Invitation
124 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Yae writhed in pain, without anyone command i then use healing magic to ease her pain. The Viscount looked at me with a meaningfull smile that i choose to ignore it. After she can collect her breath, she then stand up and gave the Viscount a sincere bow.

"Thank you for your guidance. I'm really gratefull that you gave me a little time amids your busy schedule."

After saying some pleasantries, he then look at Yae with a serious face and said.

"Your swordmanship had no real dark side on it. You mix feints and actual attacks, charge and back away when needed... it was both fierce and open-end-ed. However,a proper manner of the sword like yours doesn't break the manner of the dojo training. Now, i'm saying that's a bad thing. After all, true streng differs person by person."

Seeing Yae contemplating what he said, he gave out a reassuring smile. He then add.

"What do you seek on your blade? That was the first thing you must learn. Then, you will find your path. And when you find it, feel free to comeback to me."

With this word as his last, he left the dojo. Seeing that Yae gave a deep bow to him and we then walk toward the outside of his mansion. At the time we arrive at the carriage, Linze then take the rein and after all of us on it, we start to depart. On the way toward the checkpoin Elze suddenly blurted out. 

"Hey, well...... you shouldn't mind it too much! Battle are all about luck. If you lost, you are probably bound to lose anyway"

With a wry smile Yae then try to make a comeback.

"Elze-dono.... you aren't helping at all...."

When her expression changed, Elze only can avert her eyes. Trying to dissuade the awkward atmosphere, Elze then ask.

"Yae, what're you gonna do from here? We're headed back to Rafflet"

With a low voice she said.

"What should i do, i wonder... "

Seeing Yae more down than before even made me pitying her. Her expression showing someone that lost all of her hope. Sitting on the side of our luggage, Yae looking at the sky with her chin on the knee. 

"How about you following us to Rafflet? Then join our party on the adventure guild. We can train together sometimes."

"Yeah Yae, join us. At least you won't be alone."

"That may not too bad."

"Yosh. It decided welcome aboard."

"Ugh so forcefull"

Hearing that we only laugh on it. Suddenly the phone on my pocket is shacking. When i saw the screen it made me dumbfounded. I didn't see that coming. It look like my next adventure will be more fun.

>>>>>>

Note:

Debt: 2/17

Regular: 0/10

5