Lunch Affair
483 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heading to lunch was, pretty usual. Like dinosaurs, they do travel in herds as the entirety of Class 1-A moved together towards lunch.

Uraraka held Justin's hand as people gathered around them but it was obvious that Momo tried the best to stay at his free side, only interrupted when Mina teased her by forcing herself between them.

They did pass other classes of course, and through Justin's sheer charisma, he already knew some names of the other classes in the first year so they greeted them on friendly terms.

Well most of them, Firecracker refused to greet anyone with anything more than a grunt.

Once they got into the cafeteria everyone lines up to get their food, Justin picking the large smothered burrito set that came with side dishes as well, after everyone got to their lunch Justin sat at a table, following by other tables being dragged to include the entirety of the class towards his table as they all sat in a group.

Justin picked one of the seats next to the window so now everyone had a look outside as they ate.

It was actually Ida who pulled attention to it first.

''That's a lot of people at the gate.''

Everyone turned to look as the mass of reporters and news members at the entrance to the school.

Taking a bite of his smothered burrito by cutting a piece off and using a spoon to scoop it up Justin chewed for a bit before speaking.

''It recently came out that All Might was a teacher here, so there is quite a few people looking to get an interview with either the man himself, or the people taught by him.''

''Do you think they'll be able to get in?'' Midoriya asked, looking towards the gate that was still holding.

''They might be able to, I don't doubt a reporter having some way to open the gate, it's not high tech or anything so a quirk, or someone smart can open it, problem is since there is so many they cross the alarm field that quickly and-.''

Suddenly, a loud alarm began to sound and Justin looked up, frowning before looking back to all the reporters, where it seemed the gate only opened afterwards, it was only by milliseconds, but that was enough time to notice something was wrong.

Apparently, Japan didn't have fire drills as suddenly the entirety of the school cafeteria erubted into cause and before it got worse Justin simply stood and activated his Hunter Sense, but instead of choosing a target for it, he chose everyone within his sight, which at the time was the entirety of the student body.

That feeling of dreed washed over the school, the feeling of being hunted before it quickly went away, only enough to make people freeze as Justin's voice thundered, using biomass to enforce his vocal cords so his voice could stay deep while he yelled.

''Calm down you dumbasses! It's just Press that broke the gate down to get an interview with All Might! You would think people aspiring to be heroes would be able to safety and calmly exit a building even if it was a fire!''

His blunt words brought a lot of people to sober up at the information before Justin sat back down with an old man grumble as he returned to his food, the only person who had gotten up in their class was Midoriya and Ida, who looked ready for action more then they thought something was wrong.

They to say back down, as did eventually everyone as lunch resumed.

Justin watched from his spot as some teachers and normal staff came out to calm the reporters, only for it not to work well until All Might himself came out all buffed up.

A think to mention, it's not that All might couldn't 'Unbuff' just now that he was healed, instead of looking incredibly skinny, and coughing blood he looked like a normal person who kept himself in shape.

Only when he channeled One for All did he 'buff' up. Even without it he was still pretty powerful.

Justin continued to eat his food, but the alarm ringing before the people broke through, even if by milliseconds continued to annoy Justin, something wasn't right about it so he sent a text to Nezu.

Nezu sent a gif of himself sipping tea with a brow raised before it showed him getting up and walking off.

Justin, using the power of deduction, and amazing skills as a P.I. came to the conclusion that meant Nezu was now interested and went to look.

It wasn't but ten minutes later when Nezu sent a text back.

Please bring Midoriya with you to my office after lunch.

Followed by a gif of Nezu holding up two fingers by his eye and winking to the camera.

Justin decided to hit him with the strongest thing he could and leave the principal on read as he put his phone back.

He was done with his food and so was Midoriya, so Justin turned to pull his seat up next to Uraraka and whisper into her ear.

''Something was wrong about the incident earlier, don't know what yet. Put your phone on vibrate and wait for my text.''

She turned to look at him and smiled, trusting him he could handle it as she kissed him quickly before whispering. ''Remember that Mom invited you to dinner tonight.''

Justin nodded before he stood.

''Midoriya, come with me to the Principle's Office, I know how to get there religiously and he wants to talk to you about something on your hero costume.''

Midoriya looked confused for a moment but he didn't hesitate to pick up his tray and start heading toward one of the stations for clearing the tray's then stocking it.

Justin stood as well, going over to Momo and Ida he leaned down. ''Make the class walk in two lines on the way back to class, leave half the hallway open, just to show the other classes up.''

Momo smiled up at him. ''Do I get whispered sweet nothings and a kiss?''

