earlier.

He was glad to have Justin there, to help push his class better than he could... He really sucked at teaching, maybe he should ask Nezu for that course plan like Justin recommended.

Turning back to the screen he continued to watch the fight between his students, pride welling in him as he watched them all try their best, and even allowing the others to show case effort as well.

As that test ended, the final one came around, meaning it was time for Ojiro, and Uraraka VS Momo and Todoroki.

Justin pulled Uraraka in before she left, planting a firm kiss on her lips.

Butterflys burst in her stomach as she kissed back immediately, pressing herself into him a few moments longer before she pulled away.

''Remember Portable.'' Justin began before Uraraka spoke first.

''Shift gravity as I fight, I already have a subjugation plan for Todoroki.''

Justin grinned down to her before he nodded. ''If it doesn't work?''

''Plan B, move the bomb.'' Uraraka nodded firmly causing Justin to lean forward, whispering low. ''If you win, I'll give you a tendril massage.''

A fire was burned into Uraraka's soul as her eyes became fierce, giving a firm nod before she walked off, Momo coming up right after. ''And... IF I win?''

Justin smirked nodding. ''I'll let you watch the massage.''

Momo faked a pout. ''So even if she loses, she gets rewarded?''

''You seem to doubt how much she wants that massage." Justin raised his large shoulders in a shrug before slapping Momo's ass to hurry her along, moving to stand next to All Might as everyone else was resting, only some actually paying attention to the screen.

''So Young Justin... Who do you think will win?''

Justin released a slow breath of air. ''Honestly, in this scenario? In these exact conditions, in the real world? Todoroki could take out the entire Villian team in one go.''

''How so?''

''Flash freeze the bomb,'' Midoriya said, having joined them, Justin nodding.

''If Todoroki got serious, he could freeze the entirety of the building. If he was fast enough, he could freeze the eternal of the bomb, causing all of its systems to become mute. Even with a temperature system, if he was fast enough it wouldn't matter if it's in a block of ice.'' Justin added for clarification, making All Might nod softly as he turned to look at the teams as they discussed their plans, only All Might could hear their voices through his small headset, but it seemed Momo was able to get through to Todoroki.

He didn't look happy about it... But it looked like he understood what she was trying to get at.

''Honestly, Todoroki's powers are incredibly simple, but also dangerously versatile. Even if he isn't using his full potential... Imagine a building is falling, in a situation that could possibly kill up to a hundred or more people, he could flash freeze the entirety of it. Including the civilians.''

''They'd come out cold of course but their lives would be saved in the process, and it would give Search and Rescue enough time to get into full strength to move and help,'' Justin stated, before continuing.

''But, he would need to have a lot better control of his ice.''

''What do you mean?'' Midoriya asked, looking up to Justin, as All Might continued to watch the battle.

''Flash freezing something is an incredibly hard, and very delicate art. If done improperly, he could seriously harm those he was trying to save. He needs better control, imagine if he could send a small line of ice into a building, under a door even, and then that ice suddenly grew full-sized and grabbed nothing but the villains?''

Midoriya's eyes widened a bit before he nodded, his mind expanding as he began to think of more implications not just Todoroki had, but everyone he had seen today, everyone had a way to apply their powers in a better way, to increase versatility and efficiency.

(I'm still around, just Nanites SON! is taking a lot of my time now, so updates for everything else are slower.)

37