USJ-Incident Final
1.1k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Justin flexed his fingers a bit. Continuing to slowly consume the nomu inside him as it continued to reproduce biomass inside him, eventually, it would reach a predetermined limit... Or would it?

Justin was distracted as others began to appear in the middle, despite how fast their battle had been, a few of the other students had gotten into a battle themselves. Everyone seemed fine though, even better.

Some looked ready to continue fighting.

Justin grinned as he pulled the warp guy into his body, and then the other guy.

Teachers began to arrive, congratulating everyone, and helping Justin continue to pull all the villains into him.

Becoming much heavier than normal, even through his gravity quirks the ground cracked beneath him, and he was about two whole heads taller than All Might by the time they were finished.

All Might laughed as he slapped at Justin's shoulder.

''Well, would you look at you! I guess what they say is true, they really do grow up too fast! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!'' All Might burst into joyous laughter as they waited for the police to get there. Nezu using a scooter as he came to stop in front of Justin, before raising his arms to the large Justin.

Reaching down, he lifted Nezu and set him onto his shoulder. All Might started a speech about the bravery they just showed, how this experience was invaluable to them, and that they should take what they experienced and incorporate it into better efforts, and work harder to strive to do better.

Nezu pat the top of Justin's head as Justin turned his attention to the Principal.

''Good thinking, to pull out a superhero move like that out the gate. It will net you a ton of popularity... Your fight with the Nomu however... Was it that dangerous?''

''Regeneration, Super speed, strength, shock absorption. To name a few.''

''The perfect tool to fight a wounded All Might.'' Nezu rumbled as he played on his tablet.

''Could you replicate a fight between you and the Nomu?'' Nezu asked.

''I could, I can even replicate background characters... That Nomu is like a battery of biomass, constantly regenerating, providing me more.''

Justin crossed his arms, turning back to look at All Might who had just shouted with everyone else 'Plus Ultra' with his finger towards the sky.

''Hmm, could you use it as a storage for excess biomass, sort of like a second version of you?'' Nomu asked and Justin nodded.

''It's what I was thinking about, I cut whatever connection it had to the blue-haired guy with the hands on him. We could store it somewhere beneath the school, keep it healthy and strong in case I ever need a 'Power up' so to speak.''

''I can arrange that easily... That link, could you establish one with it?''

Justin tilted his head a bit, his brow furrowing as he closed his eyes, focusing inside himself. The amount of people he had in him was annoying, a lot of small, useful quirks for sure though.

''Yeah, but only after I can get the others out, right now there's just too much to sort through.''

''The cops should be here in five minutes with transports, that fine?''

''I can hold on for that long easily, I quite enjoy being this tall, just for fun.'' Justin chuckled as Nezu pat his head once more before returning to his tablet as he made plans for Justin's 'Battery' storage.

The cops arrived exactly on time, most of them a part of Justin's personal team as they helped him get each one into a transport along with quirk-dampening cuffs.

Sorting them from 'worst' to 'best'. The ones with the most serious crimes, the worst of the group was rape, while the smallest was robbing a convenience store.

Justin, whereas he could take the warping and disintegration quirk, could not read their memories.

The warper's memories were like the Nomu's from before, almost nonexistent other than implanted memories.

The one with Blue hair had some sort of block of some sort, even if he tried it would only hurt the information he could possibly get from the guy, whereas Nezu REALLY wanted to just have Justin bite his head off.

He decided it would be fine for now.

But now it simply meant Justin would need to start trying to hunt down people with mental quirks that allowed mind intrusion, something that was very, very rare. Even rarer than warping quirks.

After all the villains began to get transported, Justin had lowered to his normal size, no longer breaking the ground as he walked.

''Justin!'' Uraraka grinned, jumping through the air towards him.

Catching her, Justin put his arms around her waist and pulled her into an embrace, her arms locking around his neck as she quickly kissed him before she pulled away bubbling with joy.

''It's been forever since I saw you use one of your big moves, and it went like you said it would! It seemed like they had no idea about our quirks, I heard Tsuya ended up in the water area, and she and Midoriya handled it with ease.''