Justin gave her an award-winning smile before turning to look at Ida. ''He might if he keeps staring at me like that.''

Ida looked confused, unbeknown to himself he had been staring at Justin for a bit, much like he watched his Big Brother, learning from him and comparing how they acted.

He only seemed more confused as Justin pat his shoulder and walked away, Midoriya waited for Justin at the entrance to the cafeteria before they headed off.

It took them no time at all to reach the principal's office and to go in without knocking.

They were met with All Might, Nezu, Eraser Head, and Thirteen.

Midoriya almost screamed when he noticed Thirteen, quickly shoving a hand over his face while he tried not to fanboy too hard while trying to shake Thirteen's hand.

Which he failed at.

''We think the school might be attacked, we've already discussed details with Thirteen and they're off to prepare.''

Thirteen gave them a thumbs up. ''I'll see you two on the training field when we have Rescue Operations!''

Midoriya waved excitedly as Thirteen left, the door closing behind him. The main sound of it locking meant it was now 'serious' talk.

''Justin, you were right. Multiple people crossed the Alarm right before the gate actually gave away, so I and a few other staff looked around for anything out of place, and it was almost missed and was only found because a corner of it was sticking out of one of the drawers in the teacher's lounge.'' Nezu held up the schedule for the next two weeks.

It looked exactly the same.

''Justin?'' Nezu asked while handing the paper over.

Taking it Justin leaned in and sniffed it, it was fresh. Like it was only recently printed, sniffing at it a bit before he rubbed his finger along the paper, it was also still warm.

''This is a fresh copy, someone replaced it with the original that was found and left the copy, so they wanted out schedule.''

Nezu nodded as he took the paper, he had amassed as much himself.

''They are most likely aiming for the Rescue Operations Class, if it is who we think it is, they will hit there because of All Might.''

Midoriya looked confused, he was following along, but confused by the 'who we think it is' part.

''Who do we think it is?''

''They are not named yet, but there has been some evidence saying a group is currently 'hiring' a lot of small-time thugs, villains, and other little shitheads. We've also recently found proof that there is people who are 'actively' hunting All Might.''

Midoriya watched them for a moment before it clicked. ''It's All For One, isn't it?''

All Might was the one to nod, seriously.

''With his skills... It's possible he escaped death, but not unscathed. All Might however is in great health... You guys must be planning something.'' Midoriya added, causing Nezu to grin, one of his borderline crazy ones before he suppressed it to one of his 'cute' smiles.

''Yes! I plan to use them as a stepping stone to promote the new generation of heroes, as well as set the stage for the next two Symbol of Peace!''

''Two?'' Midoriya asked, at first confused before looking over to look at Justin and it clicks.

Justin was a great choice for the role... Actually, that helped something in Midoriya relax, something he hadn't known was wound so tight in the first place.

He wasn't alone in having the future on his shoulders.

''Yes, two! One seemed to work perfectly, what about two? I've discussed it with All Might and he thinks it would be a great idea!'' Nezu beamed.

''He's right Young Midoriya, there are times when it would have been better to have someone shoulder the burden with you, and if anyone can help you be the best you can be, it is Young Justin. He will however be a more... Sinister Hero.''

''You plan to make me the Public Hero, and to make Justin the Underground Hero as you do with Aizawa?''

Aizawa momentarily looked up from his dozing at the mention of his name, but seeing nothing interesting going on he went back to doing so.

Nezu beamed as he lifted his arms out. ''This is why I like humans with above-average intelligence, I don't have to explain as much as I do with a muscle head like Toshinori!''

''We will still boost Justin's fame to the public, as we will you and your class. But I will also hide messages for the... Unsavory types within them about Justin, not that he will need much help as he has already started to make a name for himself!''

Midoriya turned to look at Justin who noticed and just gave him a thumbs up. ''I work frequently with the Cops and personal cases. I also work with Tsuyu's mom who is a terrifying lawyer, so my name is already out there.''

''Do you... Are you okay with the pressure?'' Midoriya hesitantly asked, people in the room focusing on that question.

A question that made Justin shrug. ''Why should I view it as pressure? Every Hero is a symbol of peace to the common people, to the everyday mom, magnificent heroes and great people to kids all around, people they aspire to be. In my eyes? Yeah, it might sound like I have more pressure, but I'm not alone, not only will I have you Green Rocket, but I'll also have all the other heroes, have all our classmates.''

Justin grinned, morphing a bit to mimic All Might's grin. ''Because WE will be there!''


To make up for the shorter chapter.

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

16