Friday, Day in the life-3
551 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of 'Normal' school had gone by pretty quickly, coming to their Heroic studies with Snipe.

Everyone put on their gym uniforms as they moved to training ground Beta again since it was the one they were the most familiar with.

Snipe nodded to Justin as he rallied everyone's attention. ''Alright, first we start off with basic exercises as we would in a normal P.E, get everything loosened up, you know the stretches, get you a partner and do them!''

Uraraka grabbed Justin before anyone else could, and they began to stretch, Momo taking Todoroki as they all started a light workout session.

Once everyone had finished Snipe spoke up. ''Now that you're all warmed up, start self-study, if you feel you need help with something or want to spar with someone let me know and I'll do my best to assist you.''

Everyone began to train in their own ways, they already had a basic idea of what they could do with help of Aizawa and All Might explained to them how to better train their powers.

Everyone was surprised however when they felt a wave of heat hit them. Everyone turned to look at Todoroki covered in fire as he was learning to control his flames with continuous output.

Seeing how focused he seem, everyone decided not to bother him while he was training, as it was also pretty dangerous to get close to him with all the fire around him.

Justin grinned a bit, glad to see him openly using his fire before Justin turned back to his own training.

What was his training? Well, he had actually found someone, a criminal to be exact that he ate that had similar power to spiderman, at least the web shooting part.

He was learning how to use it, not to swing or stuff, but to increase the strength of the webs by using his ability to control his biomass and influence the creation of the webs, resulting in thicker red and black webs.

He found them useful because not only could they break falls for people, but they could also be used to hold up structures momentarily to allow them to quickly get everyone out before the building collapsed

Justin was actually using Bakugo to help him train.

Bakugo was already good at releasing continuous small explosions, which allowed him his speed, maneuverability and flight, but he was trying to get used to releasing large explosions more frequently.

These explosions would destroy some of the buildings, and then Justin would use that chance to use his web to hold up the part of the building that would begin to fall apart.

The web itself didn't take any biomass, but influencing the fluid from his body to regenerate much quicker took a little at the start, and then due to him increasing the strength of the webs with biomass, a minuscule amount was used each time.

He still tried to use the normal webs without manipulating his biomass into it, because the better he trained the base of the quirk, the better he could take it with his manipulation.

That is one of the reasons that made Justin so strong, not only could he 'Copy' quirks, but due to his biomass, he could influence them in different ways, a simple example being if Justin was capable of throwing around steel beams and leaping tens of stories up onto the top of a building without a super strength quirk...

What's to say what he could do while channeling one?

Due to his recent mastery benchmark, he was able to keep two quirks active at once now, one of them still focusing on his weight so he didn't destroy the ground, or anything for that matter while he walked. But it allowed him to add some 'flare.' to his abilities now.

Mastering his biomass to a point that allowed him to have two quirks at once wasn't that it was hard, just time-consuming. But Nezu speculated that the more quirks he was able to use at a single time, would increase how fast his mastery would get. Allowing him to use more quirks at once.

''Hey Justin, could you help me?'' Midoriya asked, rubbing at the back of his head shyly.

Justin grinned. ''Sure Green Gladiator, let's move a bit away from all the noise.''

Another explosion happened behind him after he said that, Midoriya nodding as they walked a bit away.

Once they were Justin slapped Midoriya's shoulder a bit. ''Alright, what do you need help with?''

''Well... I was hoping you would take me into your biomass while I have full cowling activated, to see if you couldn't use your ability to see if I could make it more efficient in some way. I'm getting better as my body gets stronger, but it still feels a bit slow to activate.''

Justin raised his brows, having never considered that, it was true that while he had someone 'Inside' his biomass, he could read them a lot more in-depth, down to cellular structure if he focused hard enough, so this could be a good idea.

''Sure, if this works I might be able to help everyone in their own way.''

Midoriya grinned before lightning began to dance around him as he slowly activated full cowling at 1%, which still seemed to put a slight strain on him.

Justin suddenly shoved Midoriya into him, Momo was the only one watching when it happened since her training allowed her to create things and still pay attention.

When she watched Midoriya disappear, but only notice how Justin seemed slightly taller due to it, her brows shot up in interest. Where the hell did he put Midoriya?

A question Justin himself was still trying to figure out, despite him very clearly having the powers of James Heller, there was more... Like how despite him having a lot of things 'Inside' him, it didn't seem to bother him much, and as far as he knew. James didn't have an ability that allowed him to consume someone but not eat them, so he felt like there were more to his powers, but sadly whereas Justin enjoyed games in his previous life.

He didn't know a lot about science, or a lot of powers that existed.

He could feel the energy from Midoriya, like a shining beacon of biomass as he began to inspect Midoriya closely.

Midoriya relaxed inside the darkness, still able to see outside, though it felt like he was floating in this space.

He had done this to help him, yeah, but there was also that small bit of nerdy curiosity to try and understand how this space inside Justin worked, looking around in wonder.

Justin after a few minutes of investigation let Midoriya go, setting him back down. ''Well, I got two things that might help you after some thinking.''

Midoriya looked at him with stars in his eyes, despite him having had Full cowling up for so long, he didn't feel tired since Justin helped keep him healed with a small amount of biomass, that he could restore by simply going around and consuming some of the buildings.

Since they were made with Cementoss' ability, they had more biomass and energy than normal materials did, and since the hero could make them so often, he and Justin had become pretty good bros.

''One, you need to stop thinking of your full cowling as a percentage... Simple reason being, 1% of the sun, is still a ton of heat and energy right, enough to cripple most people, right?''

Midoriya's brows lifted, thinking about it only a moment before he nodded. It made sense, All Might was incredibly powerful.

''Think of it more... Maybe as a fraction, like at a millionth scale. You got a brain in that noggin that would make some people jealous, so try and get used to thinking on it at a much larger scale, then slowly turn it up and up. Right?''

Midoriya nodded rapidly, already excited to get back to training with the new information.

''Secondly, I've sort of memorized how the energy interacts with your body, it doesn't 'Exactly' travel with your oxygen and blood and your whole body, but I think having a proper breathing exercise or training could benefit you, and with enough training you might be able to do it subconsciously, making it so you can activate your quirk at any point with a slight change in breathing.''

Midoriya's eyes, wide as saucers as he stared up to Justin... If Midoriya was able to pick apart heroes and villains and find their quirks and weaknesses.

Justin could find their strengths.

''I don't have anything that can help you, but I'll do some research on my off time, ask Recovery Girl if she knows anything that might help and I'll get back to you on it, for now, let me see you try the first thing first.''

Midoriya nodded before he closed his eyes, taking a few deep breaths, slowly moving his fingers at his side like a cowboy reaching for his gun.

Suddenly, Midoriya's eyes opened, it was almost hard to notice, but Justin could tell Midoriya's eyes were glowing greener than usual, causing him to grin as he slapped his shoulder.

''Bingo! Now keep training like that.''

Midoriya heard a whisper that almost seemed to come from someone else in his head.

Justin uses his biomass to connect slightly with Midoriya to transmit his voice to him privately.

''And let All Might know of this method as well, I'm sure he's told you I'm the one who healed him, letting him know this will let him micromanage his power better... Granted, it will take him a lot longer to get it since he's a meathead.''

When Midoriya heard that he laughed, before slapping his hands over his mouth, as if feeling bad he laughed.

Justin barked with laughter as he slapped at Midoriya's shoulder some more before he returned to his own training.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

26