The ‘Date’
553 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There Justin was, Saturday morning dressed to impress... Which means his usual clothing, his jacket, black shirt, and pants. Since it was all technically biomass it didn't affect his movements at all, technically if he really wanted to, he could just go straight blob monster and consume the world, his handsome looks were for aesthetics and bitches really.

But, Justin wouldn't do that, it took more effort to consume the world than it did to do what he did now. Be Lazy.

But be efficiently lazy.

As he stood at the bus stop he was told to meet Rumi, having already been 'warned' not to care about normal things when it came to names. 'Say whatever is easier'.

He played on his phone absently as he waited, he was about fifteen minutes early, but he still wasn't the first on there.

Nope, Rumi was already watching him from the woods, waiting for the moment his guard 'lowered'

The problem is that his guard never lowered. Rumi couldn't place it, but she knew Justin could sense her, it wasn't just that. He was hunting her, even if he was just standing their casually, playing a game on his phone. She could feel she wasn't the one hunting.

She suddenly kicked off the tree with power as she burst through the air, spinning around as she aimed a kick at Justin's head.

All Might said he could take a hit, so he would be fine, right?

Justin suddenly leaned back, dodging out of the way of her kick as it sailed past him, causing her to go directly through another tree.

It blasted apart on contact before she landed turning around to quickly move in on him again.

She then began to through multiple kicks, which got dodged each time.

The more he dodged the more Rumi got frustrated at him until he took a hit head-on with his arm. Bracing himself as he used a large amount of strength to push her off him. Allowing him some room.

He stepped forward and raised his leg, shifting his body weight to the side as kicked out. His kick quickly met as a soft sonic boom happened between them.

Rumi's eyes lit up in excitement, Justin just returned one of her kicks with equal strength. He was only dodging before to show her he could but instead decided to meet her head-on.

This continued a dance that would kill any other person if they got caught in the middle as they quickly escalated the fight until Rumi was going as hard as she ever was.

So hard that she forgot only for a moment that it was a spar, and didn't realize what she was doing until she was already almost done with it, performing one of her special moves 'Luna Fall'.

Delivering a devastating kick downwards toward his shoulder. She couldn't stop it, she had but more strength than usual, surpassing her usual limits in the small spar. This led to fatigue building up in her muscles as they had already been fighting for an hour at increasing intensity.

Justin simply shifted to the side and reached forward in a blinding fast movement. Grabbing her face he leaned forward, the sudden momentum shift making her world swim as she was suddenly slammed into the ground, the force of it causing the dirt, rocks, and other natural debris to displace as it formed a crater around them.

Rumi's head was spinning, but the one thing that she was sure of.

Justin hadn't used his full strength yet, and that was simply showing her that he wouldn't break easily, and for someone like her, that was one of the biggest turn-ons.

Even without realizing it she began to gently chew on the skin of his palm that was still holding her face, nibbles of affection even in her dazed state. Justin attached a few tendrils to her as he began to heal the fatigue and torn muscles from their 'small' exchange.

He noticed how even as her mind began to steady and she was coming back from her daze she continued to nibble at his hand, it turns into soft licks and gentle sucking at the flesh.

It was because of his sweat, she was a 'Rabbit' and some rabbits enjoyed salt licks. It was actually cute, how the woman who hadn't even spoken to him without yelling at him, and version of a handshake was aiming to pop someone's head like a grape was now so docile beneath his hand.

As he finished his tendrils shifted returning back to him and he let go of her face, she suddenly locked her legs around his waist in a tight grip as she pulled herself up and forward into him, locking her arms around his shoulders as she suddenly pulled him into a hard, deep kiss.

Justin returned the kiss hard, hard enough to bruise normal people's lips.

This kiss lasted for several minutes as she continued to practically eat his face and explore his mouth.

Nezu had already warned Justin that once he 'asserts' himself to her battle junkie side, she will react like this.

Her quirk 'Rabbit' made her act like a b.unny, a few of such things was strong matting urges, and since Justin had successfully marked off what she wanted from her human side, someone who could keep up with her, and push her further without breaking.

Then she would move to take care of her more carnal desires


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

15