He smiled, it wasn't exactly him who thought of the idea, more so Nezu but he looked up towards the other areas, expanding his senses to look through them. It was actually funny because you could tell who landed on which land, whether it be a large ice slide, destroyed buildings or other such incidents throughout each zone.

''I'm good to hear everyone did their best, any wounded?''

She shook her head, still smiling. ''Some light wounds here and there, but nothing that can't be patched up with a bandaid... Midoriya did hurt his arm a little from putting to much strength in it when he punched the water to create a shockwave strong enough to knock out some of the villains, but it's just muscle fatigue from him training so hard recently.''

Justin nodded, looking at Midoriya across the way and waving him over.

He went to wave with his right hand but stopped, waving with his left instead before making his way over.

''Hey Justin, your hero move was really cool! It works as three moves at once, stunning, damaging, trapping... How long did it take you to make that move up?''

For about two years, actively tried to find one that I liked, and then to perfect it and control it so I don't accidentally hurt anyone with the destruction. I heard you're experiencing some muscle soreness?''

''Yeah, ever since we've figured out of my full cowling being easier to control, I've been trying to increase my overall endurance of keeping it active while in class and stuff, might have overdone it a little adding the punch into the mix.''

Justin raised a hand and put it onto Midoriya's shoulder, letting his tendrils slide down along his arm and begin to heal it.

''Ohhh, thanks... It feels so much better now.'' Midoriya sighed as he rotated his shoulder and neck.

''Talk with the support department, ask them about 'Justin's Medicine'. It's something you should start taking before bed and when you wake up, it will help in muscle recovery as well as keeping you in better shape.''

His voice echoed into Midoriya's head, doing so by using the contact he still had.

'For someone like you who just started training with a quirk, your body will have a hard time adjusting to the quirk itself, they act as boosters to help your quirk strengthen your body, it should only take about 4-5 months of taking them to see the optimal results.'

Midoriya smiled before he spoke. ''Do they taste bad?''

''No medicine tastes 'Good'. '' Justin chuckled, releasing Midoriya, if anyone else needed his help, Recovery Girl would contact him.

''But, it's not 'As' bad as it should be given its effects.'' Justin admitted and that made Midoriya relax, seemed he didn't like bitter medicine.

With that he waved, walking away.

Now that they were alone again he leaned forward to rest his chin on Uraraka's head, asking her.

''How do I tell Toru that I can see her?''

''I had a question about that... Can you uhh... see all of it? I'm not entirely sure how your sense works, but.''

''I can... If you're curious, she is H.O.T. Cute as a button to, almost as cute as you, almost.'' He chuckled when he felt her pinch his abdomen.

''Then... It's fine since she already knows.''

''Whut?''

Justin's mind blanked before it kick started and he rapidly put it all together.

Nezu most likely told her when she registered, that there are some with enhanced senses that could possibly see her.

''Ah, never mind... Does that make her a pervert?'' Justin asked, curious.

''Well... I think so, I accidentally got a peak at one of the books in her bag... Looked up the title later it's uh... It's a pretty naughty book. The invisible girl gets used like a cock sleeve while the guy goes about his day... Takes her in a classroom, the principal's office, pool, during a sporting event.''

Uraraka's cheeks were dark red, suddenly much more aware of how Justin felt against her, rubbing at the arm holding her. ''Do you... Resent that about me?''

''That you're not willing to have sex yet? Not at all. Even if I didn't have other outlets, you made it clear. 'I want to save myself for marriage.' '' Justin chuckled, kissing the top of her head.

''It's also you who I said, and I quote. 'But 69 is okay.' " Justin joked and she elbowed his abdomen and wrestled him off her, her face red as she huffed.

''You don't have to remind me! I was wanting to invite you out to Karaoke with the others, but if you're going to tease me then I won't!''

''Tsun-Tsun-Raka? I haven't seen you since middle school! Come here, give me a kiss.'' He grinned, Uraraka going weightless and kicking off the ground to float away, sticking her tongue out and pulling one of her lower eyelids down while she floated away.

Justin shook his head a bit and started to head back with the others to the bus.

Momo used a rope to basically pull Uraraka along like a balloon, though it was pretty impressive to see how good Momo was at lassoing since she was able to grab Uraraka's foot on the first try.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

15