The girls exchange
319 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After i ran away from the villa, i gave out a tired sigh. It was dangerous. I didn't expect that Yumina join the group. When we meet, i know i'm dead for sure. I then looking at the villa on the 3d map version from my phone. I can see they are chatting harmoniously.

"I think it's fine like this. My existance will made everything feel awkward. Specially with three Goddess beside me."

Because i see there's nothing that proved that i'll die (socially) in a near future, i then stop looking at it and just close my eyes.

--------------'Change----'View-------------------

Yukari pov

Seeing Touya ran away from here made me laugh. Even with Yumina last word didn't even made him retort. I'll forget about that coward act for now. I had a lot of things to tease him later.

"He never changed huh?"

With a sweet smile, Yumina said that. It made us that more or less know his situation dumbfounded looking at her.

"Ahaha, sorry for late introduction. As you know, my name is Mochizuki Yumina Ernea Belfast. Queen of Brunhild Dukedom. The wife of that coward, Mochizuki Touya"

With a noble curt she then look at us and then something changed, her 12 year old visage changed to more mature one. Looking at her Eva clicked her tongue. From the newcomer, Freya looking at her with a curious face. She then said.

"So you are a Goddess too huh?"

"Yeah, Albus, bring it in"

When we are gobsmacked with Yumina identity, from her door appear a little silhoute. A white coloured humanoid robot? Appear and bringing various sweets.

"I know there's a lot of things you want to ask. But because he are gone, let us girls, relaxing ourself"

With a sweets and tea preapared we then start talking with each other. With us all girls we had a lot of things to be talked about. Like our home world. But the topic mainly is gossiping Touya. Rest in piece Touya, your sacrifice won't be in vain.

"Hee your world really interesting Freya. But with the legend about your divinity it's hard right? We even heard Touya mention a rude remark on you"

"That's uncalled for. Even with my divinity, i always choose a children that had some crush on other children. I let the woman impersonate me when the guy think he do me."

"But i'm most interested to you Yumina, Why you can ascend became goddess? As i read on the book, even you got a god blessing you can't became a god"

"Ah about that, it actually a bit embarassing."

"Tell us nyaa"

"Yeah tell us"

"Are he still listening?"

"Nope, he already offline. Maybe he go to sleep? As in chat he just said that he already meet Yae."

"AH. Sue incident will happen tomorrow? With four of them i think she'll be fine"

"Now tell us what happen nya..."

With our eyes are locking to her, except Freya that smiling nonstop, she finally gave out her resistance.

"It happen on our first night. As human body even with the bleasing my body almost broke. It happen to his other wives too."

"Kyaaa"

The girls are clamoring on that, even Robin the quiet one look at her with a disbelief look. It made me a bit interested ahem.

"So you came from the future?"

"Yes and No, i came from what you called alternate universe? After the kids sent toward the past, he travels across onmiverse to look for them. He really forget that we already meet them at the past. But seeing him fine like that made me a bit relief. They'll happy to hear the news"

"But if you came from different universe, Touya here isn't same person right?"

"I know it's him. His soul is same"

"I agree, he had an unique soul. How i said it.  Right. If It's a merge of two soul from a different world. His willpower will be unstable and he will tend to be do more much useless thing. Like thinking something unrelatable to the current condition?"

Hearing Freya said that made us averting our eyes. It was understanable. He already told ua that he was a reincarnator. It juat out of our  mind that he actually already reincarnated before coming to his current world.

Done with the serious talk, we then talking about the more gray stuff (interogating) Yumina about Touya. On a really private stuff she only answer with a sweet smile that even made me shudder. It looks Touya life really under her control. 

"Huft, he really run really fast. If not, i already pounce on him"

"Please don't we had minor here"

She really scary........

9