Reward from the Duke
297 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Setting aside the curiousity about Yumina nope 'My' dukedom on that side, but the thing that i must do now is to made the Duke lose his wariness toward me. 

"Touya, when we can finish our mission"

Elsie suddenly ask me that. I then answer.

"We must waiting for Duke to let us go i think?"

"What mission."

Out of curiousity, Yae give me a follow up question. I then tell her about our mission. That was because of that we go to the Capital.

"Eh your mission is bringing a letter toward Viscount Swordrick? That was the person that i want to meet to."

"Great we'll still be together after we leave from Duke House"

"What do want to do with Viscount Swordrick?"

The Duke suddenly appeared and asking us about that. I then tell him about our true purpose to come toward the capital. 

"It looked like i need to say my thanks toward the one that sent you too. Reim"

After the Duke called him, Reim then appear with a four medal and a little sack.

"I hope that this will help your endeavour. And take these too. With the medal you can go freely in the capiital. Reim let one of the guard escort them toward Viscount Swordrick Mansion"

"Yes"

After saying a thanks toward the Duke, we then leave his mansion. But before we step on our carriage, Sue suddenly do a jump and hugging me, she then says.

"Touya will you come and play with me?"

I can sense some murderous intent toward me. With a smile i then said.

"Sure, I'll play occasionally."

"Good. Don't forget to bring those sweet that Elsie says."

Hearing that i then look at Elsie. She only avert her eyes trying to look at another way. After telling Sue that i will bring it next time, we then step on the carriage and leaving the Duke mansion.

A.N:

Sorry for the delay, i bit busy with the work. I'll try to cook another one fast as i can.

4